CF

More For You, Less For Me

JENNIE

I flopped down to my bed as soon as I entered my room. I just got home from the airport. *tired*

I slightly closed my eyes and the events from half an hour ago played back.

When it seemed like GummyBaby has no plans of looking back, I started to also make my way back to our van. I saw my manager walking back and forth outside the vehicle.

"Jennie!! Where have you been? And what took you so long?! We almost called the police!" my manager said as I got near.

"I'm really sorry, oppa. I just.. got caught up in something."

But manager oppa wasnt listening, I saw his expression changed into something like terrified.

"What exactly happened to you, Jennie? You just went out of sight for less than an hour and now you return with bruises!" He immediately called the rest of the team and asked them for first aid kit.

"Ah, dont worry. I'm really fine. Caught up in something actually means I tripped on my way back here cuz its kinda dark." I explained while smiling.

"Is that all there is to it? You're not hiding anything else, are you?"

Oops. My manager is such a mind reader. But nope, he doesnt need to know about it.

"Nah, I really just tripped." I looked him straight in the eyes to make him believe. And boy! I could try being an actress cuz he nodded shortly after that.

"Okay, lets get you home to your dorm now. We'll treat those bruises on the way." He let me in the car first then closed it. Then we're off to the dorm.

And now back to the present. I'm just chilling in my room as I pulled my phone out and checked my recent airport photos.

Speaking of airport photos, I remember GummyBaby. She's most likely a fansite master of mine. Might as well try to check her out.

So, I typed GummyBaby in the search bar. Gumm-- oh wow an account with my photo on it popped out as top suggestion. Hmm, lets see.

GummyBaby
Every time I see her, my heart beats madly.
327k followers.

Wow! That's a loooot of followers for a solo fansite. And her bio is also sooo sweet. I was thinking of uploading to my ig story the airport photos she took and give her a shoutout as thanks for saving me. But as I scrolled through her feed, I noticed that she hasnt uploaded my airport photos yet.

Maybe I should just DM her, since fans love it when their idols dm them ehe.

Uh, hi there, GummyBaby masternim. I know this is so random. me messaging you. But i rly just wanna thank you for saving my life back there. I owe you one. :)) P.S. i'm not sure if this is really you but.. i have a feeling that I'm right. =))
Sent 11:20 PM

Wew! That took me 5 minutes just to compose that message. Anyhoo, lets wait for her reply.

1 minute..
2 minutes..
3 minutes..
4 minutes..
5 minutes..

Still not seen. OKAAAAAAAY???

Wait! Is this real? I mean, not to sound conceited but isnt it normal for fans to reply right away when their idols dm them?

Aish. Why am I even waiting for her reply?!? I could be wrong. Maybe the GummyBaby who saved me and the GummyBaby my fansite master are not the same person.

I gave up waiting for a reply and was about to put my phone on the bedside table when I saw 2 notifications lit up.

GummyBaby masternim finally replied!

Asdsjskshajkskdkfjajjd

Ajsjfjkflsjajjakdkff

Wait, what the? Is she drunk?!

I'm already typing a response when she suddenly called. I answered almost immediately because I wanna hear her voice again.

But I definitely did not expect what I heard next.

I could only see pitch black background with muffled and voices.

"Ahhhmmm.. mmhhhmm.. "

Oh . What the hell is she doing?! But I could also hear another girl's sound.

I gasped and clasped my hand over my mouth when I realized what they've been doing. I cant believe I'm hearing two girls making out!!

I mean-- its still unusual here in Korea to see homoual couples so I was rarely able to interact with them. But that certainly doesnt mean that I'm homophobic!! I'm open-minded to these sensitive issues.

Somehow, I felt bad for I was like invading their privacy. But then she was the one who called me so it really couldnt be my fault.

I sighed deeply. I just ended the call and lay down on my bed. I wondered what it would be like to have a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend? Are girls more expressive? More passionate lovers than boys?

As I was thinking all that, my phone vibrated on my hand.

Babe <3 calling. . . 

Well, I guess I'll never know. Because I already found the one. And its a he not a she. My Kai.

I pressed the answer button. "Hello, babe?"

"Hi, babe. I heard you just got back from Thailand."

"Yup!! Ahhh, now that I hear your voice, I suddenly want to hug you right now! I miss you so much!!" I said excitedly over the phone.

"I miss you too so damn much!! But, I want you to rest tonight. I just called to check on you and remind you to sleep because I know you'll probably just watch Netflix till dawn. HAHAHA"  Kai laughed on the other line.

"Oh boy, my baby knows me too well. So sweet."

"Of course, I have to know everything about my future wife."

Okayyy, that came out of nowhere but it surely made me blush. I couldnt think of a sweeter response.

"Oh, btw babe, we have a private meeting tomorrow 10AM at the Manoban Holdings. Seems like they want us to  model for a CF of their newest hotel and resort. We'll hear their proposal there."

"Babe, are you serious?? Manoban Holdings?? Wow! They're one of the biggest conglomerate in S.Korea .." I giggled while trying to hide my excitement.

Kai simply laughed and said, "Yes, my dear Jennie Kim, you and your future hubby are gonna be in a big CF."

---------------
LISA POV

I kept staring on my non-sensical DM convo with J. Fck. I dont know what to reply honestly. I'm so ashamed of myself. There's no way she didnt hear us. This is Roseanne Park's fault.

I know I've said that I should avoid getting involved with her. But I felt the need to apologize.

I started typing a response.

"Hello Jennie! This is GummyBaby. I would like to apologize for the unintended call earlier. Just forget whatever you heard back there. I sincerely apologize and will reflect on my actions. Thank you!"

I clicked send. Phew. I hope she accepts my apology.

After only a few minutes, I saw that she replied.

"Hi, GummyBaby! No,no! Its okay! I'm the one who's sorry, I shouldve ended it as soon as I saw the pitch black screen. I'm sorry too! And again thank you for saving me at the airport."

Awwww. J really is the sweetest person alive. If R is the devil who taints me with lust, J is the angel who purifies me with her soul.

I tried to stop myself from replying.. but failed to do so. She just pulls me in.

"Oh, that? No biggie! I'm just glad I was able to save you from that ert. Anyway, its getting late now, you should sleep, princess."

Haha. That was so smooth of you, Manoban. Calling her princess. I think to myself while smirking.

"Yes, you too. Goodnight, masternim!"

Ahhhhh. I hit like. Hmm. I should sleep now as well while I still have happy thoughts.

I put my phone on the bedside table and lay down the bed. I closed my eyes. I'm about to fall asleep when I heard the sound of a text message.

I lazily grabbed my phone with my eyes closed. I opened them then read the message. It was from my father.

"I forgot to inform you that you need to attend a private meeting tomorrow 10am with our models for the CF of Moon Sunset Hotel and Resort. I'm giving you that project, Lisa. So I hope you do your job as project director and spearhead the launch of Moon Sunset. And btw, goodnight 🌛Peace out"

I groaned loudly. I dont understand but for some reasons, I feel nervous about tomorrow's private meeting.

I have no idea who the models are gonna be. Maybe I shouldve asked Dad but, nah I'm tired, I'll see them anyway.

God, can you please let Jennie be one of them? Pleaseeee.

OK. HAHHAHAHAHHA. YOU AND YOUR WILD IMAGINATION, LISA.