Eat this love... I mean sandwich

More For You, Less For Me

LISA 

I'm sitting lazily on my swivel chair while observing Jennie. I know exactly what she's doing under the table. I know because I was the one who put that paper on that sandwich.

* 15 minutes ago*

After I left the board room, I called Tzuyu to bring us some sandwiches and soda.

"Tzuyu, would you please get us sandwiches and soda from the café. Bring the sandwiches here first. Then go get the soda."

"Uhh, why cant I just get both at the same time?"

Well thats because I have to do something with those sandwiches first. Thats what I really wanted to say. But

"Well thats because I dont want your hands full. I care about the welfare of my only secretary." I gave her my Manoban killer smile. I think that was enough to shut her up.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu came back with a tray of sandwiches. She put it down on a table.

"Here."

"Thanks, Tzuyu. Just leave it there then get the sodas." I went to the table and picked one sandwich.

I looked around to check if theres anyone nearby but luckily there's none so I quickly inserted the paper inside.

Okay, so ever since I realized that it was really Jennie that I saw inside that room, obviously, I panicked.

But once I got out, I steadied my breathing. My mind was struggling whether to push through with the project because as I said to myself, I should not, by any direct means, involve myself with her if I want to save me from sure heartbreak.

But then my illogical animalistic desire to get closer to her wants to take over. And it did. Cos why not? Maybe its the universe working hard to create opportunities for us to meet. <3

Hence, I came up with this wonderful plan.

I heard footsteps in the distance and not long after, Tzuyu reappeared with the sodas. Well, just in time.

"Thanks, Tzuyu. Let me help you with those sodas. You give our guests these sandwiches. And make sure to give the one with black and pink wrapper to the most beautiful woman in the room. She's wearing Chanel." I couldnt help but smile.

Tzuyu looked confused. "Whats wrong with you today? You sound hundred times more flirty than usual!!" she chuckled softly.

I walked towards her and held her chin before saying, "Is that so?"

Tzuyu flinched but she obviously blushed. I let go of her and took the tray of sodas. "Lets go."

Aaaand that's how I ended up in this position. I was busy staring at Jennie Kim thinking how my plan worked and I'm enjoying her confused expression.

But only until she suddenly looked up and our eyes met. At that exact moment, I saw Jennie frown. I turned my eyes away from her and pretended to check my phone.

She never talked to me the whole time we were eating. She was busy chatting with her boyfriend while I'm busy watching her and hurting myself in the process.

"Thank you so much for having us, Mr. Choi and Miss Manoban!" Kai said from the other end of the table. I just nodded while Mr. Choi stood up.

"Dont think about it. Thank you too for trusting us. I think I should accompany you till you get outside. Miss Lisa, can we go ahead?"

"What? I'll come with you." I replied almost immediately.

We were almost at the door when it suddenly burst open and a slender figure of a woman made her grand entrance.

I think my heart skipped a beat when I realized who's here.

"Roseanne?!? What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as I was so surprised to see R. I mean, she's not supposed to be here.

"Hey, L! I told ya last night I'll see you today right?"

Fck. *facepalm* Is it really THAT serious?

But I guess what surprised me more was Jennie's "ROSÉ PARK????"

Thats when R seemed to realize we're not the only ones in the room.

"JENNIE KIM????"

UMM
OKK.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING, UNIVERSE??? Care to explain?

"Why are you here, Rosé?" Jennie asked, smiling. Wait? Are they close??

"I'll have to ask you the same. Why are you here, Jen? Of course I'll be here because I am L's -----mpfffff mpffpdpd" she didnt finish what she was saying as I was quick to grab the remainder of my sandwich on the table and stuff it directly to   to stop her from saying girlfriend.

"Roseanne!! you must be soooo hungry right now. Mr. Choi, I think I wont be able to join you so just go ahead with the guests." I glanced at Mr. Choi while still holding the sandwich on R's mouth.

Mr. Choi looked so stunned and confused with whats happening but still followed.

"Lets go now Mr. Kai and Miss Jennie. Miss Lisa have to join Miss Roseanne at the moment." He lead the way with the two trailing behind.

But before Jennie closed the door, she shot a glance at me and Roseanne with an unreadable expression on her face.

???????