oo3. My Crush

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


Hello Tutorial - Zion T. ft. Seulgi

 

oo3. My Crush

-

It’s already the first day and Seol is feeling excited and nervous at the same time. 

She arrives at the university and suddenly sees Taehyung on the opposite side of the road. Seol looks around in panic and she quickly runs inside the university grounds. Taehyung watches her run and he nonchalantly checks on his phone, looking at his schedules for today.

“I’m still feeling embarrassed. It’s so awkward.” she shudders.

Seol looks around the huge university grounds and she smiles. *I’m so happy I got into this university. This place is awesome. I can’t wait to see the library.* one student who is welcoming the Freshman’s into the department, hands her some flyers and map. 

She checks her wristwatch and she gasps seeing the time. *I’m running late!* she quickly opens the map while jogging and runs inside the building towards the elevators and she shouts. “W-Wait!” her eyes rounded when she sees Taehyung in the elevator and when he raises his head up, Seol quickly runs to the stairs and uses it instead. 

With a relieved sigh, she places her hand over her chest. “That was close. Why am I keep on seeing him in this huge University?” she shakes her head and because she’s running late, she starts running to the seventh floor and when she reach the floor, she catches her breath and pushes the door to the hallway. 

 *I’m so thirsty.* she takes in a deep breath and walks to the vending machine. She transfer the books and flyers she’s carrying to her other arm and fishes some coins in her pockets, she takes some out but she still needs more so she continues to fish some more to her other pocket. 

 “Are you going to buy one?” 

She turns around and her eyes slowly rounds in surprise. It’s Taehyung standing behind her. She just stares at him. “Oh, yeah. I was just looking for some coins.” *Why do I feel like I got caught for a crime?*

“Can you move first?” 

Seol blinks repeatedly and realizes she’s just blocking anyone who would want to buy a drink. “Right, sorry.” she takes a couple of steps back giving way for him and then he puts some coins and chooses his drink while Seol opens her bag this time to look for some spare change. 

Taehyung crouches to get his drink and then he puts it some coins again and he starts walking away. Seol looks at the vending machine. “H-Hey, aren’t you going to choose your drink?” she asks. 

He turns around and points at the vending machine. “Choose one before it goes to waste. I forgot I should be only getting one. It’s yours.”  he opens his drink with one hand.

Quickly choosing a bottle of water, Seol turns to Taehyung’s direction and he continues to walk between the students to his first class. She hears the drink drops and reaches for it already.  She straightens herself up and looks at his direction, “What was that?”

Seol checks the time and she opens the lid of water, drinking first before jogging towards the room where the first lecture will begin. 

Checking the room from outside, Seol nods her head and walks inside the room. 

Some students are already sitting inside, some has seatmates already and she looks around for a good spot. She wants somewhere she could clearly see the notes on the board and hear the professor clearly. 

Seol stops from her tracks when she sees Taehyung in the same classroom as hers. 

He’s playing with his pen between his fingers while his free arm’s elbow is resting on top of the long table with the side of his head. The sun light from the window compliments his handsome face and girls inside the room can’t help, but to fall for his beauty. 

*Why do we keep seeing each other?* Seol lowers her head and chooses a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter