Crying!

Double Alpha

Being in charge alone is a very bad thing! Luhan who love football wanted to play a match and Baekhyun can’t ask him to help him at all because he know how much he love it and he can’t take that thing from him! Kyungsoo in the other hand gladly accept to be in charge of the tennis matches since his Beta is there so that let Baekhyun with two positions the Basketball and the football, he was running everywhere, to the point he stop knowing what to do so he take a quick pause and just kept watching the basketball teams playing, he was fascinated how those Luxions play, they were good so good to the point they win the match, he look at Chanyeol and Sehun who were happy about the winning, so he automatically smiled with them thinking that they aren’t bad at everything! 

 

He saw Chanyeol looking at him for seconds and Baekhyun immediately turn away and back to his full time duties, without Suho it was hard but he was still wondering what made Lay cry like that!

 

The sports ball day past and Baekhyun glad there was no problem, so after everyone left Kyungsoo, Kai and Luhan stayed with him cleaning the mess 

“It was a refreshing day!” Kyungsoo said “I enjoy being the judge” 

Baekhyun smiled then look at Kai “probably he act like he didn’t saw some of your team mistakes didn’t he?”

Kai laughed nodding “yeah! How did you know?”

Baekhyun wink with a V sign “Am so smart!” And Kai laughed 

“Naah actually  Kyungsoo is like that! Always go against the rules!”

Kyungsoo look daggers at him “can you please not talk to my Beta you giving him wrong ideas about me! You have yours talk to him!”

Baekhyun look at Luhan with a smile putting his arm around him “he knows everything about me! And as your friend I should tell Kai everything about you”

Kyungsoo act like he was about to hit Baekhyun but stopped saying “let finish the cleaning am tired already!”

Kai look at him nodding and Baekhyun can’t agree more 

 

 

 

But Luhan was looking at Baekhyun with sadness! He wanted to tell him! But as he said he know him! He know how he could get angry because he hate something like betraying! He wished to back in time and change what he did! But also he know that Sehun is his right Alpha and it was his right to do so! But he promised to not leave him! He promised the day he saw his uncontrollable state years ago to stay by his side no matter what! And never betray him! But look at him now! He can’t stop the urge for that touch! Or that meet! He is hyped already waiting the clock to arrive!...what he should do!...should he go? 

But it his Alpha and it their nature! But Baekhyun is his Alpha too! He can’t live without him! He can’t see him hurt! He can’t see him sad because of his stupid desire!

 

 

 

 

>>> at 10pm <<<

 

 

Chanyeol saw his friend leaving in happiness to meet his Omega! But why he doesn’t feel happy for him thinking of a certain short guy! He couldn’t sleep, he felt the room suffocating him so he just left and start roaming around the school and be sure to NOT go at the field direction so he walk and walk and walk till he reach the restaurant and for his surprise the light were still on, so he went in to see if anyone having the sleepless problem like him! But his heart stopped seeing a red hair sitting in a table with a laptop. Still thinking if he should bother him or not he decide to not to because he know where Sehun is, so he turn to leave but heard in the same time “you can’t sleep?”

Chanyeol turn to look at the short who was now looking at him with glasses on his eyes! A cute glasses that were a little big on his cute nose and he COULDN’T stay without noticing them! He nodded...

“Come join me” he heard Baekhyun saying then turn to look back at his laptop! so he move to the table and sits in front of him not knowing what to say or what to do! Again he feel nervous for nothing! that heavy feeling that keep getting into his heart and let him breath slowly when he always around him that he can’t explain till now...ugh...he hate that mysterious feeling!

 

“So your the leader!” He heard Baekhyun asking and Chanyeol couldn’t say a word more then “yeah!”

Baekhyun stoped what he was doing and look at Chanyeol “as a leader what your going to do?”

Chanyeol look conused at the sudden question “what do you mean?” He asked with his deep voice giving chills to Baekhyun who smiled with “I saw you guys today! you aren’t that wild WILD after all!”

Chanyeol just blink at the words knowing that Baekhyun just visite his neighborhood today and he was attacked from a stranger! Is he naive?

“Don’t get me wrong!” He explain “maybe you guys have the wrong idea since the beginning! Not going to have a job even if I get good marks kind of ideas!”

Chanyeol nodded “that true!”

Baekhyun smiled “why not prove yourselves! when the opportunity is here?” Chanyeol raise an eyebrow and Baekhyun continue “high society born with the idea of someone who wanted to prove that he is as good as human so he tried to make his animal-like-people look more civilized and he succeeded and look at us now! So you guys have an opportunity to do the same! You could prove to the high society that even a low live wolf can be as good as us! so they will start to give you opportunities and then step by step you could have the same live conditions!”

Chanyeol take out a sarcasm laugh “no one will hear us or even give us the time!”

Baekhyun shake his head “that why am here! I as a student council ‘and as i told you before that the matter of society and image’ think that if I put some of your sport festival participation and maybe focus on you more in the project it would be two birds with one rock!”

Chanyeol open his eyes wide in realization “you mean the Elite school will look like they made us better and we could have a knowledge in your society because we did became better!?”

Baekhyun smiled a devil smile clearly saying isn’t that a great idea “so as you the leader you could just help me tomorrow to get a final touch from your 39 classmates and ask them to be at least in the line standing silently for just a 15 minutes that I can take parts and edit the perfect video for the Elite and the Luxion! how about that?”

Chanyeol think about it and it was quite good idea for their future he won’t lose anything it’s just 15 minutes! “Okay!” He said in confidence “I will do what you want!”

 

Baekhyun smiled proudly nodding “just let me edit this Sehun attacking part at the wolf race before anyone find out and it will be clear, everyone need a second chance isn’t it!”

 

Hearing the name and the words Chanyeol inside start to get angry! This guy is really good and he doesn’t deserve to be treated like how Sehun and Luhan are now doing to him! So Chanyeol just stand and storm out of the restaurant in anger, Baekhyun look at him with a raised eyebrow but he didn’t bother since he doesn’t know that giant actions sometimes! He fought him! But He help him too! And now agree with him! He smiled and take a sip of now cold coffee that he came all the way to here just to make it.

 

 

 

>>> at the field <<<

 

Chanyeol start searching at the area on the two, he move around and finally spotted the two far away standing so close talking 

Luhan was giggling and Sehun was saying something, clinching his fists in anger the heavy feeling now was obviously sadness seeing the two! he wanted to go and separate them so badly 

 

and he did!

 

Screaming “THIS IS WRONG SEHUN”

Sehun look surprised at his leader “why! he accepted me!”

Chanyeol look at the two in shocked “the guy is inside trying to think about all of you and you two here!” He turn to look at Luhan “aren’t you ashamed! 

Luhan look at the ground not daring to see up at Chanyeol eyes 

“Your Alpha is BAEKHYUN!” Chanyeol screamed “AND YOU ARE BETRAYING HIM!”

Luhan mutters something but the two couldn’t hear it 

“What!” He said and Luhan look at Chanyeol tears already are falling from his eyes “I didn’t!”

Chanyeol take out a sarcasm laugh “Are you sure your an Elite? Your so brainless! your doing everything against our laws and your laws” the words made Luhan clench his fingers in Sehun jacket trying to hide himself behind him

“Chanyeol!” Sehun said standing in front of him “leave!” 

Chanyeol was surprised no he was shocked! How can he told him to leave! “What?” He said trying to give an opportunity to Sehun to change his words even if he heard what he said CLEARLY! But for his surprise he repeated it 

“Leave or...”

 

Chanyeol shocked face turn to a deadpan expression that scream the ‘don’t continue or you will be in trouble’ but Sehun didn’t back off he just pushed him with

“his my Omega now and I won’t let anyone say bad words to him or made him cry and if someone did I will hurt him so badly! And I won’t ing care of his my childhood friend!”

 

Yes his childhood friend just Change to another person because of an Omega that he doesn’t belong to him! Yes he could accept his words if he was HIS Omega but no the two are doing it wrong!

 

“I don’t want to hurt you Sehun!” Chanyeol said in anger “Am your leader”

Sehun laugh “please you would have been nothing without me! and we always were out of the law! I think that short rich spoiled boy eated your brain!”

 

That’s it! This is too much for Chanyeol to take in, in anger he grab him and unconsciously throw him on the ground with a very loud and hard thud that made Luhan gasp in shock of how he easily did it “ and move to the now thrown Sehun on the ground with worried 

“Nothing!” Chanyeol said “it my fault I made an arrogant person my right hand!”

Luhan could swear that he can see Chanyeol red eyes glowing in fire with anger 

Sehun take out a sarcasm laugh feeling the pain “don’t try to be rightful when we all know where did you came from you, your low you don’t deserve to be a leader!”

The words felt like a sharp knife right in Chanyeol heart he just look at the two “from now on your out of my pack!” He said and look at Luhan “traitor”

 

And that was the last words before he left with rage consuming all of his mind and body he move to a random class and sits in it, sorrow! Sadness! That he just lost his childhood friend! His nothing!! After all this years he just tell him that because of he refuse his Omega! well at least he know how Baekhyun will feel when he will find out!

 

“You sure you just have sleep problem?” 

 

Chanyeol look at the voice direction and saw Baekhyun standing at the class door it was night and the lights were off at the class

 

Baekhyun look side ways and smiled “I saw you storming in to this direction!” But Chanyeol was just looking at him so he add “it late did you were in your room?” But no answer again “Did you have a fight with Sehun?” He said and saw the giant boy standing and coming to his direction it was a little dark just the moon light that now reveal his face and those red eyes were crying silently and Baekhyun can feel it, he can feel the pain inside of him just by looking at those iris and he doesn’t know why!

 

Chanyeol arrived at where he was standing and just hugs him between his arms “Ch..” Baekhyun was about to refuse or push him or any reaction but he couldn’t! And after seconds he could feel the other silent sobs, he was crying! 

 

Chanyeol was crying!

 

 

he just didn’t know what to do so he stayed like that for a second then slowly hugs him back.