Eps. 9: Lonely (2/2)

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon invited to visit the club, because tomorrow is a holiday, it seems interesting to go there. With casual clothes, I headed off to nightclub owned by Hyoyeon. During the journey, that is in my mind just having fun tonight release the fatigue while in office. But suddenly my foot on the brakes and my eyes look straight across the road.

"Tiffany-ssi? "

My car slowly moved toward woman standing alone at the edge of the road. I tried to guess what she was doing at the moment. My foot step impatiently as woman to approach it.

"Tiffany-ssi. "

"Ah, Taeyeon-ssi. "

" What are you doing here ? "

"No. I just was waiting for the bus. "

"Bus? "

I look around me and none of the bus stop sign.

" Where are you going ? "

"I'm going back home. "

" Have you had dinner ? "

She just shook her head and bowed. Reflex, my hand leads to her and ask her to get into the car.

"We're going home after our dinner. "

"B-but. , "

She paused for a moment my hand successfully grasping fingers and I can only hold my smile this time. Only this woman that could make me switch to eating places than nightclubs, but usually if I meet any woman sure I'll take her to the nightclub had Hyoyeon.

* * *

Myeongdong Street Food

Taeyeon took Tiffany to explore food in Myeongdong and it could make Tiffany shocked. However, she saw the face of Taeyeon was excited at the sight of so much food along the way.

"Lets go. "Taeyeon smiled and took Tiffany to try one of his favorite foods.

Tiffany surprised at Taeyeon’s attitude of the moment, she had no idea if the man who always looks neat, charismatic and has a wonderful speech, can enjoy the foods at roadside Myeongdong.

"Fany-ah, you have to try this. "Taeyeon said that immediately give Tiffany a Churros Oreo.

Still looks confused, Tiffany just smiled and tasted the food given Taeyeon.

"It's good? "Asked Taeyeon.

"Ne. "Tiffany replied with eyes that were smiling.

However, the smile instantly turned into a surprised face, because Taeyeon is swiftly brushed the edge of the lip Tiffany leave oreo cream. It only happens in a matter of seconds because Taeyeon itself has no other intention, and he immediately took Tiffany to buy other food.

Both spend their long night in Myeongdong with laughter until they are more soluble in their proximity.

"You look different, when I was worried about my next day and I don’t know what will happen. You brought me to the place where the excitement flowing. Where we can laugh and make the happiness of the whole world into one. "Tiffany staring inner Taeyeon was talking to one of the food vendors.

"Did you get used to doing that? "Asked Tiffany.

"I want to help you forget your troubles. I will not ask about things before we meet, is enough for me if we share the little things. "Taeyeon replied.

"What do you mean? "Asked Tiffany.

"Put a smile on your face. That is the reason I stay by your side this time. "Taeyeon replied.

Again Taeyeon managed to make Tiffany couldn’t hold her face flushed with those answers.

"You should rest and take advantage of your free time tomorrow for activities that nourish the body. "Taeyeon said.

"Yes, Taeyeon-ssi. Gomawo. "Tiffany replied.

"Yes. "Taeyeon said.

* * *

The next morning, Yuri’s showrooms seems busier than usual days. All the crew is preparing for Jessica’s photo session and not how long, Yuri arrived in the showroom with a more relaxed outfit on weekdays.

"Are you ready for all this? "Asked Yuri.

"The preparation has been all, sir. Only waiting for Miss Jessica. ", Said one of the crew.

"Well, maybe a few moments she will come. ", Said Yuri directly walk into his office.

Soon, Jessica came in and was greeted by the crew who had been waiting for her.

" Good morning Miss. ", Said the head of the crew.

"Yes. How's the filming? "Jessica asked.

"It seems we can immediately begin. Let us show the room clothes. "Replied crew chief.

Jessica followed the footsteps crew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter