Other story

Double Alpha

 

Insisting to sleep in his room Kyungsoo was happy and keep asking if Baekhyun needs anything!

“Should I bring you coffee? I know you like drinking that!” Kyungsoo sais and Baekhyun roll his eyes 

“You know my room is next door right?” 

Kyungsoo nodded “but it really the first time ever you will sleepover in my room right!?”

Baekhyun nodded with a smile he couldn’t contain seeing the other smile widely 

“So! you accept that Chanyeol is your Alpha?”

“Chanyeol is his name then!” Baekhyun nodded at the name and Kyungsoo laughed hard 

“It is weird you don’t know him! But Baekhyun! Why you think someone will want to kidnap you?”

Baekhyun shrugs “I don’t know you tell me who did I met this past weeks!”

Kyungsoo shrugs too “a lot!” He stands and throw his body on the bed “Take a rest your body must be so tired! Without Chanyeol help you wouldn’t had make it here! Positively you don’t feel hurt right! Or it would been a rough night!”

“Where Suho takes him?” Baekhyun lean on the sofa asking 

“I don’t know! He said he wants to talk to him in private”

 

 

 

 

>>>> Chanyeol <<<<

 

 

Suho Arriving to the infirmary with Chanyeol “go in,! he want to talk to you in private be carful!” He said and left the place 

Chanyeol did open the door and gets in to find that Mr. Yoo looking at the window near his bed, he turn and look at Chanyeol “nice to see you again!” He said and Chanyeol bow a little with “how you feel?”

Mr. Yoo shrugs “I will live! Take a seat”

Chanyeol bring the chair and put it next to his bed sitting on it! He wanted to ask many questions but no he stayed silent because this man look like he have a lot to say...and he did

 

Mr. Yoo look at the window again “years ago!” He start to speak and Chanyeol just listened 

 

“I had a good job a nice position in the normal human world in a known lab, I was a genius and knowing our world situation I had an idea! ‘If the second type exist before! Or they changed by time!’ So I start something i shouldn’t! A research if humans can be wolves, first I used animals and the results were always bad! But then I get greedy I got desperate because all of my money was going to a waste and everything I was doing was useless so I took my blood example and testing it, the result were outstanding! everyone in that lab know it was. We tested so much others blood after but it was no match”

 

Chanyeol didn’t know what this story about but he was listening because Baekhyun is a human and he is sure there is a connection

 

“I decide I will be the first to try the transformation injections, i knew it could be a dead experiment so I just took my wife for what I think it the last day with her! But she told me she was pregnant and I couldn’t leave her alone! So I run away! I run from everything thinking of just her and me”

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open maybe he know the story after this!

 

 

“They didn’t leave us alone I was the only hope for the science so after months they found us and we tried to flee but we get into a car accident, i lived and my wife died”

 

“The baby is Baekhyun!” Chanyeol asked immediately his heart racing faster the a leopard 

 

Mr. Yoo nodded

 

Chanyeol clench his fists on his knees “then Why you didn’t rise him!” He must ask

Mr. Yoo huffs “I wish I knew he was alive! They took me from the accident scene immediately to the lab they wanted to try the injection but it hade side effects and I go in a coma, I heard after I woke up that 15 years passed and I was shocked more then anyone! The lab I was working at shut down and everything vanished, 15 years were so long even them they though I was a failed test! And they forget about me! But what I found when I woke up is I become a wolf and I should take my revenge!” He smirks “first thing was a face surgery for no one to recognize me after i searched for my fellow workers and I hear that my right hand was in charge after me and move everything to a facility in the wolf side, I had to find a way to get close so the gouvernement is the best choice! I met Ji Sung after he was working at the same facility I was looking for! He kept saying am his Alpha and after a while I did made my choice and be his Alpha! He was a great help like a spy, he even let me meet her again! My right hand! She told me that she had her jackpot and she is recording his life since day one! I got curious so I went to meet him and he was just like her! his face so similar to my late wife his smell was breaking my heart that human smell but I know exactly what human was, he didn’t get scared of me he was talking to me right there! I had doubts and I confirmed them after I met him again”

 

Chanyeol felt his heart getting heavy he know the feeling when they took Baekhyun he felt madness imagine if he died! 

 

“I want to be close so I came to the school and I saw him changing his eyes just like me! that a confirmation for sure! he is my son! But now I can’t took him with me because he have you I can’t let two mates separated so I wanted to meet you that day! I wanted to see if he is safe with you! But I guess you guys a little bit still in the dark side!”

 

Chanyeol look down “he did make it hard for me!”

 

“The eyes contact won’t work because he is a human! we human we express our love with a kiss” 

Chanyeol can swear that he start to feel his cheeks temperature raising! “So who kidnapped him?”

 

“I did!”

 

Chanyeol look behind and find Ji Sung coming in the room “what?”

 

“I work for Mrs.Byun witch is Baekhyun mother! She told me to kidnap him and made him forget everything after testing him” Ji Sung move and sits on his Alpha bed “I called my Alpha telling him the plan and he said he will take him out no matter what!” He smirk looking at Chanyeol “while you were sleeping in the restroom”

 

Chanyeol stand immediately in anger grabbing him from his collar! He was the one who drugged him 

 

“Chill chill! Am just doing my job you have no idea how hard to be a double agent!!” Ji Sung said In a mocking way “I hurt that kid when he was little but that b***h find it a good opportunity to win his trust! She took him away and keep me having an eye on him whatever he goes! But glad I did now!” He said smiling to his Alpha “but to be honest I didn’t imagine she will hurt him like she did last night! she was angry thinking that being an Omega will change his unhurt strong form so she tried everything on him cuts burn electricity everything! To make sure her research will be the same, Glad she left with an urgent call to let my Alpha came in and save his kid!”

 

 

Mr. Yoo look at his Omega “he should remember his Alpha it better!”

 

Ji Sung smirk “just kiss him already!”

Chanyeol take a step back of confused “what!”

“Naah! Just joking!” He took a needle from his pockets “I came here for this! give him this he will remember”

 

Chanyeol take the thing the other gave him he look at Mr. Yoo  who talked “this is my side of the story Chanyeol if your welling to believe it am asking to always let him far away from his adopted mother or things won’t be good that women have no heart“

 

Chanyeol look at the injection in his hands thinking! What he should do?

 

 

 

>>>><<<<

 

 

“Where are you going?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun who was moving outside the room 

Baekhyun smiled “mom said she is out! Luhan told her what happened and she want to check on me!”

Kyungsoo with a lazy gesture start to stand from his bed

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked 

“Am coming with you!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes “it’s just my mom! And the place is full of security tonight! So just stay there I won’t take long!” Baekhyun shut the doors behind him fast he miss his mother a lot! He move with fast foot steps to the outside! The gates were without any security around! That made Baekhyun wonder where did they go! But he can see his mother standing there near her car with a smile, Baekhyun wave to her and run to her direction..