Eighteen.

Ricotta Cheesecake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nako and Hitomi sat side-by-side on Hitomi’s bed, fighting the urge to cuddle. Hitomi’s fingers danced on Nako’s thigh, but they were slapped away by Nako. “Not now,” Nako hissed. She pointed at their guest who was curled up in a fetal position in front of them, long black hair fanned out on the mattress as she nibbled on her nails.

 

Hitomi sighed. “Hyewon, we can’t actually help you if you don’t tell us what’s wrong.”

 

Hyewon rolled over and groaned. Hitomi grabbed a pillow and smacked Hyewon in the head. “Ow, what was that for?” Hyewon turned back and rubbed her sore head.

 

“You’re cutting in on our cuddle time and if you’re not going to spit it out in two minutes, I’m going to throw you out,” Hitomi growled. She wasn’t annoyed with Hyewon, not really, but had hoped that the tone of voice would at least force something out of the sulking woman.

 

What she didn’t expect was for Hyewon to launch herself at Hitomi and Nako, wrapping arms around their necks and tackling them down. Nako immediately grabbed Hyewon’s arm and wrestled her away. She threw Hyewon off the bed; then, getting to her feet, stabbed a finger at Hyewon while glaring down at her. “No choking Hii-chan! Only I can do that.”

 

“What?” Hyewon asked, frowning.

 

“What?” Hitomi floundered about before pulling Nako down and covering with a hand. “Oh my god babe shut up,” she hissed.

 

“Hitomi, I didn’t know you were into that kind of thing.” The normal, teasing Hyewon was back, rising from the floor and wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at the flushed blonde. “Nako, damn. Good on you.” 

 

Wriggling under Hitomi, Nako stretched her hand out towards Hyewon. To the blonde girl’s chagrin, they high-fived each other and gave her equally cheeky winks. Hitomi huffed, the tips of her ears completely red. She nudged a cackling Hyewon back to the floor before leaning down to shut her laughing girlfriend up with a kiss.

 

“She kissed me!” Hyewon blurted. 

 

The young couple broke off their kiss to look at Hyewon. “What?”

 

“Kwon Eunbi kissed me.”

 

Jolting up from the bed, Nako pushed Hitomi away to gape at Hyewon. “I’m sorry, Kwon Eunbi did what?”

 

#

 

Sian was frozen in her seat. She must have been hallucinating. No way did she hear that. She took a deep breath to steady herself. “Can you… can you repeat that?”

 

“I kissed Kang Hyewon that night after the fashion show.”

 

Ah, so she did hear it right, though how Sian wished she didn’t. So she did what she did best. She put on her best professional smile and, sitting straight in her chair, spoke in the calmest voice she could muster, the voice reserved for unfriendly clients and awkward blind dates. “Please explain.”

 

Eunbi flailed around in her seat before hiding behind her sketchbook. “I don’t know, I… Both you and I were drunk that night, right? And she brought me home and I just remember opening my eyes and she was about to leave but I couldn’t let her so I kissed her.”

 

Sian nodded, slowly taking this all in, trying to pretend that sitting here and listening to Eunbi wasn’t breaking her heart. “But you were drunk. It could’ve been the influence of alcohol,” Sian tried to reason it out.

 

“It could have been,” Eunbi agreed. “But it wasn’t. I might not remember much from that night, but that was the one moment I knew I had complete control over myself. I saw Hyewon in front of me, and I knew she was leaving. And, oh! Sian, I really wanted to do it, and I did.”

 

#

 

“What happened after that?” Hitomi eagerly asked, pat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter