oo4. Embarassed

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


BTS - Blanket Kick

 

oo4. Embarassed

-

*What is he doing here? Why does he keep on following me around?* Their eyes meet and Taehyung walks closer to them. “What are you doing here?” Seol asks and Taehyung just ignores her and settles on the empty space beside Seol. 

Seol’s eyebrows meets at the center before glancing at him, but he starts eating already. 

“You’re here. It’s your lunch break already too?” Jimin asks Taehyung. Seol quickly glances at the both of them. “He’s the friend I’m telling you about. Do you know each other?” 

She feels her ears and cheeks heating up in embarrassment. This is the second time Seol was embarrassed in front of Taehyung. *Please mention anything about that night.* 

Taehyung starts to eat, “We’re in the same Literature class.” He answers and Seol glances at him as he eats nonchalantly. “Why are you two together?” he then looks at Jimin and then back to Seol, looking at her a little longer.

Jimin chuckles, “I accidentally bump into her and she dropped her tray so I just bought her another lunch.”

“I see. I guess she’s not feeling awkward around you.” his eyes linger to hers before he continues to eat and looks at his good friend. “Until what time do you have before your next class?” he asks and Seol suddenly becomes quiet like she doesn’t belong to the table. 

Meanwhile, she looks at the other table and two girls starts whispering while looking at her and they quickly stop when they notice Seol caught them, making it more obvious that they are talking about her. 

“I still have a few minutes and I have class until six? What about you?” 

“Five. I’ll go ahead, she wants to eat with me and my father.” Taehyung adds.

“Are you going to be okay though?” Jimin asked.

“Of course.”

Seol suddenly stops from eating, she feels like she’s hearing something she shouldn’t. She’s quietly eats until Jimin looks at his wrist watch. “I have to go. I can’t be late on my next class.” he smiles and looks at Seol. “I’ll see you around more often?”

She stares at his beautiful smile and nods her head. 

Jimin smiles and then to Taehyung. “I’ll see you around. Good luck at home.”

Han Seol obviously has a crush on him. She raises her hand and waves at him as he walks out of the cafeteria and he starts to smile to herself. Taehyung who is watching her while she eats chews his food slowly. “You like him?”

She coughs and quickly reaches for the water and she takes a sip, glancing at Taehyung and his side profile is gorgeous as well. His black hair compliments him so well. She swallows and shakes her head lying, “N-No, I just think he’s really nice.”

Taehyung nods his head as if taunting her, obviously not believing her lies. “So, you don’t really remember?” He opens up the topic again about that night. He finishes his food and drinks his water before putting it down.

Han Seol shakes her head and looks at her watch, “Oh no, I’m running late. Uhm, see you around.” she quickly grabs her bag and quickly carries her tray  while Taehyung watches her leave the cafeteria. She turns to look behind her and she sighs in relief, “Why does he keep bringing that up? I wasn’t even finished eating yet.” 

After the classes, Seol prepares to go home and she notices Taehyung standing outside the building and before he could even turn to look around, Seol quickly hides behind a post and sighs in relief. She peeks and watches Taehyung leave. *How long am I going to keep on doing this?*

Seol looks up and notices the dark sky. *It’s going to rain? I don’t even have an umbrella. I have to hurry back home.* She starts walking out of the University grounds to the subway, but as soon as she steps out, the rain starts pouring and she covers her head with her bag and runs towards the nearest convenience store. 

As she enters, she dips her head to the worker by the cashier and she quickly runs where the umbrellas are being sold and she’s about to grab it when someone else got it before her. She sighs in defeat and watches her pay for it. “The rain is still pouring.” 

She just buys herself a cup of ramyun and pours it with hot water. She slowly walks to the other side of the store where the tables are and she then stops from walking when Taehyung is standing there, eating a cup of hot ramyun as well. 

Taehyung notices her reflection and turns his head. Seol dips her head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter