Crises

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The more I thought about the fact I had had with my best friend in life, the more my brain was frying.

Hyejin didnt seem affected at all and I diidnt know if that annoyed me or made me feel depressed.

Apart from that, watching Byul-yi unnie and Yongsun unnie act as if nothing had happened between them was kind of entertaining.

Days became weeks and weeks turned into months and we all got part-time jobs.

My mother finally agreed that I could live with the girls and we found a little more decent apartament.

We played rock paper scissor to decide which bedroom we would sleep in and Byul-yi unnie and I became roommates.

At first I felt relief about not sharing bed with Hyejin, since we were all broke and had no money for individual beds. And I was insecure about my emotions.But soon I realized I had to deal with Yongsun unnie glued to her personal living doll 24/7 and that .

The four of us were rarely gathered because of work and different classes. So basically, we had the theater project and some weekends. Other then that, Moonsun were spending a lot of time either with me or Hyejin.

Byul-yi unnie had changed a lot physically and the number of girls chasing her multiplied. Despite of that, she still hadn't dated anyone since she broke up with her ex  2 years before.

I confess I got shocked when I saw Yongsun unnie dressing up to meet a guy.

Not that there was anything wrong with that. Afterall, she had been single for over 6 months. 

It was just weird, considering how she behaved like Byul-yi's girlfriend all the time.

I glanced at my friend trying to read her mind but Byul-yi was watching something on tv and she seemed OK.

Before leaving home, Yongsun unnie asked why I looked so down and that made Byul-yi pay attention to me.

I sighed and tried to explain:

_____ I don't know.... After all these months, I couldnt get over the fact I had with my best friend.

_____ Do you have romantic feelings for Hyejin?____ Yong questiones.

______ Well, not exactly. But its all so confuse in my mind. Before that night, I never though I would sleep with a woman. Let alone her. Now I can't stop picturing how it would be if we were a thing. And Hyejin is getting more attractive in my eyes.____ I whinned.

Yongsun finished her make up and suggested:

______Maybe you should ask what she feels. Ot try to go out with someone to get over this.

I glanced at Byul-yi and I noticed a discreet sign of disapproval in her face.

_____ Thanks for the help, Yongsun unnie. Have fun!

_____ Bye, girls. We' ll talk more another time._____ She grabbed her purse and left.

Byul-yi unnie frowned her forehead and I sat beside her:

_____ What's wrong, unnie? You didn't like her suggestions, did you?

_____ It's not about liking. Yong knows nothing about liking a girl. I wonder if she has ever been dumped by a guy or suffered any kind of rejection. You asking Hyejin about her feelings before knowing your own would be useless. Plus, things might get awkward._____ She sighed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter