Numb

More For You, Less For Me

LISA 

"Yah, Lisa!!" Roseanne shoved me back.

"Huh? Oh, I'm - I'm sorry. I thought you were hungry." I explained.

"What was that for?? And why is Jennie Kim here?"

"I have to ask the same. Why do you know Jennie Kim?" I blurted back with my brows raised.

"We had a song collab before when I just arrived in Melbourne. We got along well. You can say we're quite close. Now, answer my question."

"Jennie Kim is our newest model for the CF of our upcoming project. Yeah, that. And anyway who gave you the right to just barge in during my meeting??"

"Did you forget?? I told you I was going to see you today! C'mon lets eat lunch! My treat. As getting back together gift." She then leaned towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Hey,hey,hey stop stop stop!!" I pulled back my hand from her grip. "Roseanne, let me say it again. We. Are. Done. There's no longer an "us". You ended it since the day you chose your career over me, okay? Lets make this official." I just hope my voice didnt crack when I said that.

I'm aware that I still have quite some feelings remaining for her. But the one I feel for Jennie is something much deeper.

She looked down. Her hands dangling on her sides. When she looked up, I saw tears flowing from her eyes. Stop. Stop that. Don't cry.

"Okay. I understand, L. But.. can we at least be friends?"

I stared at her, then placed my hands on her face to wipe her tears. "Yes, let's just be friends."

And then she hugged me. She hugged me so tight. At first, I hesitated.. but then decided to hug her back. While caressing her back, my eyes darted toward the table. I saw a black pouch sitting on it. Chanel.

"Wait a sec, R." I let go of her and walked towards the direction of the pouch. I picked it up with both hands then called Roseanne.

"Roseanne, its good that we've settled this at last. But, I have to go now." I did not wait for her response. I just burst out the door and ran towards the elevator. I need to return this to J.

Once I reached the ground floor, I ran towards the exit of the building. Now I'm in the carpark trying to look for their car. I walked slowly and tried to lowkey check out each of the cars. Damn, whats with these heavy tinted windows??!?!

Now I'm at the side of a black car with a quite heavy tinted windows. I dont know if my ears are playing with me or what but I think I just heard some low moans??!? I think it's coming from this car right here. I slowly peered at the window, trying to  put my eyes as close as possible but majority of my face hidden, not trying to make any sound.

But what I witnessed shook my entire being. I watch as Kai Jennie in the car. Kai was moving on top of her while Jennie continuously let out those little moans. So those moans were Jennie's. If this was in any other circumstance I would definitely find it hot. But now I feel so numb.

Where did I get the idea that I had a chance? Where did all my confidence from earlier go?

I didnt even realize when I loosen the grip on the black pouch and it fell from my hand. It created a sound.

. I ducked below the window and crawled super fast towards the back.

I heard the windows rolled down. Then Kai's loud voice. "Who's there?!"

I'm sweating like crazy. I tried to calm down my breathing.

I heard the door opened. Kai stepped out then I heard him asked Jennie.

"Hey, Jen, this is your pouch, right?"

"Huh? How did it go there?" I heard Jennie replied.

"I dont know but I have a feeling somebody was here awhile ago."

"What? You mean, somebody saw us babe?" I can hear her panic through her voice.

"Don't worry, babe. If anybody indeed saw us, I'll deal with that person. And if it goes out, we'll let our PR manager handle it for us and just deny the rumor."

"Okay, babe. But I'm still scared. Making out inside a car may not bode well with the public."

"Lets just get out of here."

I heard Kai go back inside the car. While he's starting the engine, I used that time to crawl as silently as I can to move to the back of the next car. Then I heard their car go.

When I'm sure that their car was no longer there, thats when I let out a deep breath.

I tried to think about all that just happened. Kai and Jennie. I stared blankly at the ground.

"Umm.. Lisa?"

I looked up to the woman who called me.

"R-Roseanne?"

"Are you okay?"

I hesitated a moment before I replied.

"Yes." No.