Eps. 2: Taeyeon's (past) sugar baby

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hah ..

People think if born in a state like me at this time is an advantage, having company, being the sole heir, and surrounded by beautiful woman. For me, a woman pretty on the outside there is a small problem, they just want the fun never ends.

With what pleasure it come? I'm sure just rooted in money.

She said a true happiness after we met at my last concert a few years ago. Sooyoung who took her to meet me at the backstage and she was very excited that day.

"Ya, there is someone who wants to meet you. "

"Who? "

"Juniel. "

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-ssi. "

"Annyeonghaseyo, Juniel. "

At that moment I could see Sooyoung's eyes were hinted if I could be dating a Juniel.

"Gomawo, you're taking the time to come. "

"No. I had been waiting for this. "

"Really? "

"Yes. Taeyeon-ssi, can I take a photo with you? "

"Sure. "

I could see her face was very happy at that time. It's easy to make this woman happy.

"Gomawo, Taeyeon-ssi. "

"Shhh, you don’t need to call me like that. "

"Why? "

"It just makes us feel distant relationship, Juniel. "

"Y-yes, oppa. "

" It is better. "

Her face was flushed.

Having relationship with Juniel is something quite fun, we had a vacation to Japan to see the cherry blossoms are blooming at the time, he was very fond of cherry blossoms.

"I feel bad standing next to someone who is too cool. "

"Why? "

"I can not leave scratches on the perfect person like that."

" Who is it ? "

"You. "

"I'm just an ordinary person, Juniel. "

* Hug *

"Tae oppa. , , "

Our relationship should end when I was bored with it, and there is a news that mention the proximity Juniel with his mates agency. I disappeared without a word and block all access to communications from him. I know he's looking for me to meet with Sooyoung and he seemed to want to die when I left.

Long time no see, Juniel. , ,

"Mr. Kim. "

" Ye. "

"Your cousin came. "

What does he want?

"Yes .."

"Why? "

"Its been so long for not come to your office. "

"Sit down. "

I feel something bad when he came to visit on weekdays, he is not usually like this.

"Why, Why? "

"What about last night? Did you see woman is right for you this time? "

"Nothing catches my attention. "

"Hey, did you still can’t forget your ex? "

"Who? "

"Yeri. "

"Hey .... "

Yeri is youngest woman I ever know, even crazy, I was dating that woman caused my cousin's. He was recognized by Yeri when there is a graduation party held at Club Answer. Yeri want to return home but her friends wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter