Luxion

Double Alpha

“Who’s the most important person in your life?

 

Isn’t that a question makes you think whatever you should choose yourself! Or someone else?

 

Well am definitely going to choose myself!

 

Let me tell you my story so far! My name is Baekhyun! I was the only son till my mother find her soulmate ´another woman’ who had a son that I mistakenly thought his a girl the first time I saw him, his name is Lu Han I was just 7 at the time when our mothers married and he was almost 9 so basically he is bigger than me!

Now am 17 years old but the two of us are studying in the same year since I find out after that his not a smart person and he repeated the year so I catch up to him, helped him and we become closer like that, which made us happy and to be honest! Because we both are connected now!

 

Is it weird to use the word connected? No it’s not? Why? Em...let me be specific describing my life

 

We are living in a world divided on 2 types no type meets the other since forever everyone lives in their own side of the world which make it easy for the two types

The first type is the human type which I don’t belong to! It is no different from us actually everything is the same except the changes!

 

What changes?

 

The type 2 changes which is the animal type and to be specific a wolf

 

Yes am a Wolf but not like that I eat fresh meat or anything no! Of course not as I said before, normal humans and we are no different same life same technology same body just the animal part make us different! And maybe a little bit savage! That why we live in a different sides.

 

And also that animal type is divided on two the Alpha and the Beta/Omega!

 

Meaning?

 

The meaning is that two meet each other fall for each other love each other and live with each other easy right? if you are a Beta or Omega you should wait the Alpha to make a choice and choose their Beta/Omega then make the move because he will be the leader in the relationship whatever is the gender female or male, the Beta or Omega are no difference since the Alpha is taking the top of the triangle, but we keep using the term Beta because it more polite then the word Omega in our world if you know what I mean!

 

And in this specific subject, let me ask again who the most important person in your life? Yourself or your soulmate?

 

So I said myself! How? I didn’t know whenever am an Alpha or a Beta because I didn’t met the one yet! But I hate the idea to be a Beta! We all have the right to choose right? So I choose myself I choose to be Alpha myself

And gladly I wasn’t the only one who have the idea even Lu had it or maybe I convinced him I don’t remember because we were young and we did it! We told our parents, our friends, everyone that we are the soulmates of each other! Am the Alpha and his the Beta, we made our choices and he have all the right to refuse anything and that works so fine with us! and everyone believed us! Am sure I won’t find someone sweeter then Lu and he probably won’t find someone better than me? So why making a stranger lead our life if I turn up to be a Beta? Right?”

 

“Right!”

 

Baekhyun jump from his place with a skipped heart beat touching his chest and closing his eyes “you scared me Lu!”

 

A feminine looking boy with blond hair whose name is Lu Han came to the view “recording your diaries?” he said in owe “it been years I didn’t see you doing this”

 

Baekhyun nodded playing with his dark red hair “since when you’re here?”

 

Luhan throw his body on the double bed in the room “just now! I didn’t hear what you were saying so don’t worry your diaries are a s.e.c.r.e.t” spilling letter by letter the last word and counting it by his fingers in the ceiling direction

Baekhyun smiled at how cutely Luhan said word ‘secret’ see!! How can he find someone understanding more like him! Their life is perfect with each other “Where were you?”

 

“Student council called remember I went in your behalf ‘again’!” Luhan huffs “there was some other people that I didn’t recognize with them beside the principal and they want to know what our ideas in helping others”

 

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at him “that doesn’t sound good”

Luhan look at him dumbfounded “really!” He was in shock “we said it a good idea and we need to make it real!”

Baekhyun was looking daggers at his ‘Beta’ “tell me you asked who are the ‘others’ please!”

Luhan stopped in realization “oh! Right we should have asked that! Baekhyun! That why I keep asking you to be there! We needed you! The students needed you! You’re an Alpha remember! You have the brain I just should be saying yes!!!”

 

Baekhyun huffs on the comment well yes! Maybe in the end he is the Alpha and since he already declared that he is his soulmate he didn’t feel a difference after! What made the Alpha so special in the end? They feel love and he do love Luhan! They can’t live without each other and no he can’t live without him and he is sure the other have the same feelings!  “It’s okay! Nothing bad can happen!” Baekhyun smiled and Luhan nodded with a pout that Baekhyun want to hold those cheeks in that cute face

 

“Class is about to start I will head first”

 

With that Luhan left, leaving Baekhyun there with his camera still on! He look at the camera “that my brother Lu his cute isn’t he?” Baekhyun was talking at himself “I didn’t mention where am studying I guess! I am studying at the ‘Elite school’ it a school for the high society people! We learn everything here and the most important is discipline, Am one of the 3 top student council members which is a position for the smartest Alpha and the richest -thanks to his mothers of course- so I shouldn’t be late! Till the next recording” Baekhyun wave to the camera, stopped the recording then went outside.

 

 

Heading to the class a sudden announcement from the principal heard from the speaker around the school saying they want and immediate gathering in the students hall

 

The students around start to speak with each other whispering “why?” And “what!” so Baekhyun clap his hands moving in the hall saying out loud “come on schoolmates we shouldn’t be late you know the rules two rows” Baekhyun take the hand of a random person with a smile while the other smiled back and stand still, the action made everyone moves fast and start to gather behind him in Duo just like him with the random guy, he start to move and all of who was around in the hall or inside the classes move with him in the same sync

 

Reaching the hall doors he saw another Alpha student council member coming with a Duo raw too, they smiled with each other with a nodded and gets in, not in more than 10 minutes you can feel the place crowded with students but they were all organized, one behind one, and one beside one, without a mistake like they are calculating there position

 

“Why you didn’t attend!”

 

Baekhyun look at the student beside him he is one of the top 3 he mentioned as a member of the student council

“Sorry I had a live call Suho” Baekhyun answered and Suho nodded knowing that it must be a business call because he also have that too much in this time of the year

“The principal still need your signature in some papers maybe we should go to him after this?”

Baekhyun heard Suho saying to him he want to answer but he stopped, Seeing the principal getting in with some teachers and some new faces, everyone stopped talking and Suho move a step forward since the two were standing in the first row he bow to the principal and immediately every student in the hall bow with him in respect at the same time.

 

Yes their school is that much respect discipline

 

With the principal thanks, Suho come back to his place and everyone start to look at him

 

“Dear students!” The principal start to talk “we are aware of our society that need some repair and restore in the low side of it”

 

Baekhyun mumbles “that doesn’t sound good!” Suho heard the one beside him words, he know Baekhyun is a smart and when he say that doesn’t sound good it means it not good at all

 

“As we talk with the student council and after an agreement that Am really glad that I have students like them, we decide that we will accept the society government request”

 

Baekhyun whisper to Suho still looking at the principal “what did you sign up for again!”

Suho whispers “helping the society!”

 

“A school in the area should be repaid because of it conditions it might fall on the innocent students anytime so the government requested us to take some classes in till the repair finish” the principal said

“That doesn’t sound bad!” Suho smiled with relieve looking at Baekhyun thinking that at least this time he was wrong but his relieving feels shuddered into million pieces hearing the school name

 

“As we accepted! the student of the ‘Luxion’ school will be officially here tomorrow I request the student council members to prepare the needs for the extra once coming and thank you”

 

With that the principal left, but no one in the hall move they were shocked paralyzed! What did they just heard? That school will have some classes here? Really! Whispers start to be heard, Baekhyun turn and look daggers at Suho! “Helping society?” he said with an unbelievable face

“I didn’t know!” Suho try to defend but what he can say it was his fault

“We didn’t know”

Baekhyun look at the guy who come to them and stand near Baekhyun “Kyungsoo you..” Baekhyun wanted to say something but he got interrupt by a teacher coming to the three

“You guys heard the principal! You three have a lot of work tonight, come let me give you the list and the files you need”

 

Not adding anything else Baekhyun just followed the teacher behind with the two others, Luxion School! How can he describe it? If his school is Elite the other is the exact opposite! Delinquent students graduate from there nothing else! If he said savage before! Those guys are in another level! They are troublemaker they make the society looks bad and it one of the reasons why they live far from humans, because he doesn’t know what those guys eat in their childhood to grow up like that! If he said the word Beta the other sure they call them Omega and that not one of the things this school can handle.

 

>>> Student council office <<<

 

Sitting in there with Kyungsoo and Suho, Baekhyun look at the names of the student in the papers the files are already there the school should accept a 40 student and they should share everything classes! Rooms! Restaurant! Uniform! The silent enfold the place till Baekhyun finally spoke

“Kim Jongin 16 years old, 2nd class Marks not more than 5, Type 'scratching Beta' proud Omega, hobbies being called Kai, Oh Sehun! 16 years old, 2nd class Marks not more than 5, Type Alpha, hobbies playing with fire!”

The two others look at the talking Baekhyun who was reading some students files in sarcasm “wait for it!” he said and take another file “Park Chanyeol 17 years old, 2nd class, Marks not more than 5 also, type Alpha,hobbies being the fire that Sehun play with” Baekhyun slam the file on the table and glare at Kyungsoo and Suho “is this a joke?”

The three kept silent for few seconds but then start laughing at the same time because how stupid that was

“Okay we should separate the last two” Kyungsoo said between his laughter

“Definitely” Suho said looking at Baekhyun “we are really sorry Baekhyun we should have negotiate with the principal more about the matter”

Baekhyun nodded in defeat “we can’t do much now do we? Just please make sure that repair thing won’t last forever”

Suho nodded and Kyungsoo can’t agree more