Who is he

Double Alpha

“Welcome to the Elite school sir!” Baekhyun said immediately “hope your son is doing well here”

 

 

Baekhyun hate him

 

 

The man named Ji Sung smirk at Baekhyun he nodded with “well mannered! you are an Elite for sure? who’s your parents?”

 

Baekhyun smiled at him a fake but looks like honest smile “my mother is over there!” He pointed to Luhan and his step mother “and my father is busy he couldn’t make it today”

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun with confusing did he just lie? Because he have been told that he have two mothers?

 

Ji Sung look at his mother and nodded “I see!but why you were in the low society!” 

“Should I ask that too?” Chanyeol said In a serious tone he doesn’t like how the other was talking to Baekhyun like he wasn’t near to kill him before! He saw the man looking at his arm around Baekhyun then said 

“true” he smiled “I shall see my son now! let meet after” with that the man left and Chanyeol saw Baekhyun bowing to his parents with “I should leave” 

With the parents nodding Chanyeol take off his arm and the little run to the nearest bathroom direction, Chanyeol was concerned he kept seeing at the door now and then waiting for him to come out

“Just go after him” 

Chanyeol look at his father who talked 

“I know his the Alpha you like I heard the name! We will talk to Sehun parents over there we didn’t met for a while”

Chanyeol smiled to his father and immediately nodded moving to the bathroom direction, he open the door to find the bathroom empty he look at one closed door there and he move to it “Baekhyun are you in there?”

A little sniff heard from inside a shaky “yes!” Heard after it! Is he crying? Chanyeol eyebrow immediately got crossed in anger because why he is crying and importantly why he didn’t feel him anymore? 

 

The door got open and a smiling Baekhyun came out “yes Chanyeol?” He said and move to the bathroom sink washing his hands and face

“Why you were crying?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun just take out an awkward laugh “no I wasn’t!”

“Baekhyun tell me?” Chanyeol insist 

The other look at Chanyeol in the mirror “I said I wasn’t? are you imagining things?” He move and wipe his face and hands and throw the wet papers on the trash can “it’s and important day you should be with your parents”

Chanyeol huffs “Baek you are important to me too!” He think about the video he watched “I need to apologize properly for what I did but I swear I didn’t watch anything else just the one with my name and the first one”

Baekhyun nodded “I believed you yesterday no need to apologize”

Chanyeol eyes got wide open in a sudden “you mentioned it!” And the other look at him with a questioning look “Baekhyun you mentioned the name at the video! You knew that guy? That Ji Sung!” And the little red hair reaction was screaming ’oh crap’

 

Baekhyun just turn to leave the place because he have no argument to say if he is the one who said the words at the video he could heard the other step to his direction he thinks he would stop him so he move with fast steps to flee from the scene but end up turning back around when he heard an “Agh!” From that deep voice behind him 

 

“You okay?” Baekhyun moves immediately back seeing Chanyeol leaning on the sink with one arm and touching his wound with the other

Chanyeol smirk standing normal and grabbing him from his waist “I knew you will come back to me”

“Ya!” Baekhyun said in anger realizing that the red eyes giant was just pretending! And now he is holding him tightly like this! “Take your hands off” he said wanting to release himself from the awkward position 

“Why? Aren’t you my Omega?” Chanyeol said smirking but he was happy saying the words and seeing Baekhyun start to get red from the comment maybe red in anger but he doesn’t mind because he look cute for him

“You know I can see in your eyes for a whole day without nothing!” Baekhyun protest 

“And you know I can give you one kiss and that could be everything?” Chanyeol said leaning closely to his lips “I stopped last time because  i thought you don’t wanted me to” he merely whisper for just the two to hear he hold more tightly on the waist with his two arms crossed behind Baekhyun back “but i realized you actually did wanted it desperately”

Baekhyun look down at the near lips that he craved for before and he can’t say his not now too like they were hypnotizing him “y...you didn’t...” Baekhyun muttered but the sudden open door make the two look at who came in

 

“ooh did I interrupt something!”

 

Baekhyun felt embarrassed looking at the man which he is Chanyeol father he wanted to move from the awkward hug but Chanyeol look like he didn’t care to leave him soon

“Yes dad thank you!” Chanyeol immediately replied in anger “why you here!”

His father huffs “I may take your mother back home she will lose it for sure sooner or later!”

 

Chanyeol release Baekhyun unconsciously with “is she okay?” And Baekhyun thank god for that but still it his mother the two talking about “what wrong with your mother?” Baekhyun asked out of the blue, but after immediately apologize “Am sorry it not my business”

“No! Baek” Chanyeol smiled “it’s okay! Since she give birth of my little sister she start to get mentally sick for no reason and actually a lot of people behave like her back at the low society!”

Baekhyun think about it for a second he raise and eyebrow and look at Chanyeol “the little one who you guys thought was sick and was going to be taking!” 

Chanyeol nodded 

“Ooh that clear now! Let me say this!” Baekhyun look at Chanyeol “if I want to try a cure what I need first?”

Chanyeol shrugs “a patient!”

“Exactly!” Baekhyun nodded “so what if there is no patient!” 

Chanyeol father eyes were open “you made one!”

“Yes! The wolf form is known with good health so it is rarely when someone is sick a deadly one in the early ages so if you create one it will be more easier” Baekhyun explains “and we all know that babies do get affected with there mothers so try to change the meds the doctor I don’t know”

 

Chanyeol face now was worried he look at his father with “dad give us a second!” And his father left, Chanyeol move to the door and closed it from the inside looking back at the short one “first you know the guy! Second you just give solutions like that!” 

Baekhyun take out a huffs “just listen and do as I said for your mother sake!”

“No Baekhyun! if you want to be with me you better start talking!” Chanyeol said with mixed of anger and disappointment “what are you hiding? What makes you so angry to fight me in those videos! What makes you sad to cry? How do you know everything! And why you trying to be an Alpha! Why your wolf form is like that? why there is that scar in your face? Why i can’t feel you anymore? What happened when you were a kid? Who is those ‘them’ I keep hearing! Why the eye contact doesn’t work” Chanyeol take Baekhyun face in his two palms “I have so many questions and your not willing to even answer one?”

 

Baekhyun look down but immediately the giant lift his head up again “I won’t judge you Baek! if you deeply know am your Alpha and am sure your my Omega you think I don’t deserve to know? I will accept you for who ever you are”

 

“Chanyeol i...” Baekhyun take a deep breath “i just don’t want anyone to know it’s not just you!” He said in defeated 

 

Chanyeol shake his head a no continuously “Baek am not anyone am your Alpha and I would dedicate my life to protect you what ever you are! I will be in your side whatever you do! I will show you the right way if your wrong but I can’t do anything if you don’t cooperate! even if am the Alpha I won’t order you to say because I want you to say”

 

Baekhyun take Chanyeol hands from his face “am sorry. But I can’t say!” He said with a hurt heart he know Chanyeol was talking genuinely to him he could feel it but still what he doesn’t know it doesn’t hurt! Right? Maybe it not something with actually hurt! But he will feel different he won’t feel normal and worse he hate to look like a freak or a monster! 

 

 

Baekhyun couldn’t stay a second in that restroom he felt suffocated and if he just be there for another second he could start to cry because the disappointment on the other face was unacceptable for his heart he left the bathroom fast and in the way out he bumped into Luhan “Baekhyun! I was searching for you!” He said and Baekhyun nodded with “yes?” He tried to smile but he failed hard 

“Why you called mother and ask her to not come?” Luhan asked

“She know why” Baekhyun said and left a dumbfounded Luhan who turn to look at the restroom where Chanyeol was coming out angry moving all the way to where his parents were

 

 

 

>>><<<

 

 

Chanyeol stopped beside his father who look at him worried “you okay son?”

Chanyeol huffs “why he can’t tell me dad? Why my Omega is so hard to reach!” He complains “I thought I reached him yesterday I thought I will be with him when I woke up! But I end up getting the cold shoulder because of something I don’t even know!”

Chanyeol father tab his son shoulder in comfort “i thought his an Alpha!”

Chanyeol immediately said “no his not!” And his father nodded “you do have a mysterious Omega son!” He said but mumble with himself “He smell like them anyway!”

 

And the word ‘them’ his father said triggered him “WHO IS THEM?” Chanyeol screamed in anger and his father look at him with ‘am your father don’t yell at my face’ look and Chanyeol just apologized “sorry father!”

 

His father shrugs “them?” 

 

Chanyeol nodded

 

 

 

>>><<<

 

 

Baekhyun was moving around the school he keep taking out a huffing breath every now and then he wanted a private place to cry his heart out because he won’t see his mother! Last time he saw her was in the summer and he really misses her and he want to tell her about everything going on with him, he is tired from looking strong he is tired from acting that everything is fine!

 

 

“Finally alone yellow eyes!”

 

Baekhyun startled looking behind him “you scared me Sir!”

 

Ji Sung smirk “what was your name!” He said moving till he stopped in front of him “Baekhyun right!”

 

“Yes sir!” Baekhyun replied trying to act innocent 

“You know Baekhyunaah! My Alpha have a very weird interesting in you” Ji Sung said now starting to turn around Baekhyun “the first day he met you he asked me one thing after we met, how you smell! The second meeting he asked me how an Omega could be so strong then his Alpha?” He stoped and look at Baekhyun “But the third meeting makes me wonder who you are because he asked me in a very exciting way how he have the same eyes as his!”

 

Baekhyun eyes got wide open “your Alpha is Mr. Yoo? He is the black wolf who break into the school?”

 

The man named Ji Sung nodded smirking “Are you one of them Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun clench his fists

 

“because if you are you should come with me now and you know it”

 

“W...what are you talking about!” Baekhyun startled saying the question he curse himself from the inside but this man really give him the creeps he hates him he know him he know who he is he know what he do and he know what he do to him

 

“No kiddo! You can’t be like this in public!” Ji Sung Take Baekhyun arm “don’t force me to take you with me!”

 

The touch made Baekhyun immediately hit the other hand with anger “leave me alone! am not going anywhere with you”

 

The man stopped smirking and look dead serious at him “if your one of them my Alpha will be in danger too! I can’t trust a kid to stay low! You have no idea how hard it was for me to reach him! Because he had to choose whatever he will live his life as an Alpha or as an Omega and it takes years! And for that I can’t let a kid ruin everything I build!”

 

 

“You Okay Baek?”

 

 

Baekhyun turn to look at Chanyeol who came and stand next to him taking his hand and looking at Ji Sung 

“Yes!” Baekhyun said “He was just asking where his son room”

Ji Sung look at the two hands then nodded leaving with “see you around Baekhyunaah!”

 

 

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun taking off his hand but he just grabbed it more tightly, the shorter look at Chanyeol with “can’t you leave me alone pleammfhfmm...”

 

Baekhyun eyes got wide open because without any permission or any realization he could feel the other lips on his, he couldn’t protest for that because he automatically start to sink in with the feelings that start to run all over his body! Chanyeol was kissing him...and he sure kisses him back...is this how it feels to have an Alpha? Is this how it feels when you made the impact with your true mate? It feels like a missing puzzle he was searching for for decades! It felt like heaven on earth! 

 

He felt Chanyeol lips departed from his own, and a sudden sadness show up in his heart in a second, the two of them now were out of breath Chanyeol close his eyes trying to stable his breath he put his forehead on Baekhyun forehead opening his red eyes and asked 

 

“Baek! are you one of them? Are you a normal human!”

 

Baekhyun eyes were scared! Ashamed! But still he can’t lie at him not I. A situation like this “I born as one but am not anymore”