Yongsun

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun unnie was.....weird. 

Not that any of us has ever been normal. But she was excessively guarded in one second and next thing you knew, she would act all friendly and awkward.

Unnie had a long wavy chocolate hair and she seemed really young, especially among us.

It took me and Hyejin a while to get closer Yongsun because she avoided eye contact and kept quiet for hours, during rehearsal breaks.

Yes,we met her in a theater project organized by the university and nobody knew who was gonna be picked to be in the play. Nonetheless, each candidate was practicing.

Byul-yi unnie had to take a leave for health problem. So, only Hyejin and I were stuck with the weird unnie for a while.

Yongsun came from a middle class family and she had an older sister called Yonghee.

So this might explain why it was so difficult for her to interact with younger people. I honestly don't know.

This unnie used to have a boyfriend, a much older guy. However, we just kept hearing from him without actually seeing the man.

When she realized things were uncomfortable between us, Yongsun invited me to have lunch at her house and prepared a whole bunch of food to please me. The only problem was that I hated the main dish but I didnt want to make her feel bad. So I kept the information to myself and tried to eat a bit to make her happy.

Yongsun was the kind of person that could be naturally blunt. On the other hand it was painful for her to say no to other people's needs.

If I had to make a list of all the amazing things she has done to me, Hyejin and Byul-yi unnie, it would take me forever.

When Jinie and Byul-yi first moved to the rooftop house and my mother didnt give me permission to go too, the girls faced finantial difficulties.

At that time, Yongsun unnie said she needed a place to stay and Hyejin invited the older girl to live with her and Byul-yi unnie, more because she wanted to help tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter