Eps. 16

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung surprised to hear Taeyeon’s words and no one word out of his mouth.

"Why? "Asked Taeyeon.

Sooyoung just shook his head with an open mouth.

"I'm tired of chasing woman. I should not do it. "Taeyeon said.

"Hold on, let me digest this your crazy utterance. "Sooyoung replied.

"Crazy words? "Asked Taeyeon.

"You're going to marry Seolhyun. "Sooyoung replied.

"What's wrong if I'm going to marry Seolhyun? "Asked Taeyeon little emotion.

"H-how? You're close to Tiffany but you married Seolhyun. "Sooyoung replied.

"I don’t want to hear that name. "Taeyeon said.

"WHAT?! " Sooyoung surprised to hear Taeyeon’s word.

Taeyeon leaned to his desk and crossed his legs.

"What is Tiffany doing on you? "Sooyoung asked.

"I'll make sure she was my first and last woman refused to marry me." Taeyeon replied.

"Refuse to get married?! "Sooyoung asked.

"YES. "Taeyeon replied very firmly.

"No way, hyung. "Sooyoung said.

"Actually, anyone experienced this? Me or you? "Asked Taeyeon.

Sooyoung was silent and he still didn’t believe Tiffany refused Taeyeon.

"I will see Seolhyun to discuss this issue. "Taeyeon said.

"Hyung, don’t make Seolhyun be your impingement. "Sooyoung said.

" What do you mean ? "Asked Taeyeon.

" I know. You don’t really want to marry Seolhyun. Don’t make her disappointed. "Sooyoung replied.

Taeyeon open hand on the table and bowed.

"Think carefully about your decision. I want the best for you. "Sooyoung said.

Get me a ticket to California, departure two days. , ,

* * *

Two days passed, Taeyeon decided to leave for California to calm his mind. He didn’t want his father kept asking Seolhyun on himself and on the one hand he wants to forget a little bit of Tiffany.

When currently inspecting the tickets and passport in the airport crowd, Taeyeon's eyes fixated on a woman located right eye level. He had no idea if it could meet with woman it again.

"Why does she look more beautiful than ever? "Taeyeon mind.

On the other hand, Yuri couldn’t drove Jessica to the airport, he must attend event evaluation meeting. He was a little anxious to let Jessica go to the airport alone.

"Why my feelings so bad like this. ", Thought Yuri.

He tried to contact Jessica cell phone but got no answer. He tried to calm down and think if Jessica was already boarding.

Meanwhile. , ,

Taeyeon is still not calling the woman genuinely believe that he knew it, he still runs up into the airplane and he should greet that woman because they sit next to each other.

"An-nyeonghaseyo, Jessica-ssi. "Taeyeon said.

"Y-yes, Taeyeon-ssi. "Jessica said that surprised when confronted with Taeyeon.

"You're going to California? "Asked Taeyeon.

"Yes. You too ? "Jessica asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter