oo2. Freshmen Party

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


All Day - Eun Bin and Ko Ji Yeon

 

oo2. Freshmen Party

--

Seol looks at the address from her phone again to check if it’s right. She sighs softly while staring at the venue where the Freshman’s Party will be happening. “I think I should just leave.” she turns around, but she stops when a couple of students are walking towards her direction.

“Hey, you’re a freshman, right? What are you still doing outside? Let’s go inside.” 

With round eyes, a senior from her department places his hands on her shoulders and gently pushes her inside the venue. 

The restaurant is packed and students are everywhere except from a couple of students from the higher batch. 

*Okay, Han Seol. Let’s make some friends so it won’t be hard if there will be group projects.*

She looks around and finds an empty space and she walks towards a table where the other Freshmans are and dips her head to greet them.

A senior claps his hands to catch everyone’s attention and it was quiet for a couple of seconds. “Welcome to our Department’s Freshman Party! Whoo.” Everyone claps including Seol while smiling softly. “I know everyone’s not familiar with each other yet, but I assure you that everyone in our department is nice! I hope you’ll have fun here.” 

Seol takes a hold of her glass of water and takes a small sip.

“Who here are the Freshmans? Kindly raise your hands?” He looks around and mentally counts it in his head. “We only have a few who attended today. So, thank you so much for those who are here. Enjoy the food and we can save the introductions later if ever more will arrive or is there any one who wants to introduce first?”

All of a sudden, everyone lowers their heads down, obviously not wanting to be the first one to do it. 

The doors suddenly slides open and everyone looks at that direction and a handsome looking guy steps inside. He pauses when he noticed everyone’s looking at him. 

“Freshman?”

He nods his head and straightens himself up. 

“Okay, have a seat and let’s continue.”

The guy looks around for an available spot and almost all of the girls are looking at him and purposely making a space beside them. Seol couldn’t care less. He’s not her type. She picks up her glass of water and while she drinks, she notices Taehyung is already looking at her. Their eyes met and Seol stares at him. *Why does he looks at me like that?* she just ignores him before looking at their senior again who is talking in front. 

Through her peripheral vision, Seol notices Taehyung settles down across her.

“Why don’t we greet each other first since no one wants to start? While we wait for the food, talk to the person beside, in front or at the back and say a small greeting? It’s a good time to start and make new friends, right?” He claps his hands signalling it’s time to start.

Seol looks on her left and right, but both is talking with someone already until she notices the guy who came in late is gazing at her. She looks ahead and dips her head to greet him and he slightly dips his head too. *Wow, this is so awkward. Why is he staring at me like that? He looks familiar though. Is he waiting for me to start the conversation?* she picks up her glass and looks at him again while taking a sip, their eyes met. 

He pours beer in his glass and glances at Seol. “Are you going to drink?” he asks.

Seol shakes her head while smiling softly. “No, I’m not good at handling my liquor.”

“I know.” He cooly answer and drinks his beer after. 

*Why is he talking to me like that? My throat suddenly feels dry.* She picks up her glass and once she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter