Gay panic

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weeks flew and Yongsun didnt hear of her boyfriend anymore.

The truth is Hyejin's father helped Byul-yi unnie to intimidate the agressor and he flew to a very distant city.

The two older girls kept fighting very often. However, Yongsun unnie was extremely attached to Byul-yi now.

Since the incident, Yongsun unnie slept practically every night at Byul-yi's bed, even though she was Hyejin's roommate.

And my long time friend became totally protective over the older girl.

Byul-yi  unnie would go with Yongsun to the grocery store, to the Han River and also to the University.

Hyejin and I started to think our unnies were dating or something but both of them had the same answer. They laughed and said it was impossible because they were like water and wine.

A couple of weeks later, we decided to have a party and I got permission from my mom to spend the weekend at the rooftop apartament.

Well, it was not really a party since we invited nobody. But Hyejin said it would be good to make Yongsun unnie feel better.

While Yongsun and Hyejin went to a mini market to buy beer and soju, Byul-yi and I took care of the food. Basically we ordered pizza and fried chicken.

Although our unnie was weak to drink, Yongsun decided to losen up and she didnt go slow.

Byul-yi unnie and I are the ones with higher tolerance for alcohol. Despite of that, things got totally out of hand a few hours later.

We were dancing randomly and jumping on the old sofa when Hyejin screamed with a funny voice:

_____ Jung Wheein, I dare you to kiss Byul-yi unnie!

I laughed and replied with a naughty face:

_____ Is that your best shot, Ahn Hyejin? Piece of cake.

Byul-yi unnie didnt see me coming. I just grabbed her head and went for it.

She was already very drunk and there was no reaction. Just a cute smile.

_____ Now I dare you to kiss me, Hyejin-ah.____ I remember saying it just as a joke.

My childhood friend finished her drink and pulled me closer with a strong grip, devouring my mouth right after.

When we finished, both of us cracked up and sat on the floor.

Yongsun unnie stopped drinking and turned to Byul-yi unnie with a moody expression:

_____ How come you didnt dare me to kiss you?

My long time friend seemed surprised and giggled:

_____ Dont know. You're a freaking uptight and hetero chick.

_____ I'm not uptight!

_____ O...kay...___ Byul-yi sounded ironic.

_____ Hey, I said I'm not!____ Yongsun stood in front of her.

Byul-yi unnie sipped her drink and spoke:

_____ Fine, Kim Yongsun. Come kiss me if you dare!

Yongsun unnie sat on Byul-yi's lap and gave her a shy peck, pressing their lips for a long time later.

As they broke their contact, Byul-yi laughed loud:

_____ I knew you wouldnt use tongue, Yongsun!

All of a sudden Yongsun unnie leaned her body towards Byul-yi again and  ate as if she hadn't been fed for days.

I lost focus and went grab  more beer but ended up staring at some weird bug for a while.

When I went back to the living room, the unnies were half and Yongsun was still sitting on Byul-yi, kissing her.

Hyejin smiled at me and I asked:

_____ When did they start making out?

_____ 2 or 3 minutes after first kiss. But th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter