Sober but drunk

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I kept avoiding Hyejin for a whole week, saying I was falling behind on my studies and asking Yongsun unnie to help me.However, she was not having it anymore and confronted me late at night.

Byul-yi unnie hadnt come back home yet and Hyejin simply entered without knocking.

She threw herself on top of me and cut to the chase:

_____ I've given you plenty of time. Please answer my question.

My face got so warm and red but I decided to be honest:

_____ Yes, Hyejin-ah. I think of that more often than I should. 

Hyejin got closer to my face and brushed her lips against mine. Right after, she whispered:

_____ So let's make love and find out.

Listening to my best friend suggest that in such a simple and direct way made me tremble under her body and I'm sure she felt it.

Although I was terrified about the future of our friendship, every inch of me wanted her deeply .

I gave in to my instincts and it was wild and sweet all together.

Hyejin covered me with affection and lust and we really started ing but ended up making love.

Even though both of us were sober, the emotions involved in a circunstance like that were making me drunk, in a good way.

We spent the whole night together and in the morning, I felt complete when I woke up and my best friend was in my arms, sleeping with a cute smile on her face.

Later,  I found out that Byul-yi unnie had come home and Yongsun unnie started a fight with her.

They shared the bed for necessity but were not speaking to each other.

I tried to intervene. However, Byul-yi unnie didn't even allow me to mention Yongsun's name near her.

When Hyejin heard they had fought because Yongsun unnie was annoying Byul-yi unnie, saying ty stuff about the friend she had introduced to Byul-yi, things got worse .

Knowing Hyejin all my life, I was sure she wouldnt let things calm down before she said What she wanted.

So it was not surprise when she entered the room they shared and shouted,:

_____ You gotta stop acting as a selfish right now!

_____ What are you talking about and why are you screaming at me?_____ Yongsun unnie was already angry.

______ If you're not woman enough to admit you're in love with Byul-yi unnie and you won't fight for this love, back off! Stop saying bull about her girlfriend. She didn't say a thing about you chasing that monkey boy because of your fragile uality.____ Hyejin was screaming from the top of her lungs.

_____ Stop disrespecting me, Ahn Hyejin!____ Yongsun unnie screamed back.

_____ Give respect to get it.

_

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter