oo5. My Type

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


Don't Forget - Crush ft. Taeyeon

 

oo5. My Type

-


Seol’s is left without any other choice and she moves her things and bag, moving to give the senior a space to sit on. “Oh, my name is Kim Min Jae by the way.” she slyly smirks and waves at her. “And you are? Sorry, I was busy looking at your beauty I forgot to ask for your name.” 

She blinks repeatedly and stares at his hand as he asks for a handshake. “My name is Han Seol.” she cautiously holds and shakes it with both of her hands while dipping her head and as she does so, Taehyung who is watching at the back, rests his chin on his palm and watches them. 

“Han Seol? You have a pretty name. And I told you, don’t be too formal. It’s making me feel old.” he chuckles.

“Oh, sorry.” she whispers and secretly scoots away from him, making sure there’s a reasonable space between them. 

Seol takes out the book from her bag for her to have a reason not to talk to him. She starts reading the book and uses the requirements for the scholarship as the bookmark.

He notices Seol reading a book and he leans in making Seol flinch. “What are you reading?” he says softly and Seol is getting a little uncomfortable because of the closeness.

Seol leans back a little, making a space between them again. “Ah, just the book I’m really into recently.” she smiles nervously and her senior leans closer so he could take a look, Seol freezes in her spot when the senior places an arm around her shoulders. 

“Hey, is that requirements for scholarship? You’re planning to apply?” he asks and reaches for it.

“I am trying to complete it.” she removes his arm around her shoulders but the senior only scoots closer.

“I can help you with it. The one who process it is a close friend of mine.”

“It’s okay, uhm, I can take care of it myself-”

Seol’s shoulders raises up when someone drops a bag on top of the long table where she’s sitting at and she turns her head to look it’s Taehyung standing beside her. “This seat is free, right?” He asks. She nods her head and removes her bag from the seat. “By the way, someone’s looking for you outside.” She looks at the door and notices Jimin standing there.

She quickly stands up from her seat and walks towards the door. “Hey,”

Jimin smiles at her. “Hey, Taehyung texted me saying you’re looking for me?”

“M-Me?” she blinks repeatedly and then back to Jimin. “Did I? I don’t...remember.” Jimin chuckles and looks at her. “It’s fine. He must have been mistaken. I’ll see you around then? Maybe lunch?” 

Her eyes brightens and she smiles sweetly. “Alright, I’ll see you at lunch.”

“Tell Taehyung to join us.” he waves and starts walking back to his class.

 She dips her head and watches Jimin leaves in admiration. *He totally saved me from my senior.* she sighed dreamily. Seol’s eyebrows meets at the center and she enters the room again, Taehyung is already sitting on her seat beside Min Jae. 

She walks closer and she settles down beside Taehyung. He he’s playing with the pen between his fingers while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, eyes locked on the opened book he’s pretending to read. She peeks at the senior who looks annoyed and then back to Taehyung. “Jimin says let’s eat lunch together.”

He stops from playing with the pen and stares before nodding his head. 

Seol turns her head to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter