JENLISA ONE SHOT: Trapped In Nightmare

More For You, Less For Me

Just wanted to share this oneshot to yall, this is in no way connected to the main story. Think of this as promo lol.

Btw, I really like this plot so im wondering if its good to make a book out of it or this better stay as oneshot. 

JENNIE

I woke up and found myself in the middle of a dark empty street. Im not sure what time it is exactly but the only light that brightens this place comes from a tall lamp post few meters away from me. I looked around and tried to pinpoint where I am but nothing clicks on my mind. And then I realized that I've never been to this place.

A gust of cold wind blew and I instantly shivered. I wrapped my arms around my body to protect myself from the cold. That's when I realized I was only wearing my nightgown that I used when I slept. How the hell did I get here? All I remember is I tucked myself on bed then fell asleep soon after. When I came to, I'm already here.

Did I-- sleepwalk? But, is that even possible? I cant possibly sleepwalk from our house all the way to this unfamiliar place.

I slowly get myself up and walked around to check if there are nearby houses but strangely, there was none. I've been walking for about ten minutes when I suddenly felt a cold presence behind me. I turned around in an instant only to see no one.

I gave a huge sigh of relief. Must be my imagination.

I quickened my strides but stopped dead on my tracks when I heard a whistle. My body stiffened and I was so scared to turn around.

"Jennieeeeeeeeee~" a voice rang out from nowhere which scared the out of me.

I ignored the creepy voice and walked even faster away from its source. I thought it had already stopped when I heard it again but this time even closer than before.

"Jennieeeeeeeeee~"

I felt a shiver run down my spine and cold sweat start to break out. I gulped down my fear and turned around, "Who's there? Show yourself!" I shouted as my hands tremble on my side.

Then silence. As if nothing happened and the street was silent all along. This is getting creepier by the second I have to find my way home as soon as possible. I tightened my clutch around my nightgown and break into a run. I wasn't wearing any footwear and my hair was a complete mess. I stumbled many times as I wasn't used to running barefooted but nonetheless never stopped even for a moment.

Soon enough, I saw our mansion came into view and a smile tug on my lips as I anticipate getting back to my room safely. I was only a few meters away when I heard it again.

"Jennieeeeeeeee~ let's play."

"No! I dont know you! I'm never going to play with you so leave me alone!!" I screamed while running towards our gate. I never once looked back so I didn't see who or what it was.

I'm pretty sure my path was clear when I suddenly bumped into someone. I almost fell but strong arms caught my waist in time and held me in place. I slowly looked up only to be met by beautiful golden brown eyes with piercing gaze. Our eyes locked onto one another until the girl in front of me broke the awkward silence. "You cant run away from me.. Jennie Kim."

Huh?

From a gentle-looking angelic face, a y sinister smile broke out from her full lips that sent me shivers down my core. It was then that I realized that she was the one chasing me earlier. Panic takes over my body and I immediately tried to pull myself away from her. The girl with the silver hair and bangs, however, was quick as she locked my wrists above me and pinned me to a wall.

The girl her luscious lips as she raked her eyes all over my barely covered body. The night gown I was wearing was clearly not suited to be worn outside my room. My eyes widened in shock as she suddenly crashed her lips into mine. Her tongue was trying to make its way to devour my mouth but I kept my lips shut. I still have the right sense to realize that this girl was ully harassing me so I have to think of any way to escape.

"You're not budging, eh?" she huffed as she ripped my night gown apart with one hand leaving me in just my undergarments.

I muffled a cry against her palm that covers my mouth when she reached down my sensitive area and kissed my bosom. I have no idea how she can manage to  give me sloppy kisses and hold my wrists with one hand while the other was kept busy between my thighs.

Tears started to stream down my face as I realize this girl is going to when I never even allowed my boyfriend Kai to be ual with me. I mean he always asks me to have with him but I'm a loyal Roman Catholic and I always believe in the no before marriage. If he truly loves me, he'll wait for the right time and so far he never left even if I always reject him.

I trashed around trying to squirm free but the girl has strength of steel. She unclasped my bra and directly cupped my right before it even fell down. I was slowly giving in to the pleasure my body was receiving but my mind tells me that this is wrong and she was violating me. The girl finally let go of my wrists but before I could even push her she already slammed herself hard against me making me unable to move. Her left hand pulled down my last bit of clothing and I stiffened as I felt her finger try to make its way inside me.

Oh my god, she's me.

I was thrashing around and moving in a violent way trying to save myself from what she's about to do to me but it wasn't enough to stop her. She pushed further as seething pain started to course through me and I could only cry out. I stopped moving and just accepted my fate, sorry Kai.



















 

"JENNIE!! JENNIE!! SWEETHEART!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP PLEASE. MOMMY'S HERE!!" I felt a hand shaking my shoulder and another tapping my face. I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw my mom hovering above me with worried eyes.

I shake my head slightly and tried to make sense of my surroundings. I'm back in my room lying down my bed with a blanket covering me.

So, it was just a nightmare?

I let out a breath I didnt realize I was holding in as relief spreads through me when I realized I wasn't by that woman. Yeah, but almost, Jennie.. almost..

Oh, shut up. She was just a nightmare..

"What happened, Jen?"

There's no point telling Mom I almost got by a girl in my nightmare because first of all, its embarassing to talk about, next I'm the daughter of this town's pastor I feel so dirty having such bad dream, and most importantly I have a boyfriend.. it would've make sense if it was him rather than that tall silver-haired girl with piercing golden brown eyes. Mom might think I was having wet dreams about that girl and I'll end up with a lecture its a sin to fantasize about someone of the same . God only made man and woman and anything in between are sinners who will burn in hell.

"No-nothing, Mom. I guess I just had a bad dream."

"Gosh, I was so worried sweetie. We heard you screaming and crying I thought something bad had happened. Drink some water and try to relax. Maybe you're just stressed because the church's been so busy recently. I'll tell your dad to let you take a break, okay?"

I nodded in response and mumbled a soft thanks. My mom shortly left afterwards and I was left alone in my room. I tried to recall the events from earlier and they were all so vivid I almost thought they were real. I was about to get up to get some water when I nearly choke at what I saw below the covers.

I was as a baby and I couldn't find my night gown anywhere. My heart thumped faster against my chest and my breath turned shallow as I realize what this could mean.

How could this be?  No way. . .it wasn't real. Mom was proof that it didn't happen but where did all my clothes go? And there's no sign of that girl anywhere. My window was locked and there's no way she could have entered our house and leave without getting noticed.

Okay, calm down there Jen. Maybe you just forgot you stripped before you went to sleep because its literally impossible for that girl to be here and do all those nasty things to you.

I let my logical side prevail and let that thought go for now as it would only distract me from today's church activities. I proceed to get some water and gulped down two glasses but no matter how I try, I couldn't will myself to sleep again, afraid that I might meet her again.

Little did I know that it was only the beginning. . .the beginning of my sleepless nights as the girl with majestic brown eyes and sinister smile continued to invade my dreams since then.

END.

This one is inspired by my childhood favorite slasher movie A Nightmare on Elm Street. What happens in the dream, happens in reality. But Lisa is not a killer here, she's a y beast who preys on women who are lost in their dreams. *wink wink*