Eps. 3: New targets

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the weekend, Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung went to a restaurant to meet a client. Although clients are going to see doesn’t always have a relationship with them, but all three still compact to accompany it.

"Where is your client come from? "Asked Taeyeon.

"He is the sponsor of the match in Busan. "Yuri replied.

" Then ? "Asked Taeyeon.

"He asked me to provide some of the latest sport motorcycle on display at the show. "Yuri replied.

"I see. "Taeyeon said.

Arriving at the location, the trio went directly to the client intended.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Dong-ssi. ", Said Yuri.

"Yes, annyeonghaseyo, Yuri. "Replied Shin Dong.

"Shin Dong-ssi, introduce them is my business associates. He is Taeyeon and Sooyoung. ", Said Yuri.

"Annyeonghaseyo. ", Said Shin Dong.

"Yes. "Taeyeon and Sooyoung replied.

"So how’s the plan? "Asked Shin Dong.

"Everything is ready and shipping to Busan may be done in the near future. "Yuri replied.

"Actually, there is one issue that I wanted to tell on you. ", Said Shin Dong.

"What? "Asked Yuri.

"We want to bring a model for branding the event. "Replied Shin Dong.

" Then ? "Asked Yuri.

"But we don’t know which model is right for this event. "Replied Shin Dong.

"Jessica Jung. "Sooyoung said.

Shin Dong looked over Sooyoung and he was not familiar with that name.

"I think Jessica has a sporty side that is quite visible. Anyway that motorcycle will be exhibited will also have an elite class and looks elegant, right? "Sooyoung asked.

Yuri fell silent as Sooyoung advised Jessica to be a model of the event.

"But it's been so long I don’t see the news Jessica is in Korea. ", Said Shin Dong.

"Maybe she was in Hong Kong. "Sooyoung replied.

"Whether we can invite her? "Asked Shin Dong.

"Tomorrow we will go to Hong Kong. "Sooyoung replied.

"WHAT?! "Not only Yuri were surprised to hear the answer, but also Taeyeon who had been listening to the conversations.

* * *

I think he's crazy to say it. Even to meet with Jessica alone, none of us have done.

"You're insane. What if Jessica doesn’t exist in Hong Kong? "

"Hey, Yuri. If Jessica doesn’t exist in Hong Kong, we can see the agency that was in Hong Kong, what's wrong if we ask them? "

"I still don’t understand why you're so excited to meet with that woman. "

"Actually I was too exasperated to see procrastinating meeting with that woman. "

"You mean? "

"Sooyoung want Jessica into your next target. "

"Eyy, I already say if that woman was close to a businessman in Hong Kong. "

"So what? "

"There are still many other woman, Soo. "

" Like who ? Hayoung, Hani and .... ? "

"No. "

"You never have a serious relationship with both of them, you're just dating them. At the same time. "

"Hey ..."

Sometimes I want that short man silent. He thinks he's been serious with many woman.

"Come on we should think about where we can find J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter