Eps. 4: You Got My Attention

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning Miss. "

"What are my schedule today? "

"The owner of the largest showroom of sport motorcycle in Korea want to see you and he wants to talk about the events that will take place in Busan. "

"I see. "

"The number of guests who will come three, Miss. One of them is the son of Mr. Choi. "

"Choi Sooyoung? "

"That's right, Miss. "

"Prepare everything, maybe nothing that we can offer to Sooyoung to cooperate. "

 

* * *

Whether what's on my mind at the moment, my focus is not as regular as usual. Every now and then I let my eyes look towards woman smoking next to me. Her gaze that morning, still made an impression on my mind. Long journey makes me feel awkward being in addition woman like this, I feel her other usual.

As if time didn’t permit us to linger, I had to give up this plane landed. I sat daydreaming about her face until the plane landed perfectly.

I leave the first seat and took my bag.

"Hey, why did you leave that woman?"

"So what ?"

"You could talk a lot to her. Or maybe you can exchange phone numbers?. "

"I have no time for it. "

While waiting for the car that would take us to the hotel, again that woman passed beside me. I still remember clearly the perfume she wears. She immediately got in the car who had been there before me. I just glanced at her until the car was going.

"So, this is the definition has been no time for that?"

I feel like once silenced by Sooyoung.

"Maybe this time is different from the previous ones, Soo. "

What if I shut the mouth of the two of them?

* * *

On his way, Tiffany staring at the blue sky and she occasionally smiled. Tiffany remembered when she shook hands with Taeyeon and she felt a hand grip which is still lasting it.

"Miss, we've arrived."

Tiffany interrupted her sreverie and she stepped into the building which is quite high.

"Good afternoon, Miss. There’s something we can do for you? ", Asked the receptionist.

"Did Mr. Tyler here? "Asked Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter