y Back

More For You, Less For Me

LISA 

After my encounter with J, I doubled my steps to the convenience store. I saw my driver in the distance and waved at him. When I finally arrived, he bowed down 90°.

"Good evening, Miss Lisa. Your dad asked me to fetch you. Shall we go now, Miss?"

"Yes, yes. Sorry for the wait."

I entered the backseat of the limousine and settled myself comfortably. The drive from here to our mansion is approximately 30 minutes so I might as well squeeze in some nap.

"Miss Lisa?"

"Miss?"

"Ma'am, we're here. Your dad is waiting for you at the living room." I heard someone's voice trying to wake me up from my slumber.

I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I'm still inside our car but now we're right outside the front door of the mansion.

I fixed my bangs first before getting out of the car and going inside the house. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by Dad with a wide smile planted on his face.

"Lisa! You're finally here! Somebody's waiting for you. Come, come." He ushered me to our dining hall where I saw a familiar figure I never thought I'd be able to see again.

"Roseanne.." I muttered.

The girl called Roseanne raised her head from her plate.

"Lisa...."

"Roseanne.."

"Lisa..."

I walked towards her then raised my hand near her face. She looked at my hand and I can almost see longing in them.

"Huh?" she asked suddenly.

"Ah, well you have some food near your lips so I wiped them." I said with a straight face.

"Ah.. oh.. I'm sorry." She kinda looked disappointed.

What else is she expecting me to do huh? Kiss her? She have the guts to think like that after what she did to me?

But then, I see she's still the same Roseanne who loves food and looks like a chipmunk.

WHAT THE HELL LALISA MANOBAN??!! STOP THINKING OF THE PAST. THIS GIRL HURT YOU. DONT EVER FORGET THAT.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

That's when my Dad in our conversation. "What are you talking about, Lisa? She's here because she's your girlfriend!"

Ah right. This makes it more complicated. In the eyes of everyone including Dad, Roseanne is still my girl. Technically, she still is. Because we never broke up in the first place. We never had any closure. We just lost communication. But it never erased the fact that she stood me up on the day I was supposed to propose to her.

I waited for her all night. We were supposed to celebrate our 5th anniversary and also the time I was supposed to asked her to be my fiancé.

But she never showed up. She never called. Not a text, email, dm, pm, selfie or anything. I tried to call her many times but with no answer. After few weeks, I just learned she flew to Australia to pursue a singing career.

I tried to contact her there. But I was just told she never wants to see me. So I went back to Korea devastated. I continued to wait for her return so I never told our friends and even Dad about what really happened.

Its only when I met J that I started to gradually heal and actually tried to forget about her.

But now, y back. I mean -- she's back. I'm not sure if my heart is ready for this kind of plot twist ey.

"Sorry but, I'm tired from the meeting. I need to go to my room." I didnt wait for their reply and just stormed away from the scene.

---------

I'm here now on my bed checking J's instagram when I heard the door open. I saw Roseanne from the doorway walking towards me. I sat up immediately putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Who gives you the right to barge in my room?" my voice came out a lil bit higher.

"What? I used to come here and surprise you in bed." she smiled ily.

"What's this, R? A game? Did you forget what you've done to me? Did you bang your head somewhere?!" I'm starting to get annoyed.

This made her serious. "So, you still call me that eh? So, I'm still your R and you're still my L. You still feel something for me, L. I know it. I'm back cause I want to make up for all the years we've lost. I can explain what really happened. Just give me a chance, please. Technically, we're still together. We never broke up. Unless, you already found someone new." She looked me straight in the eyes, trying to get the truth.

Perhaps, there is someone new.

I remembered J. But then, I also remembered she's taken. I cannot involve her in this. So I stayed silent.

"So, there's still none," she smiled with relief.

The next chain of events totally caught me by surprise. She sat on my lap then put her arms around my neck. I was taken aback by that intimate gesture.

"What are you doing?" I barely managed to utter. 

"Lisa, I've missed you so so much. I swear to God, I never had any other girl or boy aside from you. It will be always you." She whispered, her lips already touching the tip of my right ear.

I'm pretty sure my room is fully  air-conditioned but the atmosphere right now is inevitably getting hotter and hotter. And thats because of you, R. Jeez.

What's wrong with me? Why am I still by this girl who left me for 3 years? I thought I was over her.

Maybe, not totally over. I guess a solid 5 year relationship is not that easy to erase. It cant be undone by another girl who doesnt even know me and is already taken by a man.

Roseanne pushed me onto the bed so now I'm laying down with her on top of me. Not long after, she started to kiss me. Sweetly at first, then it turned more . I'm feeling so high right now and my body tells me to kiss her back with the same intensity. So I did.

I felt R paused a bit when I kissed her back. Then she smiled at me and continued the kiss. I was starting to get into it and now I'm down to her neck. We are both nonstop with such rhythm as we make out on my bed. I started to caress her back as I try to remove her shirt when we heard a knock on the door .

The sound suddenly brought me back to my senses. I pushed R off of me.

", LISAaaa!! That hurt!!" she mouthed at me.

"Sorry!" I whispered. I proceed to the door and opened it a lil bit. I saw Dad trying to peek inside.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Have you seen Roseanne? She told me she was just going to the toilet but then she never returned. I wondered if she's here?" Dad smirked.

I gulped. I know exactly what he's thinking. So I said, "Nope. Never seen her," then I shut the door.

I faced Roseanne who's now laying flat on the floor hiding behind the bed.

"Went to the toilet, huh?" I crossed my arms.

"Well," she smiled sheepishly, "I did went to the toilet but I came here on my way back."

"Tsk, Dad's looking for you. Go out there and make sure to give a reasonable excuse."

"Hmm. Is making out a reasonable excuse?" she laughed.

I looked at her sharply. "To make things clear, that was a mistake. It wont happen again. Dont use physical attraction because I'll be on guard next time."

"Yeah, love you too. See you tomorrow!" she winked before she went out.

I'm left alone now. I was trying to gather my thoughts when I caught a glimpse of my phone flipped down on the bed. I opened it and was stunned when I saw a message.

Video call ended 5 minutes ago.

No. Way. How did this even happen?

I was on Jennie's IG page when I put my phone on my backpocket earlier. But when I opened it, its now on the direct messages.

I saw that she sent me (my GummyBaby account) a message which is a shocker. But my replies to it make me want to flush my whole being in the toilet bowl or get swallowed by the ground.

Asdsjskshajkskdkfjajjd

Ajsjfjkflsjajjakdkff

The next is the worst of them all.

Video call ended 5 minutes ago.

I IN VIDEO CALLED JENNIE. The video chat button must have been touched due to our excessive movements on bed. I totally forgot about my phone on my back pocket. Stupid Lisa!!!!

WHAT DID JENNIE KIM SAW OVER THE PHONE?!?!?!

Or rather, WHAT DID SHE HEAR?!!!

>>_________<<