oo7. First Lunch Together

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


My Beauty - VERIVERY

 

oo7. First Lunch Together

-

 

She sighed softly as she settles down and takes out her book and the paper for the scholarship requirements drops on her lap and she stares at it. *I really need to work on this.* she says softly and then two girls takes the empty seats in front of her and one knocks on the long table to catch her attention.

“Hey, Han Seol.”

Seol looks at the both of them and they smile suspiciously at her. “My friend here knows Kim Taehyung since middle school and when he greeted her again, she fell head over heels. Can we all eat lunch later and then let’s leave them? Help out a friend in need here. You’re not dating him, right?” One of the girls says. 

She looks at the both of them, shaking her head. “N-No, we’re not dating. But I feel like I’m not in the right place to just set him up on a date like this?” 

“What are you talking about? It’s not a date. We’ll be there with them, we’ll just leave after a few minutes and leave them alone to talk and catch up.” She nods her head firmly and slightly pushes her phone towards her. “Come on, send him a message. Don’t worry we will not make it obvious.”

She doesn’t feel like it's right, but still, she thinks who is she not to let them talk again. They are middle school classmates anyways. 

Grabbing her phone, she then sends a message to Taehyung. *What a great timing. I just got his number..*

Taehyung reads the message and stares at his screen, waiting for another message from Seol.

Taehyung stares at the screen of his phone and rests his lips on his palm, smiling against his skin and puts it down when the professor enters the classroom. 

“He said he’s free.”

“Alright! Make sure you’ll look pretty!” she nudges her friend. 

Seol on the other hand feels guilty but she brushes it off thinking there’s nothing wrong with old friends hanging out at lunch break.

Taehyung is waiting by the entrance of the cafeteria and Seol smiles raising her arm up and waves at him. “Kim Taehyung!” 

He turns his head and for the first time ever since they met, Taehyung flashes Seol a heart warming and melting smile while he waves back at her. Seol stares at him and her smile fades the same time her heart skipped a beat. 

All of a sudden, guilt rushes through her veins. 

Taehyung genuinely wants to eat lunch with her and obviously with no one else. As Seol gets closer, Taehyung looks at her. “You just finished your class?” He asks.

“Y-Yeah, Sorry. Did you wait long?”

“No, it’s fine. Let’s go?”

Seol nods her head and walks inside the cafeteria and falls in line for the food. Seol looks uneasy as she holds the tray. Taehyung quickly notices it. “Is there something wrong?” 

Snapping out of her thoughts, Seol smiles and shakes her head. “I was just thinking about something.” She smiles and she puts the menu for the tray on the tray and waits for Taehyung. She forgets to get her favorite orange drink thinking about the planned lunch date.

“You forgot your drink” Taehyung takes two of them and puts one on her tray.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter