Knowing

Double Alpha

“Am The gouvernement councilor Yoo Ji Tae, As I have been informed that the repair in the Luxion school well continue for 5 months and after the request from a member of the school students council” the man who had the video call with Baekhyun was talking now in the mic in the center stage of the main hall “so we decided that every Luxion succeeded this year will automatically be a student of the Elite school next year and get a diploma and a full rights as one of the original students”

 

Baekhyun smiled proudly when he heard the students cheering, at least seeing a happy faces makes him forget the opportunity he declined

after a lot of another talk The guy finally finished then asked for everyone dismiss to their classes, Suho was with him so he doesn’t need to be there and he remember the principal advice and he totally hide himself in the row behind Chanyeol big body to not get notice, and even when they were leaving he catchs a little of Chanyeol sleeve uniform with “walk with me” getting a questioning look from the tall guy next to him but not being an idiot he asked

“Who are you hiding from?” 

Baekhyun smiled embarrassed “the guy who was talking! Principal orders”

Chanyeol nodded not wanting to ask anymore about it because it not his business! he saw Baekhyun eyes landed on someone and Chanyeol automatically saw who and it was Luhan he clear his throat with “ehm..maybe you should talk to him?”

Baekhyun look at him surprised with “who?”

Chanyeol shrugs “Luhan! I told you I can feel what you feel before! I know am weird by saying that but you want to talk to him I can tell! So go his your step brother”

Baekhyun roll his eyes more confirming that this guy IS his Alpha he bit his lip in frustration from the two subjects in his mind now but eventually he nodded “I guess I should now” with that he dash to Luhan direction

“Where is he going?” Kai came next to Chanyeol with Kyungsoo looking at Luhan and they weren’t the only ones because everyone stopped looking at him like a wanted scene everyone was waiting for

 

Baekhyun stand in front of Luhan arm crossed eyebrow raised, disgust look monnot disgust ‘betraying me’ look, he said directly when he saw the shocked face of the big step brother of his “your not my Beta anymore am dumping you right now! You can have anyone as your Alpha even those who I defeated” with that Baekhyun turn leaving a surprised Luhan 

“Wow” Kai commented “I thought they will come back together! But that was specific!”

Kyungsoo nodded “yeah! in the high society if you defeat and Alpha your Beta can’t have him just with permission“

“I see!” Kai nodded understanding 

“But if he left him” Chanyeol said “that mean he know Sehun is Luhan true Alpha?”

Kyungsoo and Kai look at Chanyeol with realization look “you think he found another Beta?” Kyungsoo asked and the two look at Chanyeol again with wide open eyes 

Chanyeol look at the two “w..what!”

Kai shrugs “Nothing!” He smirked after that

“NO!” Chanyeol screamed 

Kyungsoo shrugs too “you two are kind of weird together and I must say as much as I saw Luhan and Baekhyun I always said they are more like brothers love but you two have chemistry Am just saying!”

Kai nodded “and he had a Beta before! And you..?”

Chanyeol roll his eyes “a Beta can’t be a leader!”

“Oh!” Kai eyes got wide open “wait!” He look at Kyungsoo “you two are really connected!” 

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol give a dagger  look to Kai because he start to get pissed from the teasing about him as a Beta

“Yesterday he told me to run faster and as if you leader ordered me I did what he asked for!”

Kyungsoo now thought about it “you right he suddenly yelled to go fast!”

Chanyeol eyes were wide open a 50% of him was happy that Baekhyun did came to him last night because he was worried about him ao he probably feeling the same as him that heavy feeling! and another 50% was sad because his an Alpha!

 

“Let go to the class guys!” Chanyeol said to the two because the sad 50% becomes 51% and now was all over his mind still not knowing what he should do since he already look at those eyes many times

 

The three went to the class Baekhyun was on the door with some students from the Luxion that were thanking him and he definitely was happy about it and asking them to try hard to go with the rules and don’t hesitate to ask for help anytime they want, seeing the three he excuses himself and go to them looking at Chanyeol “can you ask Sehun to move next to Luhan! I don’t want to sit with him anymore”

Chanyeol look inside and nodded with “sure!” Going in and Kai went in too leaving Kyungsoo outside with Baekhyun “your not going to talk with him again?” 

Baekhyun shrugs “I don’t know! Not now! I can’t forgive him yet about what he said”

Kyungsoo hesitate he want to ask something but Baekhyun question last night made him back off, but Baekhyun being a Hawkeye and a clever that can read someone face easily he said “say it soo!” 

Kyungsoo look at him with wondering gaze “you can’t forgive him about what he said not did! what secret Luhan know? I can accept if you don’t want to tell but just know am here to listen if you want to talk!”

Baekhyun face automatically become serious! “Thanks Kyungsoo! But it just something personal!”

 

Chanyeol from inside the class look at Baekhyun he felt the other start to get nervous he was about to move out to him when he stopped near the class door hearing...

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun that the name right?”

 

 

Baekhyun turn to see who was calling him and surprisingly he found Suho and the guest of today he immediately stands straight with Kyungsoo along with him “Mr.Yoo!” He said with a bow “nice to meet you in personal I hope you liked the school and had no problems”

The man smiled nodding looking at Suho “I was a little bit disappointed to not find you as my ”

Baekhyun smiled and look at Suho “that would be my honor sir! but I believe my friend Suho is way more superior from me in handling staff like these! I apologize if I make you offended by not meeting you”

Suho and Kyungsoo were feeling proud inside of how the little Baekhyun was good at talking even Chanyeol smiled 

The man nodded with a smile obviously he wasn’t stupid because the smile of ‘well said’ was all over his face “I heard you refuse my offer for the Luxion students vote! I must say that makes me wanting you more with me!”

“W..what!” Baekhyun eyes got wide open 

“Yes! I was going to send my Beta but I came especially today to ask you personally again if you want a position as my assistant?” The man take a card and give it to Baekhyun and the later gladly accept it with a little bow taking it with two hands and looking at it “Your one of your kind Baekhyun!” Mr.Yoo said “I hope you accept my offer this time”

 

 

“No!”

 

 

The four near the little red hair were shocked looking at Baekhyun sudden answer “Baekhyun!” Suho said barely just could call the name because words couldn’t come out of his mouth!

The man raise his eyebrow in a questioning look and Chanyeol felt the anger inside Baekhyun a real anger that he could jump on that guy and eat him alive, Baekhyun eyes becomes a yellow wolfy eyes looking daggers at the man, Mr.Yoo know something isn’t right seeing the eyes change he smirked with a little “interesting” that Suho and Kyungsoo were more dumbfounded how he find that interesting not rude!

 

 

“Baek!” 

 

Chanyeol stands in front of Baekhyun giving his back side to the man and looking at the short one “calm down!” 

Baekhyun turn to look at the side his eyes becomes normal and that when Chanyeol turn and look at the man “excuse him but I think a lot happened lately can you give him time to think about it?”

The man nodded looking at Baekhyun with “sure, give me a call for your final answer” he said and look at Suho “let’s go!”

 

With him leaving Baekhyun throw the card on the ground and left in anger

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were dumbfounded looking at the back of the red haired boy, moving down to pick the card Chanyeol look at it and it was a normal one with the name and the logo company and the address! And the phone number “What made him angry?” He asked

And Kyungsoo shrugs “I don’t know!” taking the card from Chanyeol hands he was looking at it “maybe this look familiar to him?!” He said pointing to the logo, Chanyeol take the card his heart was angry inside still he know it not his anger! But he can’t help being like this! He want to know what going on? Why he refused something like that just all of sudden so he goes in the class where Luhan and Sehun sitting and put the card in front of Luhan “anything familiar?”

 

Luhan look at Chanyeol then at Sehun he take the card and look at it his eyes got wide open with “Oh my god!” He look at Chanyeol with a worried expression “who gave you this? Where is Baek?”

Chanyeol look at him with a questioning look “mind if you explain what you two saw there?”

Luhan immediately look down putting the card on the table “sorry I can’t tell” 

Kyungsoo smirk saying in sarcasm “please! you tell just Sehun?” 

“NO!” Luhan yells the word looking at Kyungsoo “I didn’t tell anything about Baekhyun to Sehun I just told him that Baekhyun doesn’t know he is an Alpha or a Beta! but Baekhyun think I did! Am not that untrustworthy! His my brother! I can’t tell his secrets like that! Not even to my Alpha!” Luhan eyes start to tear automatically “I know I did wrong when I cheated on him! But I couldn’t stop myself since Sehun is my true Alpha! If you guys were Beta you probably will get the urge and understand me!” 

Kyungsoo mouth got shot seeing the boy crying now 

“Chanyeol” Sehun talks “I know Luhan hid something when we talked about Baekhyun! But he never told me what!, and when I want to fight Baekhyun I knew he wouldn’t give me the chance to, so I said that because I knew it may triggers him to the point he will fight me back! Luhan didn’t tell me anything but he didn’t want me to say he didn’t because he doesn’t want Baekhyun to forgive him since he know it his only punishment for cheating on him”

 

Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo confused! But they couldn’t finish the chitchat because of the teacher who came in and the class starts...but that heavy feeling about anger now change to scared! Chanyeol touched his heart whispering “what going on with you Baek!”

 

 

 

 

>>> Baekhyun room <<<

 

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting on his room and specifically on his sofa looking up at the ceiling he huffs million of times “why making it obvious Baekhyun!” He said and close his eyes but immediately open them and look at the balcony direction shocked! Afraid! Scared!

 

“You are the first one to feel my presence from this far!”

 

Baekhyun was speechless looking at Mr.Yoo! Standing there 

 

Mr.Yoo move inside and sits in front of Baekhyun “you know something right?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t talk he was just looking at him still shocked but afraid to move because the man was giving a very strange aura

 

“What do you know Baekhyun!” Mr. Yoo asked

 

Baekhyun just smiled with “you scared me sir!! I just want to live a normal life in school then have a normal job! Gouvernement isn’t the thing for me! Sorry for refusing you like that!” He tried to deny 

 

“Liar!” Mr. Yoo said with a calm smile “you know something but I never saw you around! And since I met you that night you smell just like us”

 

Baekhyun again was speechless, he met him? But he never saw him before? his heart start to beat fast! he shouldn’t be scared knowing he could have a very pleasant fight but his heart couldn’t help it

 

The man take a deep breath when Baekhyun didn’t answer then look at the balcony “life is so beautiful right?” He take out a cigarette from his pocked and take the lighter from another pocket and open the cigarette taking a little inhale from it then exhale the smoke,

 

The first

 

The second 

 

The third

 

He turn to look at Baekhyun again and the man eyes turn to yellow in the same way of how Baekhyun eyes normally turn, Baekhyun was shocked but his eyes start to get heavy...he wanted to move but his body was now paralyzed and his brain was like wanting to sink in dark he could barely hear the man saying...

 

 

“Do you want to lose it?”

 

 

He unconsciously fall on the sofa side not feeling his body, but hardly opening his eyes he saw the man standing, coming to his direction and lean down to his face and start playing with Baekhyun red hair 

 

 

“Have a good sleep”

 

 

And that when he embrace the darkness...