Ch 11

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks after the camping trip, Baekhyun's arm had healed significantly but you could still see traces of his burn. But now him, Luhan, Chen and Chansoo are now on their way to jeju island to spend a week at Jongin and Sehun's family vacation house.

No kids or animals, Tao and Lay went home to China to visit their families. So it was just the three couples and Chen, who doesn't really mind that he is the only single person, the simple fact that he is going to Jeju makes him happy.

Baekhyun was holding Jongin's hand as they all walked to where the luggage was going to come out, the diva was exhausted he barely slept on the plane. He was having trouble keeping his eyes open.

Jongin glanced down when he felt a weight on his shoulder, they were on the escalator, the taller smiled softly, "Tired?" he questioned moving Baekhyun's hair out of his face. Not moving his head the smaller nodded slowly.

"You can sleep in the car on the way to the house" Jongin told him sincerely, kissing him on the forehead. Baekhyun looked up at him and smiled gratefully at the taller.

Getting off the escalator they all went to get their luggage and then they followed Jongin and Sehun to the front where they were told their cars were parked.

They weren't as amazing as the ones at home but its Jongin and Sehun.. they have a love for cars. 

Chen and Baekhyun got into Jongins, while the others got into Sehun. Once everything was settled they drove to the house and as adviced Baekhyun slept on the way there.

Arriving at the house thirty some minutes later, Jongin and Sehun parked their cars next to each other in front of the house.

Chen got out of the car while Jongin focused on waking Baekhyun, "Baby, wake up~" He cooed brushing the hair out of the others face. 

Baekhyun reacted almost immediately opening his eyes slightly and yawning. He looked around outside the car, noticing where they were he sat up straighter.

Jongin smiled when he looked at him, a smile spread on Baekhyun's face leaning closer to peck the taller on the lips before pulling away and exciting the car.

Jongin chuckled a bit at the blonde cuteness before following suit.

Getting their luggage out of the cars they all walked to the front door with Jongin in front.

"You guys can pick your rooms, just not the master or the room with the blue door that's Sehuns room." Jongin informed as he unlocked the door fortunately stepping aside before Chanyeol and Chen could trample him.

After they got settled they decided to go for a walk and check out the shops and other interesting stores. While visiting the nearest market to get food for the week.

They visited the stores in the area, finishing up at a souvenir shop, well The twins, Kyungsoo and Chen did the other three entered a store with car stuff in it and then a instrument store next to the one the four went into.

Baekhyun was looking around trying on anything that he liked such as hats or anything of the such, showing Chen each one of them and asking his opinion, significantly annoying him. When he show him the next one he accident bump into Kyungsoo, as a reflex he bumped into one of the shelves and knocking a glass object off and it broke.

Jongin and the other two entered at that moment, Baekhyun frowned and apologized repeatedly when the owner came over to clean it up feeling guilty, she told him not to worry about it but Jongin knew how his boyfriend could be, so he walked over to him grabbing his hand while gesturing to Luhan that they should leave.

Luhan nodded in understanding gathering everyone outside the store while Jongin paid for the broken object, Baekhyun next to him the entire time head down too ashamed to look up, the taller looked at him worriedly, squeezing his hand to get his attention.

Smiling softly at him in reassurance when the smaller looked up slightly, Baekhyun gave him a weak smile before turning back to look at the ground. Jongin sighed before apologizing one more time, Baekhyun as well, before walking out of the store dragging the blonde with him.

They decided to go eat after that and then went shopping on their way home, Baekhyun was in a better mood but he still felt bad.

When they got back to the house, Baekhyun excused himself to go take a shower, since it was starting to get late and he wanted to clear his mind some.

Jongin looked after him, concern washing over him. He looked at everyone hesitating on whether he should follow.

"Go after him, Baekkie's going to mope until someone talks to him" Luhan told the taller, who nodded heading upstairs and into the bedroom he and Baekhyun are staying in.

Knocking on the door to alert the other of his presence before opening it, Baekhyun was already in the shower slightly turning look at Jongin expectantly.

"Everything alright?" Jongin asked sitting down on the edge of the tub, looking at the blonde calmly.

"Yea, other than the fact I can't stop making a fool of myself" Baekhyun replied mumbling a bit.

"Baby, it's alright. Everyone makes mistakes and it has already been handled" Jongin tried reassuring him, smiling gently. Baekhyun was surprised by the endearment but quickly wiped it off his face, looking away.

He sighed, "I guess your right. I promise to be careful not to do it again." Baekhyun shrugged telling himself more than Jongin.

"You don't really need to promise me anything.." Jongin chuckled, "But if it helps than it's fine with me." He smiled in reassurance.

Baekhyun finally let a smile form on his face, feeling a little calmer.

Jongin excused himself to go get ready for bed, and wait for Baekhyun. 

It only took a few more minutes until the blonde exited the building, Baekhyun got changed quickly and climbed into bed.

Curling up into Jongins side, laying his head comfortably on the tallers chest,  sighing in contentment.

"Goodnight" Jongin whispered lips placed on Baekhyun's forehead before kissing it lightly.

"Night.." Baekhyun responded back lazily already slipping into dreamland.

Jongin joined him shortly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter