First day

Double Alpha

Hitting…then hitting…then hitting!...

This is his life since he born in the low society! No one hear the other! No one even care! So why he should? Caring about study? Yeah like he have a future! Even if he is the top of the school he won’t be accepted in any job because he is from the low society so why bothering from the beginning?

He throw the guy in his hand who was bleeding from his head and nose, since he is unconscious now he can move to the next one! He look at his side where his best friend best buddy Sehun is fighting others

Everything was a mess and everyone was fighting each other? Who’s with him? He doesn’t know because at this point he just fight who ever dare to come and fight him

 

“PARK CHANYEOL!”

 

He turn to see the two only guys that he can recognize as his enemies “TAEMIN!” he screamed and dash to the two while Sehun dash with him to fight against each other

How this is start? Well here in the Luxion School we have the Alpha Pack, Taemin and him always fight for the position, who should be the leader so they hate each other they divide the school into two one with his lead and the other with Taemin lead

How he know his Alpha? Easy! Strong! Handsome! Tall! Want to lead! Also sometimes he finds some Omegas to waste time with them, Sehun at his side too his an Alpha like him, he though he find his soulmate in a girl at the school a month ago but she find her true one and apologized.

Taemin there is an Alpha too because he have that Omega Tailing him everywhere called Kai

 

So the reason why they are now fighting because the news about the school need to be repair is out and every one will move to another school tomorrow 39 will go with Chanyeol but that guy there isn’t and the two need to find out who is the leader Pack because at the end they all will come back here and they will need just one to rule…

 

Standing in front of the bus the next day Chanyeol knows he will go to THE famous Elite school a school where everyone is perfect he hate the idea but what he can do?

“What are you thinking about?” Sehun asked putting his arm around his friend Chanyeol

“You know we can stop going to school till the repair ends!” Chanyeol said and Sehun laugh “and waist the chance to live in luxury? Never going to do that leader”

Chanyeol smiled proudly at the nickname, yes he wins the battle yesterday he wins his battle against Taemin so he is the Pack leader and they all admit it, well not all because the moment he get in the bus he found Kai sitting there, Taemin fall yesterday because he fought Chanyeol but Sehun fall when he fought Kai, and the later just stopped because of the rules

 

If the top fall he fall too

Seeing Taemin lose he saw the disappointing look he had but he didn’t say a word he just left the place with ‘you win’

 

The bus moves and in an hour road they were there at the Elite School

 

 

>>> Elite School <<<

 

 

Getting inside his room Baekhyun find Luhan sitting there waiting for him. He smiled with the boy but also was worried because the blond boy was having a very sad expression “everything is okay?” Baekhyun asked his big brother and his Beta, moving and sitting next to him “why aren’t you at your room it early”

“You didn’t slept the whole night?” Luhan asked and Baekhyun nodded with “lot to do”

“Am sorry for what I did!” Luhan said “if i was just a little bit smart we won’t be in this situation”

Baekhyun smiled and ruffled Luhan hair yes even his the big one, he can’t help the cuteness “it’s not your fault! It’s mine to not attend” But Luhan face didn’t change the sad expression, Baekhyun look at him suspicious “what in your mind?”

Luhan huffs like he was just waiting the other to ask him to tell what his brain keep screaming since yesterday when he know the news “Baekhyunie! What if we met them?”

Baekhyun expression becomes angry he stand taking off his neck tie in front of the mirror to change to take a morning shower “what are you talking about?”

Luhan stands behind him looking at the two reflection in the mirror “you know what am talking about Baekhyunie! We didn’t feel it yet! Yes I love you but every time I heard fellas talking about how they...” but the blond didn’t finish because Baekhyun interrupted him “Luhan am I not enough for you?”

Luhan shake his head a no immediately “that not what I meant! I can’t live without you!”

Baekhyun huffs turning and hugging him “then we are soulmates just believe that! No one should control your life or decisions not even me!” Baekhyun smiled when the other hug him back with “true”

 

seeing him leaving the place Luhan stop at the door and turn to look at Baekhyun “just promise me to do as usual, not look more then 5 seconds in the eyes I don’t want to lose you” he left not waiting the other to even reply, Baekhyun look back at the mirror...thinking

 

they say eyes are the first thing to catch your other half, that why Luhan said that, that why the two always avoid everyone new till it safe, but deep inside Baekhyun know he was right, in the end he don’t want to lose him too!

 

 

 

>>> School Gate <<<

 

 

Kyungsoo was standing in front of the school gate waiting the bus transferring the students from the old school to theirs, he look at the hour and it passed 7, thinking that they already late Kyungsoo frown in anger, He doesn’t have all the day

 

“Not here yet?”

 

Kyungsoo look at Suho who came in the view and Kyungsoo just nodded as an answer

“Baekhyun?” Suho asked

“He still rearranging the bedrooms he kept searching for rooms with double beds to make our students move with each other and empty the other rooms for the new ones”

Suho nodded “good idea”

Kyungsoo nodded too “last time I called him he said he still needs 2 more rooms”

“Baekhyun is bless to this school!” Suho said “His a very brilliant Alpha! Even if his so weird with his Beta”

Kyungsoo shrugs “I know I didn’t met my Omega yet but am a decent from Alpha type and I know I am just like my whole family but the two look more like brothers then lovers to me I admit it”

 

Seeing the bus came in at the big parking in front of the school yard the two jaw drop seeing how dirty it is and how loud the voices from it, few seconds later when the doors opened everyone start to get out in a cruel way hitting each other but laughing at it, not organized not even having a uniform from the old school, the two student council members look at each other with a shocked face Kyungsoo immediately said “you do the talking”

 

Suho take a deep breath “they are students they just need good manners education” he said almost to himself and move to their direction “welcome to the Elite school” he said out loud but no one cares about him like he wasn’t there they just passed him like his nothing hitting his shoulder Suho close his eyes in anger and bite his lower lip turning around with “Students!!” He said out loud but they still ignore him and pass by Kyungsoo going in the school

 

Kyungsoo move to the angry Suho “this is a problem!” he said looking at how savage the others, following them from behind the Elite students in the hall immediately start to move away with shocked faces at the wild wolves that came in.

 

“Students please! You need to take you schedule from there” Suho screamed again but his voice doesn’t ever reach the high of them talking and touching every corner some of them laughing at it, others taking decorations and putting them in their bags

 

“No! No!” Suho yells “that belong to the school!” touching his head in disbelieve “this isn’t working! We need a plan”

Kyungsoo nodded “I find Baekhyun! You try to keep an eye on them” with that Kyungsoo runs to the dorms knowing he will probably be there.

 

 

“We appreciate if the new students of the Luxion school move to the board school near the entrance gate to take the guide and know their schedule their rooms in the dorms, I repeat we appreciate if the new students of the Luxion school move to the board school near the entrance gate to take the guide and know their schedule their rooms in the dorms, I repeat...”

 

 

Baekhyun voice heard in the speakers, he heard the news from Kyungsoo and to not make himself angry meeting the savage wolves face to face he suggest to use the speakers for everyone to hear! Because even them, they know they need a guide

 

Kyungsoo smiled proudly looking at Baekhyun speaking in the mic well Suho is right his a bless

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>> 8 am – the class <<<

 

 

Baekhyun get in the class yawning a little he didn’t slept enough hours so his eyes were all heavy he sits in his usual chair and try to not look so sleepy because it study time and also his classmates are around so he can’t be looking in a mess right?

Luhan came in after few minutes, he sits beside Baekhyun and smiled with “good work”

 

Buy not after long he could see him the 5 students that they supposed to be in his class…wait…he count them and found they are 6 students

 

“I want to sit near the window!” One of them said sharply hitting the table with his foot letting the other stand fast from his chair Baekhyun recognize him, his Kim Jongin the one that he like to be called Kai, Baekhyun just point to the now standing student to an empty chair where that Jongin supposed to sit and the guy obey him immediately

 

Sitting beside the window Jongin look outside really fascinated by the yard he like it truly it way better then there school if he can call it that! He felt the presence of someone next to him, and he turn to see a guy already sitting there “i always sit alone so fu*k off!” He said but the guy start to look at his books that they were already on the table “this is my place you can find another one but your 6th friend is here so good luck finding an empty chair”

Jongin hit the table “do you want to fight!”

The boy with the glasses just look at him “did you even noticed when I came and sit and take all my books out! So don’t worry sitting with me won’t make any difference”

Jongin look at him with anger he wanted to hit him but the other was fast to answer “try it and you will regret it!” The guy keep staring at him and there it is…Jongin just couldn’t say a word he put his hands in the table in a defeated way but the two eyes didn’t let each other he felt his heart start to beat millions of times the rush in his blood the butterflies that he can feel in his stomach what is this feeling? He asked himself why he can’t take his eyes off?

“Am Kyungsoo!” he said to him out of no where

“Kim Jongin call me Kai!” He replied and smiled a very wide smile “Are an Alp...” before he could finish his sentence, a scene in the class made the boy named Kyungsoo look in another direction and lose the gaze which make Kai frown a little bit

 

 

 

 

>>> Before in the same class <<<

 

 

 

“I saw you pointing to the guy are you in charge here! What to do if I want to be in this class”

 

Baekhyun look at the chair in front of him being turn around to his table direction and a boy with brown hair put his elbow on Baekhyun table looking straight to his eyes Baekhyun look at him for few seconds then avoid the glances with a very good acting! His whole life doing that so! It’s something normal for him now “what do you want Oh Sehun! This is not your class” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes and thanking his memory again seeing his picture yesterday

The guy name Sehun was surprised “indeed you are in charge” he clap then look at Luhan who was sitting next to Baekhyun and Luhan immediately turn to look at the other side “you are avoiding me!” Sehun said trying to catch Luhan face to turn it, but Baekhyun was fast enough to snatch it before he reach him “I don’t like when people touch my Beta” he said in serious tone seeing how nervous Luhan was he hate seeing him like that like he is scared! Scared to be selected by a true Alpha from the low society, Baekhyun doesn’t like the idea so he press harder on Sehun hand without noticing he was hurting the other till someone else take his arm

 

“Leave him!”

 

A deep voice made Baekhyun snap out of his thoughts and leave Sehun who immediately touched his arm in pain with “that hurt!”

But the guy didn’t left Baekhyun arm, so Baekhyun take a quick glance at him he was that guy black hair red eyes his name was Park Chanyeol, he rolled his eyes looking at the hand grabbing his arm “Take it off” he said more like an order

he felt the guy named Chanyeol didn’t like it so he just grab him making Baekhyun stand in front of him with force

“BAEK!” Luhan said fear was in all his face he was afraid the other to get hurt because of him he doesn’t want that

 

Baekhyun in the other hand thank god there is a tall difference between them so the forced grab made him look at the tall man chest first, Baekhyun look at the red eyes and then at the arm “and! Now we are even so TAKE.IT.OFF” he ordered again

Chanyeol presses more and more that maybe he can hear the bones start to crack and feel blood around his fingers, But no! the face of nothing is bothering him that he take as an answer from the short red hair guy named ‘Baek’ is bothering him, no matter how much he pressed, he didn’t even flinch to the pain he even didn’t bother to look at him like he isn’t there!

 

“Please stop your friend you will study at this class I will assure that!” Luhan said looking at Sehun with tears already falling from his eyes, he felt his heart dropped, looking at those deer eyes and that blond hair he felt something inside something that made him feel happy but at the same time sad because the other is sad! Even with his last girlfriend he didn’t feel like this! Why he wants to go and hug him and say everything is going to be okay?

Sehun he stand immediately with “Chanyeol stop! You will break his bones”

 

Chanyeol didn’t want to first because it is a normal thing for him to fight! But hearing his friend asking again he left him and he saw the blood coming from the shorter sleeves, and he still didn’t care he just sit there with “good choice!”

Luhan take Baekhyun arm immediately with “go to the nurse” Baekhyun look at it then nodded and left the Class, Sehun who didn’t take his eyes off from Luhan he turn around finally and grab his friend making him sit beside him with “stop making a scene and tell me! Is it normal to like someone else Omega?” Sehun asked and Chanyeol raise an eyebrow to the weird question “rarely happens and if it is the two Alpha should fight for the Omega!” Chanyeol look at Luhan then at Sehun who was nodding

 

“No way!”