o11. Sweet Night

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


BTS V - Sweet Night

 

o11. Sweet Night

-


Taehyung sighs as he seats while the girl is sitting across him. Elegantly taking a sip of the tea and she slowly puts it down. Letting out a soft sigh escapes her lips before looking up at him. “It’s so hard to meet you. Why are you being so hard to handle? Stop giving your father a headache.”

The young man just continues to stare at the glass of iced tea in front of him, not answering. 

The guy wearing a suit approaches the woman and hands her a phone while he’s covering the microphone. “Ms. Han, it’s CEO Kim.” he dips his head and she takes the phone from him. 

The woman keeps her eyes on Taehyung. “Oh, Honey. Yes, I’m with him right now. I’m talking to him. We’re having such a fun chat.” she cooed. Taehyung just clicks his tongue. “Of course, I’ll tell him. Would you like to talk to him Taehyung?” She quickly shakes her head. “He still doesn’t want to, Honey. Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him. Bye, my love.” She hands her phone back to her secretary. “When are you going home?”

“I’m leaving.” Taehyung stands up.

“You’re not leaving. We’re not even done yet finishing our drinks.” Ms. Han tries to keep a straight face.

Taehyung holds the glass and drinks it in one go, slamming the glass on top of the table while glaring at her.     “Now we’re done.” 

“You know that wherever you go and whatever you do, I’m your mother now and you’re still your father’s only son. I wouldn’t even talk to you if it wasn’t for him.” Ms. Han smirks. “You should still obey  him. And I’ll make sure that will happen.” 

Taehyung leaves the restaurant without looking back. 

“Should I go after him, Ms. Han?” She shuckles in disbelief and raises her hand. “No, need. He’ll come back. That’s for sure. That girl a while ago run a background check for me.” Ms. Han casually sip her tea. 

Taehyung is holding Tan on his lap while he’s sitting on a bench at the park, staring at nowhere. He drinks his beer and swallows hard. Oddly, his drink tastes bitter making him frown. He sighs heavily and Ms. Han’s words lingers in his head. He crushes the can of beer in his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter