Hate at first sight

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul-yi unnie came back from her short break and entered the apartament without making much noise as usual.

She threw her bag on the couch and headed to Hyejin's room to talk to her roommate and almost had a heart attack when she opened the door and saw the back of a completely woman using a towal to dry herself.

The stranger felt the cold wind coming from behind and turned around, getting shocked with the stare she received.

Byul looked at the woman from head to toe and the brunette screamed, covering her s with one arm and her with the other hand.

Then she threw some pillows and her purse at the girl who had eaten her with looks.

Byul got really angry and screamed:

_____ Hey, crazy lady! Stop attacking me in my house! I gonna call the police.

_____ You are the one who entered without knocking and  stared at me with harrassing eyes._____ The dark-haired girl replied angrily.

Very offended, Byul exclaimed:

_____ I don't need to harrass anybody! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?

The brunette ran to the bathroom, put on a robe and responded with an annoyed voice:

_____ I'm Kim Yongsun, Hyejin's roommate. And who are you? 

______ No way, lady! I AM Hyejin's roommate!____ Byul growled.

Yongsun felt a little embarrassed and spoke:

____  Ah, you must be Byul-yi...

____ You bet your I am! Where is Hyejin, that sneaky ?____ The black-haired girl shouted.

Yongsun unnie finally calmed down and she understood why the other girl was acting like that.

This is how my two friends met and I am not inventing stuff. They narrated that day a million times, with details.

Anyway, Yongsun tried to have a normal talk with Byul-yi unnie:

_____ Hyejin went shopping with Wheein. I think they must be home soon.

Byul didnt feel any better and walked out of Hyejin's bedroom as if she was marchimg to war.

When we arrived, unnie had an assassin look towards Hyejin and I decided to get out of the way. So I went talk to Yongsun unnie.

Hyejin smiled and spoke to Byul-yi as if she hadn't realized the older one was pissed:

 _____ Welcome back, unnie! Are you feeling better?

 _____ Who gave you permission to put a stranger in our place?____  Byul-yi unnie screamed so loud that Yongsun and I could hear inside the bedroom.

_____ Calm down, unnie. Yongsun unnie needed a place to stay and honestly, we need help to pay the rent. As we were counting on Whee living with us anyway, I figured it would be fine having someone else too .

Byul squeezed the arm of the couch and exclaimed:

_____ You should have waited for me before telling her to move in. No! You should have called me and asked my opinion. This is disrespectful! I found us a place and you act your way, ignoring that you dont live alone!

Hyejin would normally scream back but she knew she had screwed things up a bit. So she tried to apologize:

______ You're right, unnie. I'm sorry I did things behind your back. But I swear I had good intentions.

______ Hell is full of people with good intentions. I dont like the idea of living with a stranger.

Yongsun stormed out of Hyejin's room and shouted at Byul-yi:

______ And I don't want to live with a ert either! But I've already paid for this month. So I hope you have the decency to wait until I find another place.

Byul-yi  got even angrier and stood up with her finger pointed at Yongsun:

_____ Stop accusing me of gross things. I have zero interest in you. You are the opposite of my type of girl. I admit that I looked at your body, but it was an involuntary act. Even if you were a guy with a hanging in front of my face I would stare and are disgusting. 

The older girl seemed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter