Amusement Part 2

More For You, Less For Me

LISA 

I cant help but look down at our intertwined hands right now. I feel so high. I never thought I'd ever be this close to her. 

Despite that, my mind still cant erase Jennie's vulnerable face. She cried so hard. I want to know who made her cry. I'm gonna beat the out of him/her.

I'd been lost in my own thoughts that I didnt notice we already reached the ice cream stand. Jennie suddenly pulled me into a halt. 

"Umm, Lisa??? We're already here." Jennie tightened her grip around my hand.

I looked around us. Ah, yeah. We're in front of it now. My bad.

"Oh, sorry. Didnt notice " I formed a peace sign while smiling.

"Miss Lisa, is that you? Oh my! Its really you. Welcome back!!" A middle aged woman came out from the stall and hugged me. I recognized her to be Mrs. Hong, she's the owner of the stall from 2 years ago. I didnt expect she's still the one manning the place.

"Mrs. Hong!!! Ahhh long time no see! Its been, what, 2 years since we last met here? Thought your daughter will be manning the place by now." I replied while scratching my head. 

"Yes, such a long time huh. I remember the last time you went here was with Miss Roseanne." Mrs. Hong gave me a teasing smile, "Where is she btw?" 

I instantly froze at the mention of Roseanne. I glanced sideways at Jennie hoping she didnt hear that. But one look at her and there's no doubt she heard it right. She had this confused look on her face.

"Uh, she's busy practicing her new songs, Mrs. Hong hehe. Btw, this is Jennie, she's a singer and currently one of our models. Jennie, this is Mrs. Hong." I tried to divert the topic away from Roseanne so I introduced her to Jennie quick.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Hong! My name is Jennie Kim. Nice to meet you!" Jennie bowed respectfully to the older woman.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Jennie. I hope you have fun here with our boss." The woman smiled at her.

"B-boss?" Jennie stammered as she looked back and forth from Mrs. Hong to me.

I put my hand on my waist. Aish, that woman and her big mouth. She already spilled Roseanne now she spilled that we own this entire amusement park. 

"Uhhh, ah, I. .. well." 

"Oh, you didnt know?" She put her hand over . "This exclusive amusement park is owned by the Manoban Holdings." 

Ah, there. She said it. Go on, spill the tea. Also tell her about how Roseanne and me frequently date here whenever she's sad and I want to make her smile and happy. I just shake my head in disbelief.

"Miss Lisa visits us here often 2 years ago with Miss Roseanne." 

Jennie's faced turned from shocked to curious.

"Oh, Lisa and Roseanne are quite the best friends huh." Jennie cocked her head towards me while grinning.

"Oh, no. Theyre not bestfriends! She is Miss Lisa's g--" 

"Mrs. Hong please give us two large Oreo ice cream. ASAP." I cut her off just in time before she drops the bomb. I emphasized the word ASAP to let her know she's said enough.

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away." Mrs. Hong seemed to get the signal and went to work.

I know Jennie probably doesnt give a damn whether I have a girlfriend or not. But... Okay, just say I'm delulu for actually thinking Jennie might care if I'm single or not. 

Soon after, me and Jennie sat on a nearby bench while holding our ice cream. 

"So, what's the deal between you and Roseanne Park?" Jennie asked out of the blue.

"Friends." That's right Manoban, keep it short and simple. My face is neutral but deep inside I'm smirking like a devil.

"Yeah, friends. So, its a secret then." Jennie pouts before she continues to eat her ice cream. 

"Its not a secret. We're really just friends." I sternly said while looking ahead, careful not to make eye contact with her.

"Of course, I'm supposed to believe that when you cant even make eye contact with me." The girl said sarcastically while chuckling.

"Lol, what are you talking about? Me? Cant make eye contact with you? You might just melt under my stare." 

"We'll see about that."

I like the challenge, Jennie Kim. I consumed the last of my ice cream before I moved so close to her till our faces are only inches apart.

1 second.

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

4 seconds. 

5 seconds.

6 seconds.

7 seconds.

Yet, nobody is blinking or looking away. As if the both of us were under one another's spell. 

I wont lie that Jennie's stare definitely makes my heart beat thousand times faster than normal rate and my eyes are starting to waver by her intense cat stare. 

Damn. I cant stand this closeness anymore. Her lips are just there. Super close. I want to stare at it too. I gulped as my eyes went from her feline eyes down to her full red lips.

In that instant, the spell was broken. Jennie leaned backwards and laughed. 

"Hahahhahahahahha!! You're so funny Lisa! I cant believe I lasted that long when you have ice cream on your face. I just wanna laugh out loud the entire time but I had to control myself. Hahahahahhaha." 

When I said I want Jennie to laugh. Making fun of me is not part of the plan. But still, her laughter brings me so much eargasm I want to hear it more often.. even if it takes making fun of me. 

"What? Really?! Why didnt you tell me!" My hands went to my pocket to check my reflection on my phone but only to pause when I felt a hand touch my cheeks then trailed down to the corner of my lips. 

"Haha. Really sorry!  But thats because you didnt give me a chance to say so." Jennie explained as she wiped the cream off my face.

Jennie continued to talk but my mind already was in short-circuit. I'm just staring at her flawless beautiful face. Is this real? Is this real? This looks like a scene from a romantic movie.

I stealthily moved my hand to my and piiiiiinched hard. 

"Ouch!!!" 

"Lisa? Whats wrong? Did I hurt you?" Jennie stopped with her hand still on the corner of my lips.

Oh damn. This IS real. I'm not dreaming. I gulped three times before shaking my head and said, "Nothing. Um, do you need tissue?"