Eps. 7: Hello Again

[ENGLISH VERSION] : The Sugar Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was still thinking about what was Taeyeon said about the company where she worked. She thought about it while looking at the existing files on her desk. All files are rejected by some large companies in recent months.

" I don’t want to know. You should be able to get the project. "

He was getting confused with Seungri demand that forces her to take more effort to get a big project. She repeatedly see what files were already made as perfect as possible, but always rejected by large companies.

"Is that Taeyeon said true? ", Thought Tiffany.

She opened her laptop and search for data in the Korean company's business entity website. Her face began to look surprised and uneasy when she couldn’t find the data company.

"Fany-ah. "Says Seungri who suddenly entered the room Tiffany.

"Ah yes. "Tiffany replied immediately shut down the website.

" Are you okay ? "Asked Seungri.

"Y-Yes. "Tiffany replied.

"Your face looks weird. "Seungri said.

"No. I am fine. "Tiffany replied.

"What about the tender state of the transport company? "Asked Seungri.

"We have not got it. They chose the Trans Persona. "Tiffany replied.

"Kim Taeyeon. "Seungri muttered.

"What? "Says Tiffany.

"All right, continue to find companies that are hold tenders. "Seungri replied.

"Ne. "Says Tiffany.

Seungri took the file on the table Tiffany and he left Tiffany alone.

"Does Seungri know Taeyeon? "Tiffany muttered.

Tiffany doesn’t like to be in anxiety for a long time, she just find out who Kim Taeyeon through search engines.

NAME ORIGIN: 김태연

BORN             : KIM Taeyeon, 9 MARCH 1989, Jeonju, South Korea                             

JOB                : CHAIRMAN, ENTREPRENEUR                

LABEL            : TRANS PERSONA, STATION x TRAVEL DESTINATION                      

"Gosh! He is the owner of Trans Persona.What should I do? "Tiffany muttered.

Previous, Tiffany doesn’t seek information about who won the project, she just find out where the mistakes made by the company so as not acceptable. She quite understand information about Trans Persona long before she worked with Seungri, but she never find out who owns Trans Persona.

On the other hand, Krystal waited in the same lounge with Taeyeon. Not intentionally She noticed Taeyeon's face was serious with his cell phone.

"I really feel ever knew. "Krystal mind.

Aware of someone watching, Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter