Four women , four mothers

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, by the title of the chapter you can imagine the mess that my house became.

Its not that Yongsun unnie needed a place to stay now or that any of us needed money to pay the rent.

We just silently agreed it was good to be together again and Lilly really needed Byul-yi' s milk.

Of course I would never treat my best friend as a product. For me, she was a mother to my child just like Hyejin. 

The four of us kept taking turn to take care of the baby. However, Hyejin, Yongsun and I didnt let Byul-yi stay up during the night for obvious reasons.

One day I saw Yongsun helping Byul-yi with the pain, applying warm compress and later, modified lanolin ointment.

I could see there was zero ual intention in her actions but those two still had the vibe, the tension of two people so ready to jump on one another and .

I confess that their aura totally and I called Hyejin to come home earlier and we did it for hours. Thanks God we have a big house and the girls' room is on the opposite side.

That's right. They went back to the habit of sharing the same bed. To sleep....mostly. Well......

If this was a fiction, I would try to send a message of self-control, self-respect and write that the characters didnt forgive Yongsun fast. And above all, that Byul-yi and Yongsun took a long time to rebuild their friendship. Or to become what they had been craving to become years before.

But as I have said more than once, I am just narrating real life events. And the truth is....Byul-yi and Yongsun ed the following day.

Once again, my two unnies opened their hearts and gave me details on the events.

Byul-yi had spent the morning with the baby while Yongsun was working and Hyejin and I had gone to the supermarket.

After lunch, we decided to take Lilly to meet our parents and Yongsun unnie arrived home.

Byul-yi was trying to take care of her s but its hard to ignore the pain when you're the one doing stuff.

Yongsun entered the bathroom and saw her friend struggling and immediately picked the compress from Byul-yi's band and started slightly pressing it against the hurt area.

Byul-yi moaned with pain but Yongsun stared at her friend with obvious excitment and that caused an instant reaction to Byul's body. Her s released some milk.

My younger friend got embarrassed and she was about to get a towel when Yongsun stopped using the compress, leaned towards Byul-yi's chest and her .

Byul-yi got so excited that she pulled Yongsun's hair and kissed her.

They took off each other's clothes in the speed of the light, got into the shower and the rest is history.

Summing up, they spent the whole afternoon and evening having and Yongsun Byul-yi's and swallowed some of the milk and that made both even more excited.

From that day on, there was no doubt that Yongsun and Byul-yi were as much a couple as Hyejin and I.

We all lived together like a hippie community until Lilly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter