Amusement Part 3

More For You, Less For Me

LISA 

I gave Jennie some wet wipes for her to wipe the cream off her hands.

"Where do we go next, Lisa?" she asks as she wipes her hand.

"Well, which ride do you want to try first?" I shot back.

"Let's try the roller coaster!! I havent experienced it but I kinda watched roller coaster youtube videos so Im sorta prepared for it."

"Are you sure bout that? I dont want you to throw up during the ride. I mean.. that would be messy." I chuckled as I imagined Jennie shouting and
throwing up at the same time. Fufufu.

"Nope! Dont worry, I got this!" so she said while giving me a thumbs up.

And so, here we go walking on average speed towards the roller coaster ride. I let Jennie take in her surroundings as long as she wants. I always try to adjust to her walking pace like if she slows down,  I slow down, if she walks fast, I also walk fast yet making sure I'm a little bit behind her.

We're already midway when we saw  a water fountain with its amazing water play. This fountain is one of the aesthetic spots of the amusement park. It would be great if I could snap some photos of Jennie in front of that.

"Hey, Lisa! Check this out!" Jennie yelled at me pointing to the fountain.

"Yeaaaaah. So cooooool." I tried to sound enthusiastic but honestly, I already saw this fountain thousand times before so it doesnt excite me that much anymore. "Oh btw, Jennie, a philosopher once said that when you drink water from this fountain. Luck will surely come knocking at your door." I said in a low tone.

"Eh? Really?" she looked at me then started to scoop some water.

"Just kidding," I burst out laughing.

"!!!!!" She slapped my . Jennie can be weird at times huh. I feel like she likes poking people's too.

I continued laughing with my hands on my stomach. When my laughter finally died down, I faced Jennie and apologized.

"Right. So I should apologize about earlier. Hmm, let me make it up to you. How bout I take pictures for you with the fountain as background. Sounds good?"

"Well, not bad." she replied.

I took out my iPhone X and started to snap some photos. The quality might not be as good as my professional cameras but this will do for a date.

I took many shots of Jennie from different angles and different parts of the fountain. Jennie really is photogenic, I'm just looking at her through my phone's screen but damn she looks so fine. It may have took us some five minutes for those photos but now we're done so I started to walk towards our real destination.

"Hey, wait!" I looked at Jennie as she pulled my right hand to a halt.

"Um, what is it?"

"Let's take a selfie first." She smiled and guess what I think that was one of the sweetest smile ever so how could a mere mortal like me say no?

I didnt respond but I walked closer to her. I was taken aback when she suddenly snatched my phone and takes over. The first shot was of Jennie with her gummy smile out but me in that little girl meme pose because I wasnt ready for that quick snap. Embarassing Lisa. Must delete that asap.

The next one was we were both smiling with our cheeks squeezed together. Cute.

The third one was both of us showing finger hearts followed by photos of us winking at the front camera.

And finally, the last shot. We have both our tongues stuck out for the last selfie.

But just as Jennie was about to press the shutter, I almost lost my sanity when she suddenly turned to face me before she clicked. Her lips was so so close to my smooth cheeks.

So the final photo looked like Jennie was staring at me while I'm looking at the camera with my tongue stuck out. A couple-like pose which I like, but also intrigues me why she did that.

"Uh, Jennie, for the last shot, well, that surprised me haha!" I tried to act cool while saying that.

"Oh, that?? Ahaha dont give it much thought, I- I was surprised too." Jennie shyly smiled while looking at the ground.

"Is that so?" I stammered for a bit. Things are getting kinda awkward but I dont want to ruin this "date" so I changed topic immediately.

"Anyways, the roller coaster is not so far from here. Lets go?" I tried to resume our conversation.

"Yeah, sure. Cmon."

---------------

After a few minutes of silent walking, we finally arrived at our destination. Since we own this place, they didnt ask me and Jennie to pay for the ride so we just proceed to the coaster.

"Hey, you okay? You ready?" I glanced at Jennie who was checking her safety lock.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just making sure I wont fall off this thing."

"Dont worry, I'll be in charge for your funeral if that happens." I slightly chuckled.

"What did you just say?" Jennie gave me one of her killer stares as if she's sending me daggers.

"Just kidding, just kidding." I grinned while making a peace sign. "To tell you honestly, this is my first time riding this thing so I hope it'll be okay."

"Really? Its both our first time then. Makes this ride more exciting."

Soon enough, the coaster started to move and Jennie held my hand tight so sudden.

She's shaking. Time to man up, Manoban. Its my first time too but gotta act tough for Jennie.

As the coaster went slowly to the top, i gripped a protective hand over Jennie. I faced her and said, "I'm just here, Jen. You dont have to be scared. We can survive our first time." Jennie smiled and gave a reassuring nod towards me. Then the coaster crashed down bringing along my soul with it.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHJ!!! MOMMMM HELPPPP FUCCCCK KK HELPPP LET ME OFF THIS THING LET ME OFF THIS THING!!! LET ME DOWN!! IM DYINGGG!!!"

JENNIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHJ!!! MOMMMM HELPPPP FUCCCKK KK HELPPP LET ME OFF THIS THING LET ME OFF THIS THING!!! LET ME DOWN!! IM DYINGGG!!!"

My eyes were shut tight the moment we went down. But the screams of the girl beside me was too damaging for my ears. I opened my eyes only to see Lisa screaming her lungs out with eyes shut tight. She's flailing her arms everywhere in panic.

"Lisa! Lisa! Calm down! Its okay its okay. Dont panic. I'm here. I'm not your mom btw but yeah, my point is just.. just will you please look at me?"

It was hard but I tried to pull her head to face me. "Lisa, open your eyes this is me Jennie."

After a few moments, she opened her eyes and we found ourselves staring at each other again. I have to admit Lisa really has beautiful and stunning doe brown eyes.

"Lisa, calm down. You just have to get used to the feeling of going up then going down. Dont think you're gonna fall off, because if you fall, I'm gonna fall with you. You're not alone in this death ride. Do you understand?"

Lisa's pupils were starting to dilate so I shook her and said "Did you hear me, Lisa?" Only then did she seemed to snap out of the trance and nodded repeatedly towards me.

"Ye-yes. I heard you. You're right. Thank you. We will fall together." Lisa responds with an idiotic smile painted on her face.

"Thats not my point, Lisa. Aish Just.. just hold my hand when you feel scared okay" I offered my hand and she hold onto it firmly.

The ride continued with Lisa still occassionally shouting from time to time but not for panic. She's starting to enjoy the thrill too. After a few more rounds, the ride finally ended and now we're on the exit.

"Ahhhh, that was so fun, thrilling yet exhausting!!" I said while stretching my arms out. I glanced at Lisa but her right hand was on her stomach, her left hand over .

"Umm, Lisa? Whats wrong?" I walked closer to check her.

"I-I- I think, I'm.. gonna.. throw up.." Lisa muttered before she took off and run towards the toilet.

A small smile escaped my face as I watch her run. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, you're such an interesting girl. I never had this much fun since debut. I didnt expect to share this unforgettable moment with you.