Mine

Double Alpha

Am Sorry for the late update :( am really sorry if anyone was waiting (still I hope there is XD )

 

Thanks for all the comments the feedback the subs the votes and the bookmarks :) I appreciate that rlllyyy 

 

Hope you guys enjoy it 

 

 

*********+++++********++++++********

 

 

 

Sitting in the class Chanyeol was really bothered with the feeling that changed from anger to scared! he was worried the teacher was already talking and the class was quite he clenched in his heart and low his head closing his eyes in pain! Sehun saw him doing the action and asked lowly from behind “Chanyeol are you okay?”

Chanyeol just nodded trying to catch his breath, what going on! Why is this worse then ever! He asked himself but in a slice of second he could hear something...

 

 

Help!

 

 

Chanyeol stands immediately making everyone in the class looking at him surprised! and without any second of waiting he was running outside the class, panicked! He could hear his voice! He could hear Baekhyun voice asking for him, wanting him to be there! without even knowing where his footsteps are moving unconsciously he find himself at Baekhyun door room without permission he open it...

 

His eyes search immediately for the little familiar body, and he found him on the sofa! He runs fast to him calling him “Baekhyun!” He look at the sleeping boy and raise an eyebrow “Are you sleeping!” He then look around touching his own chest wondering why he heard that! He was sure he felt like he was in danger from that call! He look around and saw some remain of a cigarette on the floor! he look up at the open balcony to find the man from before standing there taking a look to the outside yard,

 

Chanyeol take an immediate aware because he didn’t sense his present out there he move slowly to the balcony with “what are you doing here?”

The man turn to look at Chanyeol with a fine smile over his face he look at the hour then said “So you are his Alpha! I wondered who!”

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the comment but the man seems harmless to him “I asked a question!” still he couldn’t low his defense because what is he doing here in the first place!

“Am here for your Omega!” Mr. Yoo said and Chanyeol look back at Baekhyun with “who?” almost laughing at the comment

but the man nodded with “him!” He pointed to Baekhyun with his eyes and look Back at Chanyeol “From an Alpha to another your Omega is an interesting one”

Chanyeol couldn’t ignore the fact that he is calling Baekhyun HIS Omega! “first his not my Omega his an Alpha’” Chanyeol tried to explain “second isn’t y..” But He stopped because the man interrupted him 

“Not your Omega? what are you doing here then!?” The man take out a classy little laugh “is he keeping it from you? this is more interesting!”

Chanyeol couldn’t say a word to defend himself like is he going to say I felt and hear that! But still his not his Omega? He wanted to try anything as a reply but again the man talked 

“The boy may know something he shouldn’t!am here because I hoped you as his Alpha would tell me if he belong to us! But obviously he is keeping it from you too!” Mr. Yoo said with a smile and goes inside the room “am giving you an advice! find out what he is hiding from you secrets between mates isn’t good!” he look at Baekhyun for seconds and want to leave 

Chanyeol was full of question marks now! What this man exactly wants? He grab the man in anger his red eyes was gloomy in fire, the man noticed that! He smiled “i mean no harm! I just wanted to meet his Alpha! I gave him a sleeping drags, I didn’t want him to fight me because I heard from a student named Suho that his a little uncontrollable that why he refuse my offer like that!”

Chanyeol didn’t like it “so you want to meet me!” Yes he just indirectly said that Baekhyun HIS Omega his heart want to jump with happiness but not now no not now “and ask me and I should answer you? Seriously! Even if I know something I wouldn’t tell since you give him drugs!” 

The man nodded with a pat on Chanyeol shoulder “if you know something the conversation would be another one but still I hope my doubts isn’t right and you guys would have a peaceful life!” The man smiled a sad smile this time that Chanyeol obviously can notice “if he one of us keep him low”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t say any other word! He saw the man leaving the room with ‘thank you for your time’ and left a dumbfounded Chanyeol standing there! but immediately shaking the idea and move toward Baekhyun to see if he could wake him

“Baekhyun wake up!” He called “Baekhyun” he shakes him but he didn’t wake up “Baek!” Not moving “Baekhyun! wake up!” He touched his face and hit it a little maybe he would open those eyes but still he didn’t, taking a deep breath he just carried him to his bed to not get hurt from that sleeping position when he wake up! He huffs looking at him sitting on the bed next to him...thinking...

 

 

almost 30 minutes passed and Chanyeol was still on the room moving from here to there sinking in his thoughts! What he should do? Why he can feel him? Why the heavy feeling since day one? Why he can’t see anything in the eyes? Is He his Omega as that man said? Luhan also said he isn’t sure! And he want to ask him if he is! But sure Baekhyun will say he is an Alpha because hello! He had an Omega even if he isn’t sure an Omega never have another Omega! Just in case he was lying!! Chanyeol immediately shake the idea of him lying because no one will be stupid enough to lie about him being Aloha right? that impossible the eyes always works! The feels! The orders! Nothing from that works for him! Then how the hell he supposed to know if he is or not!

 

He sits on the desk chair turning around and around looking at the ceiling, he huffs in frustration, and accidentally touched the the laptop keyboard, Chanyeol immediately pull his long arms on his side with full open eyes looking at the laptop then at Baekhyun like a kid that did something he shouldn’t, but in relief Baekhyun was still a sleep, he turn back to the laptop to close it since it was just in the sleep mode but his eyes get curious seeing the stack of the videos on a folder, each video have a title, looking back at Baekhyun who was still sleeping he look at him with ‘what your interest’ thinking that he downloads a lot of videos and weirdly named it!, he click on the first video with the title of ‘beginning’ on the long list, yes he know he shouldn’t but he won’t tell anyone! Also what he should be doing here just waiting let him watch something maybe he pass the time with!

 

opening it, the camera was moving like someone was trying it, Chanyeol immediately know this is a recording not a downloaded video! He should be closing it but a little kid show up in front of the camera recording it as a selfie a kid with a huge bandage in his left face “is this working now Luhan?” He said looking on the left and a “yes Baekhyun” Heard  

Chanyeol eyes got wide open looking at how much difference the boy end up to when he is bigger “wow” he said unconsciously thinking that he end up so fine after years to the point he didn’t remembered him and he clearly can relate the bandage to his wolf form face

“Leave!” He saw the little Baekhyun saying and a Luhan on the background answering “sure” 

 

The kid look at the camera after knowing his alone “hi my name is Byun Baekhyun am 7 years old! I decide to record my life from now on because maybe someday someone will need it” 

Chanyeol was amazed how fluent a kid could be in that age!

 

“I had a deadly accident that made my head almost be divided on two as you can see and absolutely I wasn’t going to make it! my mother felt guilty that she was taking care of her work back at home and that lead to me getting hurt without her noticing so she decide to leave and be just the two of us in the last days I had left! but I survived bec...!”

 

“Baekkie!!”

 

“Ooh mom calling !!!”

 

 

And the recording ended, Chanyeol unconsciously finding himself wanting to watch more, he look at the titles and click on one with the title ‘monster’

 

 

“Hey this is Baekhyun again! I hit a boy who made Luhan cry today and he hit me back but I didn’t feel any pain so I discovered today that everything I do to my body doesn’t even hurt!” He saw him taking a knife and cut his arm “I really don’t feel anything at all!” 

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open yes he know that he is passing the private life of Baekhyun but that insane! No wonder he doesn’t back off when he get hurt! He doesn’t feel pain! That insane!

 

“But that doesn’t mean I can’t die it do affect me as a normal wound but the difference is just i don’t feel it!!” Little Baekhyun said “I think am turning to a monster! my step mother was right I should never change to my wolf form!”

 

Curiosity was overloaded now on Chanyeol! But he know he should stop he move the mouse to the red button but a certain ‘Chanyeol’ as a title on a video made him click on it, the date of it was today, did he talk about him? He wonder

 

 

“This is Baekhyun again! Last night was so intense for me I swear! I mean you guys know the feeling when you run from something your whole life and end up running in a circle and you don’t know? It is a very bad feeling I swear! I know I made a mistake by thinking I can be what I want? But at this point where am standing there is no way back! I build my life on being an Alpha I cannot change that fact now because of someone pops out of nowhere to control me! No! That impossible to accept after this time when I was leading and having my own choices! a stranger that I don’t know anything about will tell me what to do? How can that be reasonable? Hmm...so just to tell you I decided...you know like I said in my previous recordings the Alpha should make the move remember? so since he didn’t say anything to me and I was the only one who felt that I think? and thank god i didn’t change to my wolf form to not look like I obey the order! I decided to try my best to not look like his Beta! No I will not lose all my studies my position my achievements so far because am a Beta! That will disappoint my mother and everything she did to bring me here! I lied before because I didn’t know, now I will lie because I know” 

 

 

Knock knock knock 

 

 

“Baekhyun the gouvernement councilors arrived hurry!!” Kyungsoo voice heard in the video 

 

“Coming!....And there is one more thing! Yesterday I met him, I met Ji sung the one and only person I didn’t want to meet after all this time but glad he didn’t remember me”

 

“Baekhyun! Are you coming or not!”

 

“Oh crap! Let talk about it next time bye”

 

 

Chanyeol eyes got wide open he immediately closed the video and shutdown the laptop and look at nothingness in front of him blocked like he just get a lightening strike! Did he hear that right? Did he hear what he was saying right? Baekhyun is an Omega? No if the title is his name so the ‘He’ is him? That man was right! He is his Omega! he look at Baekhyun who was starting to move now! What a perfect timing! He stands immediately from the desk and move to the bed seeing the other heavily opening his eyes trying to adjust to the light Baekhyun tried to move his arm to reach his head but he couldn’t because it fall back on it first place, Chanyeol know that the drug must be still running in his body so he move to the bed his heart didn’t think about all the lies now, he just think of how vulnerable the little red head in that bed was “hey! Easy!”

Baekhyun look at him slowly nodding and closing his eyes again, Chanyeol just sits there next to him looking at him, should he talk to him after! should he let him be? What he should do? As an Alpha he must force himself to be his and that normal! But why he thinking twice about it? Maybe he isn’t enough for Baekhyun! that why? Is that even possible maybe he should make the move! He automatically huffs not knowing what to do... 

 

 

 

5 minute passed Baekhyun now could move, he stands but still with the help of the other giant that he found in the room! Why??? he still didn’t ask? where that Yoo Ji Tae? He doesn’t know!

“Why your here?” He start the questions

And Chanyeol shrugs “I felt your in trouble and I came here” 

Baekhyun roll his eyes at the comment with “that bull again” and Chanyeol felt hurt because he still acting even if he know the truth, he still denying! Why Baekhyun why??? That really hurt that really made him frustrated it made him feel doubts of his existence and mostly angry more angry that anyone can imagine but for the sake of his health he just kept it inside with a silent nodded

 

 

But then in a sudden Baekhyun bit his lower lips with a cursing word “that f****r” he said and wanted to leave the room in determination that Chanyeol know it was for fighting him 

“Wait!” Chanyeol said grabbing him from his arm “i tal...’” he said trying to stop the other but Baekhyun was on the max “I WILL SHOW HIM WHO IS HE DEALING WITH” Baekhyun scream his eyes turn to yellow obviously the subject is bothering him to that point, he storm out of the room to the council office direction hoping he could find him with Suho but no he wasn’t! the room was empty, Chanyeol was still behind him trying to stop him multi times but what he get is anger and more anger!, even Baekhyun doesn’t know why he get that much of anger because he usually think about the move before he do it! Now he doesn’t care if he transform inside the school if he find him.

 

He move to the class direction and look at the ground “where is that stupid card!” With the loud voice he made the students in the class look outside, Kyungsoo get the look from the teacher of ‘go and see’ so he immediately stand going outside

 

“Baekhyun what wrong?”

 

Baekhyun look at him with his yellow eyes “a card I throw here! Did you see it?”

 

Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol who shake his head a no for him from behind but Baekhyun noticed it immediately “what the hell?” He said looking at Chanyeol “why you don’t want me to?” He said louder and didn’t give the time for Chanyeol to reply he look back at Kyungsoo “TELL ME!” 

And Kyungsoo hesitate “Baekhyun calm down? Why your so angry!” 

 

“I don’t want to hurt you Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun said in anger moving to Kyungsoo in no calm way and no peaceful intentions but Chanyeol grab the other shoulders from behind with “Clam down!” 

“Are you guys with him? Are you one of them?” Baekhyun said looking at the two in shocked! In suspicious! This feelings inside of him was huge doubts and disappointment from the two!

“What?” Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow “what are you talking about!”

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol arms from his shoulders and turn pushing him “you met him right! What did he told you?”

“Baekhyun! Calm down!” Chanyeol said trying to calm him but no use 

“YOU TALKED TO HIM?” the scream now was more with an inside growl that made Kyungsoo backoff knowing what can come after this.

 

Suddenly he saw a familiar face giving him the card Baekhyun look at it taking it then look at Luhan who was standing there “make the call”

Baekhyun look at the card trying to avoid talking with his step brother “you know what that brings Baekhyun this is not you! You don’t act like this no matter what!?!” Luhan said

“YOU HAVE NO IDEA!” Baekhyun screamed but automatically take his phone and start dialing the number 

 

And Chanyeol hit him! The words Luhan said made him realizing what happening! Baekhyun did wake up normal but after that he suddenly changed! he took the phone from Baekhyun hands and throw it on the ground he took Baekhyun two wrists and slammed him at the nearest wall with his arms in the two sides, he leans down to Baekhyun ears and whispers

 

“Control yourself Baekhyun...you feeling disappointed aren’t you? Hurt? doubt? and anger a lot and a lot of anger??”

 

To Baekhyun surprise he was right and he couldn’t deny it, He heard the deep voice in his ear, but then he felt the voice moving in front of his face so close to the point he could feel his stable hot breath, so close he could swear he want his lips no matter what! Those Beta feelings start to run inside of his heart like a storm! Like that eye contact switch from an eye to....a kiss!...he look at Chanyeol eyes and saw him looking down at his lips saying :

 

 

“Those feelings are....mine”