Amusement Part 1

More For You, Less For Me

JENNIE 

Lisa drove us to a private amusement park. Yeah, I know that amusement parks are normally public but this one seems like an exclusive one.

So, this is her favorite place on Earth. . .

There are so many rides out here. Ferris wheel, carousel, roller coaster, etc. There are also food stalls and merchandisr stores. My eyes locked onto a particular ice cream stand.

"Do you want an ice cream?" I jolted when Lisa suddenly spoke beside me.
She must have noticed me gazing at the stand.

"What, uh, not really.."

"Yeah right, your mouth says no, your eyes says yes. C'mon lets go there I'll treat you one."

I stared at her in amazement. "You dont need to do that, Lisa. This place looks like its made for the elite people of the society. The ice cream must be very expensive."

"Nah, not really. The prices here are pretty fair. Its just you cant enter here without appointment. So, you need to have a booking." She smiled playfully.

"Anyway, I'd like to buy you one so you'd consider sharing to me why you're crying earlier." Her tone became serious but full of concern.

Ugh. I dont really want to think about that right now. I'm not ready to tell anybody else what I learned about Kai today. Even if he just hurt me, he's still my boyfriend now and I dont want his career get ruined if this goes out to the public.

Lisa must have seen my expression because she raised her hands in defeat and said, "Okay okay! Not gonna push that topic. Lets talk about that when you're ready. We'll just eat ice cream." She grinned before opening the door and leaving me.

I was about to do the same but then realized my shoes were not functional right now.

"Hey!!! LISA!!!! Where are you going!!! Dont leave me here in the car!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but no Lisa was in sight.

I leaned back to the passenger seat and slumped. She's dead meat when she gets back.

Few minutes passed when I heard someone running. I looked up and saw Lisa panting towards the passenger's door. She opened it and went down to one knee.

"Yo, I'm sorry I left you just like that. I just had to buy these." Lisa showed me a pair of brand new red high heels.

"Wha-- where did you even get these??! I thought this is just an amusement park!" I'm not really sure how to react because this is beyond my expectations.

"There's also a mall inside hehe. Anyway, here wear these." Then Lisa grabbed my left foot before I could even do anything.

"There. You can walk comfortably now. So, shall we go eat some ice cream?"

"Aish. How much did you pay for these? I'll pay you." I dont really want others spending their money for me.

"Jennie, you dont need to pay me. But if you really want to return the favor, then just smile for me, laugh, be happy, enjoy yourself, forget your problems. And that's enough." Her words left me stunned and speechless. I never expected those words to come out from Lisa's mouth.

To be honest, my first impression of Lisa is dumb, carefree, insensitive, conceited, and dangerous. But during the time I'm spending with her now, she doesnt seem to be any of that. I cant help but slowly show a little smile.

"Okay, then. I'll do that. Lets go eat some ice creeeeam!" I energetically screamed then pulled Lisa's hand urging her to run towards the stand. Running in high heels has become too easy for me now. Lisa looked shaken with my sudden burst of energy but nonetheless she chuckled.

I looked back at her and showed her my gummy smile. Then the blonde girl broke into a run to match my pace. We run together hand in hand.