Monster

Double Alpha

Do you ever have a feeling that everything you did since day one was wrong? In my case I keep convincing myself to be something else to be out of the rules of the animals that we are! Humans choose to either be with someone without knowing if it is the true one or not! They choose everything based on what they want and deeply I want to do the same! But why this feeling... is indescribable! How my heart is beating like I was running for a whole day! just by seeing him standing there with his white soft unmistakable fur! he look at me with his red like fire eyes like his saying to stay back! With that he turn and dash toward the outsider wolves helping then turning to where that Taemin guy was fighting with Sehun, few minutes after that leader Taemin was start to hardly stands, he back off and run outside the gate fleeing, and the others did the same, the white wolf was going to run after him, but seeing everyone is in a mess he didn’t.

 

 

>>> <<<

 

 

Baekhyun moves fast with the first aid in his hands all the way from the infirmary to the restaurant where everyone gathers there to see each other injuries, moving to Luhan because other students who were scared to go in the fight now were trying to help the injured ones giving them new clothes and bandages and some medicine 

 

But Baekhyun couldn’t even start to help because he has been forced to turn and an immediate hit landed on his cheek made him step backward with it and the first aid that was in his hands fall all over the ground 

“WHAT AN ALPHA YOU ARE TO LEAVE YOUR OMEGA FIGHT WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING!ITS YOUR FAULT HIS HURT LIKE THIS” Baekhyun saw and angry Sehun shouting on him...he couldn’t defend himself because it was true! He didn’t join the fight! It was his fault that Luhan get hurt, so he just look down at the floor not eyeing anyone

 

Even Chanyeol was surprised that he didn’t join the fight but in the same time he didn’t want him to join because his already hurt in both his arms one because of him and the other because of Sehun

 

“Blaming him now!” Suho said standing in front of Baekhyun “that fight should be all on your shoulders!” He said in anger “everyone in the Elite school including Luhan got injured during the fight because of you!” He glae at Sehun that was now silent “So don’t you dare to say it someone from us fault”

Chanyeol clear his throats “ehm...we are really sorry we didn’t expect they will come all this way here!”

“Sorry!” Suho smirk “that not gonna help you know!”

But one of the Luxion said “your friend fight him first! We supposed to wait our leader”

Suho look at Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo huffs and look at Kai then stands leaving the restaurant without a word, Kai felt the weird sensation so he just stand and follow the other from behind! 

 

Sehun look at the still frozen Baekhyun and start to curse unconsciously after he clearly said “our fight or your fight that should have stand for his Omega!”

But Baekhyun look at Luhan who just shake his head a no like his saying it not your fault but Baekhyun muttered “his right!” And left the restaurant 

 

“Am glad he didn’t join”

 

One girl that was trying to take care of her injuries just said out loud 

“Yeah me too!” Another one said and some start to nodded

 

Sehun who look suspiciously at them he wanted to ask why but Chanyeol was first this time “why!” He asked and the girl just look at the two rolling her eyes 

“You don’t know anything about this school! What you see isn’t everything! Maybe we are Elite and rich but we have our other sides too but we keep trying not to show anything to people like you, listen be glad he didn’t fight you for his Omega because if we call you wild wolves we call Baekhyun a mo...” but she didn’t finish her sentence because Suho was fast to talk 

“Lisa stop!” Suho said giving her an angery glare

with that the girl named Lisa nodded then stand and left the restaurant and some of the students do the same with her, Suho look at Luhan and Lay “let go to your room”

Lay nodded and help Luhan standing then left the restaurant.

 

 

 

>>> Kyungsoo <<<

 

 

Following Kyungsoo from begin, till he stopped and turn to look Back at him with “what!”

“Why you fought first!” Kai asked stopping in his track 

Kyungsoo roll his eyes “because I didn’t like what he said to you!”

Kai felt his heart jumping hearing the words “why! He was my Alpha!” The words he said made Kyungsoo look at him deadpanned

“I said he was! In the past” Kai tried to convince even if he doesn’t know why he is doing it

Kyungsoo nodded and look away “what about now!”

Kai who look at him confused “what!”

Kyungsoo hit his feet on the floor “you know!”

Kai came closer “no I don’t!”

And Kyungsoo close his eyes and clench his fist and talk faster then a bullet “doyouwanttobemybeta”

Kai who was dumbfounded was just looking at him

Kyungsoo take a deep breath and look at Kai “do you want to be my Beta!”

Kai smiled at the clear comment that made his heart jump in joy, he know he had something the first time he saw his eyes so he just nodded smiling at him, But Kyungsoo intention was now behind Kai who turn to see an red cheek Baekhyun coming fast and passing by them 

“Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo said worried moving behind him with fast steps, Kai who didn’t finish his conversation yet just follow the two seeing Baekhyun opening a door and Kyungsoo fast gets in before it get closed Kai did the same, he was surprised how the room was so big! A double sized bed! A sofa in the middle, a smart TV, a huge balcony, and a little kitchen with a bar table. This isn’t just a room it could count as a large house in his neighborhood!

 

“Baekhyun what wrong who hit you!” He heard Kyungsoo asking in worried 

Baekhyun just move and throw his body on his bed with “leave me alone” 

“No!” Kyungsoo refuse “what happened!”

Baekhyun now sits on the bed he look at Kai then at Kyungsoo he said “i couldn’t do anything Kyungsoo!” 

 

And Kai know that if he just talk like that with his presence so he probably know he is already his Omega! Meaning Kyungsoo was already talking and thinking about him with his friend! That made him happy inside! But he can’t show it now that guy look sad!

 

Kyungsoo shrugs “you did what you could!” He take a seat next to Baekhyun “I couldn’t hear a word about my new Beta! But you saw him getting hurt and for his sake! No for our sake you didn’t fight and we respect that!”

Kai raise an eyebrow not knowing what that means and he really was wondering why Baekhyun didn’t fight with them since he is an Alpha and a student council!

“Till when Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun almost scream “what if he need me and no one is around? Who well help him if am scared!” He close his eyes in anger “please leave me alone Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo just nodded and left the room knowing that maybe he need some time with himself 

“Why he is so afraid of transforming?”

Kyungsoo huffs moving to the next door and open it “don’t tell anyone okay! But why do you think Baekhyun avoiding to fight your friend?” He said getting in and pointing to Kai to come in too

Kai immediately follows and the room was no different then Baekhyuns “Sehun is not my friend but why? He keep saying why to fight for something you already have and his quit right!” 

“Baekhyun can’t control it” Kyungsoo explain

Kai eyes got wide open “what!”

 

Kyungsoo nodded “last time I remember he did transform it was at the first year we were still having the obligation to transform for the teachers to know your form we all did but Baekhyun refused, he kept refusing till they said he will automatically get expelled so he asked for the strongest to be present we were surprise!” Kyungsoo goes to the little kitchen and start to get some drinks Kai who was into the story move unconsciously and sit in the chair near the kitchen “the teacher agree and the 3 students council in that time volunteer, but the moment Baekhyun changed we saw just red!”

Kai didn’t understand “what red!”

Kyungsoo smiled “he went berserk! And made the three members fall down in their own blood”

“What!” Kai was shocked

“Yes he start to attack everyone students teachers everyone! And if the principal wasn’t there with his sleeping gun shot! I thought he could kill everyone in the school”

Kai gulp his saliva in a way Kyungsoo could clearly hear it, he giggles at the action and continue “so if Baekhyun did fight with us tonight am sure it could be worse”

Kai nodded “But Chanyeol is strong he could stop him”

Kyungsoo look at him with an ‘are you serious look’ “You saw him how he didn’t react when Chanyeol hurt him back at the class! Right!”

Kyungsoo said and Kai remember the scene nodding also remember the scene when he got bite from Sehun 

“So in a fight” Kyungsoo explain “I don’t think even your white wolf Chanyeol will win because how can he win against someone that doesn’t feel pain?”

 

Kai jaw drop at the information “that...” the words didn’t come out from his mouth because he can’t find the right one to describe it

 

Kyungsoo nodded “yes no matter how you bite or even take a leg he would stand and fight because he won’t feel it! So if you guys are wild! He is a monster”