Introduction

When Byul met Yong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi,  I am Jung Wheein and this is my story. 

You may be wondering why the hell the tittle has other people's names instead of mine then.

Well, they happen to be two of my closest friends apart from my soulmate and they changed everything in my path.

Most of you will think it's all fictional but I didnt and wont invent a tiny thing.

Byul and Yong have a strong weight to my narrative. However, we're not gonna start with them. Of course not.

Who is the star in this ? Me, Jung Gabriela Wheein and I am an only child. This will explain the why for many circunstances in my destiny and for some decisions taken.

So...Let me focus on important facts and talk a bit more about myself.

My biological father was a piece of garbage who left my mom and I with an empty fridge, nothing on the bank account and lots of debts.

I was just five when that trash vanished and my poor mother had to work double shifts to try to make a living, which forced me to move in with my nana.

Mom kept working like a slave for years trying to pay off the debts that didnt belong to her and we couldn't be together because she had no time to take care of me and her single bedroom was the size of a flea.

Granny was a very sweet lady and would always do her best for me, to the point she spoiled me too much.

One of my biggest regrets is that I didnt give value to my tiny one and I lost her when I was 12 years old. 

Not only that. Grandma gave me everything she could and couldn't and I kept complaining and asking for more .Even when she was in her final stages of cancer.

You might say a 12-year-old brat doesnt know what is right but you are wrong.I was a .

Losing nana was punch on my mom's stomach and for a long while, we practically had nothing to eat.

2 years later, my mom met a nice men and he fell in love with her for sure.

When a guy is willing to raise a kid from other man, this indicates he is a good human being and that he loves the woman. 

I cant call him step father because that was my first experience being treated as a miracle. 

That man who came out of nowhere gave me love and values. He is in fact, my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter