Eps. 6: Ice Effect

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today that three man decided to surround Hong Kong while awaiting news of Jessica. They chose to visit Hong Kong Disneyland.

"Yes. Are you serious we were going to Disneyland? "Sooyoung asked.

"Of course, why not? "Taeyeon replied.

"Are you really a kid from kindergarten? "Sooyoung asked.

"Hey. Instead of spending time in the coffee shop is better to seek entertainment at Disneyland. "Taeyeon replied.

"Already, we better get in now because I feel my skin burning from the heat. ", Said Yuri.

"Let’s go! "Taeyeon continued.

With the appearance of a very stylist and impressed young kids, maybe some people can’t think their real age. The bright sunny day, Taeyeon wore a black T-shirt covered with dark green bomber and long black pants and white shoes. While Yuri wearing stripes, white pants and white shoes. Not wanting to miss with Taeyeon and Yuri, Sooyoung black shirt, pants ripped jeans and black shoes.

"Why did you really swag today? "Asked Yuri.

"I had seen swag. Because I was the youngest among you. "Sooyoung replied.

"Your brain going to swag too. "Taeyeon said.

"Of course, man! Yo .. yo .. I'm swag. "Sooyoung replied.

Yuri couldn’t help it see the behavior Sooyouug, Taeyeon while running first in front of them.

A few moments later . , ,

After walking around half Disneyland, the third leg step man halted due to a woman in front of them. Of the many people passing by that day, suddenly they are directly confronted with two woman.

"Oh my God. "Sooyoung muttered.

"Another Ice Princess. "Taeyeon said.

"Jung Soo Jung. ", Said Yuri.

"Hey. You still remember woman we had met on the golf course? "Sooyoung asked.

"Yes. Why? "Asked Taeyeon.

"Now she was in front of me again. "Sooyoung replied.

Taeyeon and Yuri looked straight at the moment Krystal looks very pretty with a blue shirt, white shorts and white slip on.

"Ice in the middle of a hot summer. "Says Taeyeon and Yuri simultaneously.

"Hey! Sunny-ah. "Says Sooyoung who ran toward Sunny.

Seeing his friend fled, Taeyeon and Yuri chase Sooyoung towards Sunny.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunny. "Sooyoung said.

"Yes, annyeong, Soo oppa. "Sunny said with a smile.

"Are you on holiday here? "Sooyoung asked.

"Yes. "Sunny said.

"Ah,  this is my friend. Please introduced them. "Sooyoung said.

"Kim Taeyeon. "Taeyeon said.

"Kwon Yuri. ", Said Yuri.

"Yes. "Sunny said while bending his body.

"How about we have lunch together? "Sooyoung asked.

"How, Jungie? "Sunny asked.

"I'm not hungry, unnie. "Krystal replied.

"It seems like another time. "Says Sunny.

"Uhm, okay. "Sooyoung replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter