o10. A Date?

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


Bol4 ft. Baekhyun - Leo

 

o10. A Date?

-

Taehyung smiles and dips his head to thank a vet, stepping out of the clinic, he peeks at Tan and pets his head. “Are you feeling okay now? You should start eating or I will get worried.” He looks ahead and smiles at the pleasant weather.

On the other hand, Seol who is doing volunteer work smiles as she hands out flyers to the people walking past them.

She turns her head and her eyes widened in surprise seeing Taehyung walking towards the direction where she is while talking to his dog. He raises his head up and Seol is quick to cover her face with the flyers she’s giving out. *What is he doing here? Out of all the places? I’m still not ready to see him this fast after what happened last night.* She bites down her lower lip and continues to cover her face.

As they walk closer to Seol, Tan suddenly starts wagging his tail, looking directly at Seol who is covering her face and barks as if he’s calling her name. Taehyung stops in front of her. “What are you doing?”

Seol chuckles and slowly lowers her hand and smiles at him. “Hi.”

Seol decides to take her break and she takes a seat on the bench under the tree while Tan sleeps on Seol’s lap. She smiles and pets his head to his body and Taehyung comes back after buying some refreshment. He settles down the bench and puts his drink down. He obviously removes the cap of the orange juice and hands it to her. “Thanks.”

“Part-time job?” He asked while opening his can of soda taking a sip.

“No, just volunteer work for the scholarship. The assistant professor said, “I'll get a big chance of getting the scholarship as soon as possible if I do volunteer work.” She smiles and looks down at Tan, his head once again.

Taehyung gazes at her. “You’re not overworking yourself too much, right?”

Seol clears and chuckles at him. “Of course not. Giving out flyers is not hard at all.” She starts to drink and looks at somewhere else. “By the way, are you walking Tan around?”

“No, we visited the vet today. He hasn’t been eating lately.” Taehyung leans against the backrest of the bench.

“Really?” Seol looks worriedly at Tan and his head while sighing. “Please don’t get sick. You should start eating.” She mumbled while Taehyung watched them. “And uhm,” Seol clears . “I haven’t seen Jimin lately. Is he busy?”

The tenderness in his eyes suddenly changes and he drinks first before answering. “Yeah, his schedule is a mess.”

“Hmm, I see.”

Taehyung finishes his drink and crashes the can in his hand surprising Seol and she then glances at Taehyung. “Anyway, thank you for the drink. I have to go back. I only have a short break.” She gives Tan on Taehyung’s lap.

“I’ll be buying some stuff. Would you like to go home together?” Taehyung offers.

Seol chuckles and takes a deep breath, contemplating whether she’ll say yes, but thinking that she just made up with him, she doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter