Treason

Double Alpha

Telling him to stay was kind of the unusual him! But he needed someone there with him because if he wasn’t he would just run after him and rip his head off or maybe everyone around!...glad Chanyeol didn’t go! the boy accepted and stayed with him till he calm down thinking it because he have been shocked! Or lacking air to be exact! Well no he wanted to calm down to not transfer to his wolf form here! And yet the giant was tabbing his back which made him relax more and more,

 

The two take the car back to the school Chanyeol didn’t want to stay any other minute even when some people outside want to talk with him he angrily said “after!” 

 

 

 

 

>>> the Elite school <<<

 

Luhan huffs moving at the hall he hate how this guy is tailing him since the morning! At the class! at the restaurant! at the yard! Even at the student council when he goes to find Baekhyun but he got the answer that he was out and Sehun heard that with a happy smile he said ‘we are finally alone’

 

Going in the bedroom thinking that maybe at least he won’t follow him inside! He gots in and want to slam the door but a hand stopped between the door and the wall making a huge hit voice and a scream 

“Oh My God!” Luhan said taking a peak on Sehun who was grabbing his arm in pain “YOUR FAULT!” Luhan said in panic “STOP FOLLOWING ME!” but his words has nothing to do with his actions because unconsciously he move and take the other arm looking at how red it was and expression of regrets start to creep on his face

“It’s okay! I can handle it!” Sehun said looking at how the boy now was worried because he know it his fault in some point 

“Let me! Lay have first aid in the bathroom” he said and storm inside fast, Sehun smiled and follow him inside to his room, he look around...it was quite organized and tidy

“Sit!” Luhan said pointing at the bed and Sehun gladly accept after saying “is this yours?” He had a rolling eyes from the other but he kneel down on the ground beside him and start to put the meds on his now all red arm Sehun flinch in the touch and Luhan look at him shocked “did I hurt you?”

Sehun nodded “yes in my heart!”

Luhan click on the red spot intentionally this time and Sehun jump with it “okayokayJoke!!”

Luhan smiled at the action and continue his gentle caring when he heard Sehun asking

 

“Can’t you just look at my eyes!”

 

Luhan heard a tone of sadness in the words he look at Sehun who was looking down his expression was very sad “i know myself” he said “if I don’t get you I would fight with Baekhyun and the other won’t fight back! So am afraid to hurt him”

Luhan was surprised how he can feel his honesty 

 

He look at Sehun that the other now was looking at his eyes and moving his hand to touch his cheek saying “And if I hurt your little brother I will be indirectly hurting you too and I don’t want that Lu! but if I look at you and you end up not being my Omega then I would like to be your friend can you do that for me?”

 

But before Luhan even refuse or accept he didn’t notice that HE was LOOKING back at him hearing his sensitive words and it passed the 5 seconds that he keep saying to Baekhyun to not pass it because he doesn’t want to lose him...because now he was deeply into them he was deeply into those eyes, he felt his heart beating fast...because now he couldn’t take his eyes off...feeling the patient to be with him forever like this...feeling joy and warmth, he want more now...more then just a look! he want to touch him...and he did.. touched his face unconsciously and the other smiled like he feel the same thing too...he can’t stop this urge...this inside urge...for the other to approach him and say the words...and as he know what he was thinking he heard what he wanted...”can you be mine?” Luhan nodded because the words were hypnotizing...the words were like a drag he needs to live another day no another second...this feeling that he could close his eyes and feel the want to be touched...this is way more then Baekhyun...this is w...wait! Baekhyun! No...what is he doing?

 

Luhan open his eyes realizing his surroundings, realizing how he was close to him, realizing that he was already kissing him...not believing it he fall back down shocked, his heart about to stop...

 

what did he just do!....

 

 

 

 

>>><<<

 

 

Back to the school Chanyeol just ask Baekhyun where he should put the stuff for him to do it, and Baekhyun tell him where leaving to inform Suho, the clock was almost 4 so he should be quick! He runs to the members council office and get in with “Suho every...” But his words stopped in the middle seeing Lay crying “What happened!” Baekhyun asked in panic moving fast to his gentle friend that always smile even in bad or hard times 

Lay just shrugs with “something personal!” Baekhyun look at Suho who nodded to him to just leave him be and Baekhyun couldn’t do more! He just smiled with “stop crying please!”

 

Suho who looks angry he said words made Baekhyun confused “Baekhyun 3 days left till the principal is coming back you know what you have to do right?”

“Did anyone hurt you from them!” Baekhyun said surprises knowing that what Suho ment was about the cast out of the wild wolves 

Lay just shrugs with “Am sorry you saw me like this”

Baekhyun smiled “we all have our ups and downs!” He look at Suho “stay with him I will be in charge at the sport field today” with that Baekhyun left the room, not knowing that Lay was crying because of him and seeing him much more helpful like that and caring for him made him cry more because he saw it! He go to that room to find Baekhyun Beta his friend and his roommate betraying him, deeply in a kiss to the point the two didn’t even notice him standing then running from the shock directly to his Alpha and tell him what he saw.

 

 

Chanyeol in the other hand saw Sehun coming to his direction happy and joy all over his face, raising an eyebrow on the happy Sehun he said “what happened!”

Sehun just go and take the box from Chanyeol with “Let me help you!”

 Chanyeol nodded and take another box and the two move to the field direction with Sehun talking “I confirm it!” He sais and Chanyeol was listening to him “i confirm that Luhan IS my Omega”

Chanyeol stopped at his track with “how?”

Sehun stopped with him excitement all over his face “I look at his eyes and ask him and he was so so into me and he accepted me Chanyeol! Imagine!”

Chanyeol was shocked how can an Omega accept another Alpha if he was with an Alpha already! Is that even possible?

“Congratulations! What you will do with Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said moving again and thinking of what the other reaction could be! And he is sure the little short one isn’t a calm type at all!

“I don’t know I will see what Luhan going to do first he need to tell him right?”

Chanyeol nodded “yeah you right!”

 

The two arrived to the field and surprisingly they saw Luhan and Baekhyun already there preparing for the stades, Sehun stop looking at them, maybe Baekhyun knows now right! But no! He saw Baekhyun smiling then kissing Luhan cheeks then leaving the sport field 

 

He move to Luhan asking “you told him?”

Luhan shrugs  “i can’t”

Sehun frown at the comment “Luhan!”

“Listen I can’t now just give me some time okay!” Luhan begged and Sehun couldn’t refuse “Sehun let us just meet in secret at first while after I will tell Baekhyun i promise!”

Sehun didn’t like the idea at first but better like this or nothing! So he just nodded and give him the box with a smile “let meet at 10 tonight here then” and with that Luhan smiled and nodded 

 

Chanyeol was hearing the conversation between the two, he doesn’t like what he just heard! Meeting! Are they serious! Baekhyun is still inside the image frame! How can Luhan do this! Why not being honest and tell him the truth for the two to fight for him?

 

What are you doing Luhan! That means treason..