Black Wolf

Double Alpha

Sitting in the class the teacher was trying to have a lesson but the new 6 students were no help they kept talking and taking or at least the 5 because Kai was sleeping on the table, Luhan huffs in anger he really need to listen Baekhyun didn’t come back yet and no one can explain to him the lesson because he can’t look that dump since he is Baekhyun Beta isn’t he?

The teacher asked them for the 10 time now to be quite the three did stop but Sehun and Chanyeol didn’t even listen to him, or caring that they are disturbing the others

“You!” the teacher said pointing to Sehun and the later look at him with a sharp “what?”

“Move to the chair behind you, you two are disturbing the class” he ordered

Chanyeol was about to protest but he was surprise that Sehun said an immediate “sure” and Chanyeol mouthed a ‘traitor’ to him before he saw him standing to sit with Luhan

“But sir that Baek place!” Luhan was the one protesting, but Sehun sits next to him anyway

The teacher clear his throat “am sure he will understand Luhan he knows the best for his classmates”

Luhan just nodded in defeated but the action really made the two silent and he now can start to listen even if he know that there is a pair of eyes didn’t bother to not look at the teacher all the hour and just stare at him, with the teacher leaving for lunch, Chanyeol turn at Sehun “Ya!! Why you left me alone?”

Sehun wink “sorry leader but the Omega first!”

Luhan clench his fist on the paper of the book “I I think you already know Baek is my Alpha”

Sehun shrugs “tell me why you avoiding me then?” he asked and the question made Luhan tense “i..i don’t” he startled and the action made the two laugh at him

“You two shouldn’t bother him, I can call that bullying”

Chanyeol turn to look at the one talking

“Kyungsoo!” Luhan said smiling at him happy he have someone to defend him

“And who are you again!” Sehun asked

“Am DO Kyungsoo one of the student council members” Kyungsoo introduce himself “am responsible about any bad manners coming from any schoolmates if I don’t like it they are out”

“Is that a threat?” Chanyeol said looking at him with daggers “go ahead report or whatever you idiots do”

“Why even bothering to talk with you” Kyungsoo stands “Luhan lets go”

Luhan nodded immediately standing taking his bag and following Kyungsoo outside

 

Kai stands to follow the boy who have now interested in him and wonder why he get that weird feeling, but he have been stopped by a standing Chanyeol and Sehun in front of him “Kai!” Chanyeol talked “we alright!”

Kai look at Chanyeol “i don’t know!”

“Hey! What with the attitude?” Sehun said in anger

Kai just smirk and shrug “don’t talk to me you are no one I beat the out of you remember?” He look back at Chanyeol

“His my friend!” Chanyeol said anger start to consume him, he doesn’t like someone to mock his only childhood faithful and trustworthy friend

Kai roll his eyes “pack is about who the strongest and am sure I surpass him so you as a ‘leader’ should know who to put first”

“Sehun is your problem?” Chanyeol asked and Kai just shrugs “I won’t listen to any order from him if you want me in your pack” he glare at Sehun “not even one word! I know you two since forever! Can you accept that! Because I can tell I have all the rights” with that Kai just pass by them and to be specific he pass by Sehun hitting his shoulder harshly with his own shoulder and stare at him like he want him dead any time soon.

 

Sehun huffs looking at a frown Chanyeol “what you’re going to do? Make him the second?”

Chanyeol just shrugs actually he have no idea Sehun is the best option Kai! He can’t trust a single hair in him, also he can’t betrayed his friend! “Let me think about it later, let grab some lunch”

 

 

>>> Baekhyun <<<

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t expect that the principal sudden call to visit him will take this long, he move to the restaurant direction still feel the heavy eyes but he will definitely choose food above the sleep that he can have tonight, he look at his arm, he already change his uniform to just a white classic shirt and a black skinny jeans, well his uniform is a mess because of the blood also he just miss a suit with the School logo, so no one would bother right! thinking about it he need to take notes for the 40 new uniforms, maybe he start to hate that position he kind of not giving Luhan anytime anymore! But glad his roommate is Lay the two have the same problem.

 

Getting in the restaurant Baekhyun eyes got wide open at the scene there is no row! Some students sitting on the tables singing others laughing while throwing food, where is the usual silent restaurant with the calm they need to rest their brains?

 

Taking a plate Baekhyun didn’t know who is first and who is last and a lot of them from the Elite students didn’t, so they waited till the 40 new students take their meal and sit on the tables, shrugging that he need to wait he just put the plate back and decide to come back later for it, he look around to search for Luhan or anyone he know and there his eyes were on his friends so he goes to them with “may I join” and sits next Luhan

 

“You came!” Luhan said happily hugging him the immediately start to looking at his arm

“What the principal want?” Suho asked and the question made Kyungsoo, Lay and Luhan who were sitting on the table look at him

Baekhyun look around to see if there anyone close so he lean down to the table and the action made the other four do the same “remember the meeting that I didn’t attend!”

“Yes” the four replied

“It takes too much time to read the agreement and ask for detail but the principal said that the school repair will last 5 months”

“No way!” Suho said in surprise

“Yes!” Baekhyun continue “so since I wasn’t there I didn’t sign the agreement papers which make it like 33% from the school didn’t accept yet!”

Kyungsoo eyes got wide open “you mean if you didn’t sign and you refuse they can rethink of the agreement!”

Baekhyun nodded “I asked what if I didn’t sign and the principal told me he will be out for a week and give my decision to sign or not when he came back” he smirk “Guys! I think I can throw out the wild wolves”

 

Suho smiled happily at the news the 5 sits back normally “well Baekhyun I didn’t know I will say this! But glad you didn’t attend”

Baekhyun nodded “in this point! Me too!”

 

But Kyungsoo in the corner didn’t like it! He immediately think about that Kai guy! Could it be he is? Kyungsoo tried to shake the thought out of his brain and smiled! Yes he should be happy about them it didn’t even pass a day and he get a dozen of reclamations from the students and he can’t handle all of that.

 

Baekhyun look at Luhan and Lay “we may need your help in the uniform”

Luhan was happy to hear that “finally!” He said having a high five with Lay making the three have a questioning look

Lay smiled with his dimple “you two keep ignoring us lately we want to be useful”

The reply made Kyungsoo laugh and Baekhyun and Suho feel ashamed mumbling a ‘sorry’ Baekhyun look at the now empty food section he excuse himself going there and take a plate but another hands took the same plate Baekhyun look at the one standing next to him and he saw those red eyes again, their eyes met and for a slice of second he felt something trying to sneak into his heart but Baekhyun roll his eyes and take his hand from the plate with “you first”

The deep voice had a sarcasm little laugh that Baekhyun couldn’t refuse the idea of ‘that y!’ But the words after that made him snap out of it hard and go back to the wild wolf idea that he can’t stand in front of him

“Now you know when to back off! Good you should be more like this”

Baekhyun look at Sehun who was laughing at him he look at the red eyes and take the second plate with “Don’t get me wrong but I can’t eat in something you touched” with that he turn proud of himself because he just made him speechless, well speechless indeed because he didn’t say a word he just broke the plate into pieces, and the voice made Baekhyun turn around to see the shudder pieces on the ground in surprise

 

“Neither do I” Chanyeol felt anger more anger now! That little brunette that surprisingly IS an Alpha make him feel something heavy in his heart, make him feel uncomfortable, if he was an Omega he would make him stare at his eyes for the whole day to confirm it, but to an Alpha!! that impossible and he would just have the glares not to mention maybe a fight before even 5 seconds could pass, because it is disrespectful to the wolves from Alpha to Alpha.

Sehun just tab his shoulder “are you okay?” Chanyeol smiled with “yeah! This school is just stupid”

Sehun couldn’t agree when he saw Luhan coming to Baekhyun direction and trying to talk to the person who still looking at the shuddered pieces in anger that he called ‘Baek’ his Alpha “I may not agree with you!” Sehun said “I find it interesting”

 

 

 

>>> The evening <<<

 

 

Baekhyun walk his way through the dorms checking on Lay and Luhan who were taking size for the new guys uniform he take a peak to find a smiling Lay with two guys trying to take measure and for his surprise they were laughing…yes! Lay is a very social person he can have anyone intention with his fine charm even Baekhyun for the first time he met him he couldn’t keep not being his friend,

Luhan in the other hand was shy and he get red like a tomato when he asked for size, and especially when the others mentioned a ‘forbidden to mention’ size, but surprisingly he found the others obedient he doesn’t know why but that suspicious for Baekhyun point of view

 

Seeing Lay coming out of the room he asked Baekhyun to take his place while he go to the bathroom and Baekhyun nodded happily looking at the next room 202, he knocked and the door was already open he saw the mess around like someone was jumping on the bed like a baby but no one around he was about to leave when he heard steps from the bathroom so he decide to wait, Baekhyun lean on the open door putting his head on in, and just closing his eyes to rest! Just closing them because since the morning they felt heavy and he wanted to do that when no one around! Student council should be a perfect example...but it’s there…tiredness that he just doesn’t know how or when?...he slept...

 

 

 

Chanyeol was amazed by the shower it was screaming rich in every corner Sehun wasn’t in the room since he said he should see everything around while he tried to just stay in and take a rest, finishing his shower he goes outside but his eyes were wide open seeing a someone leaning on the door eyes closed, and probably already falling asleep because clearly he can see him sliding down little by little by little! Chanyeol didn’t know what to do but his body just move to him holding him before he smash his little head on the floor, actually before he even slide more…so!...

 

What is he doing?

 

His eyes kept staring at the closed red haired eyes and face that he is peacefully sleeping on his palm that weirdly can fit on his little head and not just that also he was in between his other arm he just found himself embracing him...securing him tightly to not fall...when? He doesn’t know!

 

What am I doing?

 

He asked himself when his heart start to beat fast and felt heavy...that heavy feeling again...he hate it…he want to get rid of it...the little between his arms eyes are closed and he is feeling like this? Something is definitely wrong with this Alpha!

 

“What is happening here?”

 

Chanyeol look surprised at the one who talked he was a boy that he didn’t recognize but he saw him coming in fast with a scared face “Baekhyun!” Calling him Chanyeol heart skip a beat knowing his full name finally but he skipped more when the other eyes just jolted open fast to find the awkward position he is in! Looking at him then immediately looking down at how he was catching him from his...WAIST!!

 

Baekhyun knows it his fault so he just push with all his mighty wolf arms the TOPLESS red eyes guy who since the morning was fighting with and the action maybe was more than he expected because Chanyeol did fall back and thank god on the bed not the ground

 

Giving the list to Lay “am sorry Lay I slept for seconds” he look at Chanyeol and also said “this time it’s my fault!” Then storm out of the room leaving a shocked two faces

 

Lay laughed a little then turn to look at Chanyeol “that was awkward between two Alpha!”

Chanyeol couldn’t help but to smile back and nodded the other gave a weird calm sensation

“Wow your body is so good!” He declare seeing his abs “can you give me your size?”

“Excuse me?” Chanyeol didn’t get it at first and Lay laughed “for the uniform! that why Baekhyun was waiting you, he stayed the full night awake to arrange everything for you guys no wonder he fall asleep waiting so just excuse him please” and with that Chanyeol just nodded

 

 

 

 

>>> Baekhyun <<<

 

 

Feeling the rush in his blood and how was that embarrassing! How stupid he was how idiot to close his eyes he know he wanted to take a rest before something like that happens and for his bad luck it did in that room, taking a note to not get any near from the room 202 never! Baekhyun just went to the student council office to make sure if tomorrow sport festival suggestions arrived and to sink himself in paper works to stop the embarrassment feeling in his mind

 

 

 

>>> Kyungsoo <<<

 

 

“Why are you following me?” Kyungsoo finally said to that Kai that he kept following him around since the time he left the restaurant and Kai that finally had knowledge of the other know his presence he moves to his side “are you an Alpha?” Kai asked

“Yes!” Kyungsoo said

“And you didn’t feel anything when we met?” Kai asked again

“No!” Kyungsoo normally answered

Kai felt disappointed he just mumbled an ‘okay’ and left he knows the Alpha should make the move but probably that was a false alert, he should be careful this time because yesterday after the fight Taemin just happened to tell him he like another Omega and that made Kai feel betrayed! First he lost easily! second he just left him after two years...just like that...

 

 

 

 

>>> The night <<<

 

 

Taking the suggestions for the sport festival tomorrow to his own room Baekhyun put everything in the table at his balcony! Suho was busy in the participants and Kyungsoo was being the eye control for any bad attitude between the students, but it was late it around 3 am and everyone is probably a sleep so he couldn’t stay more at the council office he brings everything to his room where he always like to stay at nights, drinking his coffee, he liked some ideas and he sure going to accept them he will be in charge at the huge sport field behind the school! A Very huge even enough for a wolf form race! And he gladly accept that suggestion.

 

Taking another sip his eyes landed on a pair of eyes at the far end of the yard near the gate from the other side, Baekhyun look at it he was just standing there looking somewhere or at something, feeling the creeps he needed to see whose there for the safety of the students so he put his hoodie on and left the room heading to the gates, but when he arrived no one was there “weird” he said and turn but was surprised to see a wolf standing in the middle of the yard “what the...” He was about to curse seeing the black wolf in front of him, his size was big if he stand beside Baekhyun he will be at his high or even more, not remembering that he saw him before in the school so he thought he would be from the new students “it forbidden to go out at this hour you know” Baekhyun said but he just had an inside growl as an answer and the wolf moves a step by step like he is taking precautions from him or maybe the opposite he is watching his prey if it going to make a move.

 

Reaching him the wolf start to move his nose like he is smelling him, his saliva were already on the ground, his mouth was showing his sharp white fangs that are ready to bite anything, his tongue is out moving continuously, yes he was 100% savage for Baekhyun thoughts, but he was aware that if he try to move the other will think he is going to fight him so he said “Well you go back to your room please?” The black big wolf start to get closer and closer and keep smelling him. “You know that weird I will ask nicely again” Baekhyun said in anger because he doesn’t know what the meaning of smelling him anyway!

 

“Whose there?!”

 

Hearing the words being said the wolf turn around and bark in a very loud and scary way that it made even Baekhyun heart jump, the black wolf immediately runs passing Baekhyun and Jump over the gates standing there and turn then Howling in the sky direction, Baekhyun feels shivers with that weird howl he felt Kyungsoo who said the ‘whose there’ before touching him with “Are you okay!” Baekhyun just nodded looking at the black wolf who stopped howling and run out of there

 

“That was weirdly scary” Baekhyun admit it and Kyungsoo nodded with “it gave me shivers”

 

“Baekhyun! Kyungsoo!” Suho called coming out running to the two direction “what happened? What was that? Is everything okay?”

Baekhyun shrugs “a black wolf was here! Sure not our students”

Kyungsoo nodded “I woke up hearing Baekhyun bedroom doors closing I went after him to see and saw the wolf”

“That howling made the school wakes, including me” Suho said turning around to see everyone taking a look from the windows “We better see if the new students are all in” He said in anger because the action could be against the rules, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nodded and the three goes in.