o12. Fluttering Heart

Dear Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please have your sound on for this chapter


J_ust - What Are You Doing This Evening?

 

o12. Fluttering Heart

-

The next morning, after fixing her stuff and eating her breakfast, Seol walks out of their apartment and starts walking to the subway station. She checks the time to make sure there’s still enough hours in case something happens along the way. 

She continues to walk until she sees a familiar figure standing and as if he’s waiting for someone just before walking down the stairs to the subway. 

Taehyung’s hands are inside his coat’s pocket while he moves his feet back and forth. Him standing there is enough to make Seol to stare at his handsome physique and beauty. *Should I approach him? Is he waiting for someone?* 

“That’s why I hated it when you pretended that you didn’t remember. I hate the thought of you forgetting that you met me when I can’t forget you since that night.” 

Seol remembered what Taehyung said that night making her cough hard and obviously catching his attention. He turns his head and he straightens himself up, smiling at her. He raises his hand, calling her. “Han Seol.”

*Relax, Seol. That’s probably spur of the moment.* Seol slowly walks closer to him and glances around. “Are you waiting for Jimin?” Taehyung’s smile fades and he suddenly starts walking while Seol follows him behind, confused. “Does he live in the same neighborhood too?” she raises an eyebrow.

“Maybe, why don’t you try waiting for him?” he coldly asks.

“What are you so mad about? I was just asking.” Seol mumbles as they start walking down the stairs. She glances at Taehyung who is just staring ahead. “What did I do? We were okay, last night.”

Taehyung coldly glares at her, making Seol stare at him. “Me? Why would I be cold?”

Seol feels shivers down her spine and blinks repeatedly. *How can his mood change so fast?*

They scan their transportation cards and stand in front of the glass barriers and Seol glances at Taehyung again who is now scrolling through his phone. “What’s wrong with him? It’s like I did something wrong. He’s definitely upset again.” She mumbles and looks at their reflection at the glass barrier. *I just noticed our height difference. He’s really tall.* She takes a couple of steps closer to check before Taehyung raises his head after hearing the sound of the upcoming train.

Surprised, Seol moves back to her original place and then to the side to give way to the people who will get off at the station. Taehyung walks inside and Seol quietly follows him behind. Taehyung stops at an empty space in front of him and nonchalantly glances at Seol, cocking his head to the side signalling Seol to take the seat. 

She slowly walks towards the seat and Taehyung holds the handle for balance and stands in front of her. Seol looks up at him. “Thank you,”

He looked down at her and she shyly looked away. *I can’t look back to him these days. Ugh, what’s wrong. Seol, you like Jimin, right?* She opens her bag and takes out her book to read. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter