Hyejin

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was on my desk, minding my own business and this slighty chubby girl with black hair and beautiful naturally tanned skin crossed the classroom and stood in front of me with a very charming smile.

She seemed outgoing and confident when she leaned closer and spoke brightly:

___ Jung Wheein, I am Ahn Hyejin. I saw you introducing yourself to the class and I fell for you. Let's be friends!

That was certainly unexpected and a little shocking to a loner like me. On the other hand, the girl looked so warm and friendly that my heart reacted with a mix of joy and excitment.

During my thirteen years of life, I had never wanted to be friends with anybody. Only my pets mattered apart from my mother and my nana, despite my wrong way of showing it.

___ Okay.___ It was all my non existent social could come up with when I opened my mouth but the lively brunette grabbed my hand and said in an excited way:

___ You can skip any formalities and call me Hyejin-ah. Okay, Wheein-ah?

___ Ah...Alright, H-Hyejin.....ah.___ Once again I half froze.

The girl sat beside me during the next class and she paid attention to every word the teacher said, as if he was a God she needed to worship. Meanwhile, I kept glancing at her, finding her expressions and reactions far more interesting and curious.

During lunch time, Hyejin pulled me to the cafeteria and paid for my food, which left me speechless and a little embarrassed. Nonetheless, she told me that as friends we could share our snacks and all at school and if I felt like, I could pay for her food next time.

In less than an hour, the bright girl told me half of her life and she didnt leave out what she considered her most precious secret: the crush she had for our teacher.

Honestly, I found Hyejin a bit weird and too energetic at first. She had attacked me with too much information in such a short amount of time that my head was dizzy.

It was not that I didnt like her. On the opposite. I felt like diving in a very deep and clean river with lots of different forms of life to catch my attention.

From that day on, I never walked alone again at scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter