Eps.15: Rejection

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon spent his time on the rooftop office with Tiffany. Both saw tall buildings in front of them and the lights that adorn Seoul. Taeyeon looked at woman beside him who had been daydreaming.

"Sometimes the memories are filled with tears, and stuck in the dark. "Taeyeon said.

Tiffany only silence.

"Although I don’t know want to go, I'm not going to get lost, because at the end of a long voyage, we have met. ", Continued Taeyeon

"Maybe you don’t understand it feels to sail at night. Under the night sky filled with darkness and doesn’t know what the end. "Says Tiffany.

"It might be tired for years. But we will find the light that shines brightly. "Taeyeon replied.

" Since long, in my heart was filled with clouds and rain. As I've already been through, myself was so afraid it will still be left, you come into my heart, like this. "Says Tiffany.

She sighed and slowly lifted her head immediately upon hearing Taeyeon muttered.

Tiffany and Taeyeon grabbed the hand of their eyes see each other.

"Fany-ah, maybe this is too fast for you. But I have to convince you of this. "Taeyeon said.

Tiffany staring at Taeyeon and wait what will Taeyeon say.

"I waited a very long time today. Maybe I should have you formally apply for or hold a surprise party? I hope you will be mine. "Taeyeon said.

"What? "Tiffany muttered.

"Look into my eyes, can you answer me? I propose to you. "Taeyeon said.

"Look at my eyes, can you answer it? I propose you. Do you accept it? "Asked Taeyeon.

"Tae ...", said Tiffany.

"Yes. "Taeyeon replied.

Mianhae, I don’t want to disappoint you later, Tae. , ,

* * *

I've never done it in my lifetime. I chose woman who will be my companion in the future. But why that happens don’t like what I had imagined.

Is it just me who has the feeling here? or only I were in a hurry so this woman become possessed me?

"Tae, I’m sorry. "

I can’t say anything, my mouth was locked away. This is my first time gets refusal even to serious things.

"I didn’t mean rejecting you, just that. , , "

" I understand. "

My heart was pounding fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter