Low society

Double Alpha

Chanyeol was looking at the chair next to him the class started and Sehun without hesitation move up again because that Baekhyun didn’t show up since the morning, he felt worried, the hit Sehun gave him echo in his heart like it was on his face! Even after meeting his father he told him to just follow his heart and whatever his choice and the other one who he likes accepting it too, he would definitely support him, actually that was the kind of words he needed to hear also glad he was on time! Because he doesn’t know what he was going to do if he found him in Luhan place! He should understand this weird feeling that he doesn’t know about! But how? He saw his eyes! His not an Omega for sure!

 

But why his now worried to the point that he can leave the class and go search for him.

 

 

And he did

 

 

Sehun look weirdly at Chanyeol who just left without a word, then he look at Luhan “why not resting!” But Luhan was ignoring him since the beginning he didn’t do the usual ‘ppf’ and ‘please leave’ or not even the ‘not again’

 

“Are you mad at me! The fight yesterday was just a revenge of one we already won before!” Sehun tried to explain “it not our fault Taemin want to take revenge on Chanyeol that he already defeated him!” But no respond “are you angry about your Alpha!”

Luhan tense in his place which give Sehun the acceptance “yes you are! But Luhan I like you! I want you to be my Omega! And I hated to see you with someone that can’t defend you!”

Luhan close his eyes in anger “you have no idea how much he protecting me! And if I was going to die protecting him I will!”

 

Sehun didn’t find the words to describe how he hate this! He thought this guy is very naive and he like it in some point but that stupid “when you guys met!” Sehun had to ask because it is insane how he is so convinced that his Alpha didn’t fight for him and he accepted it 

Luhan kept silent for a moment then he said  “10 years!”

“Whaat!” Sehun screamed making everyone in the class look at him and of course he didn’t care so he just continue his conversation in a normal pitch “you telling me you were his Omega since you were 7?”

Luhan shake his head “I was 9 he was 7!”

Sehun eyes got wide open “wait how old are you? are you 19!” Sehun slam the table “noonwaay! You look 16!”

“Can you calm down!” Luhan said gritting his teeth “Baekhyun is my step brother and you just hit him in the face yesterday and as his big brother and way before being his Beta I wanted to hit you over and over because no one should touch him! NO ONE!” Luhan scream the last words looking at Sehun in the eyes but turning immediately when he heard the teacher scolding them again 

Sehun stayed silent after that he was thinking! Is this a joke? How life can be so hard for him from every direction! First he live in hell town second his ‘want desperately in the future to be his Omega’ had and Alpha and for the god sake even if he get rid of that Alpha he is more or less his little brother! So he would be around forever! No wonder he keep saying that he already have him because they live in one house! 

 

 

 

>>> Chanyeol <<<

 

 

Moving around not knowing to where exactly he should go he was confused! Why he want to see him so badly! But he doesn’t know his room number and he have no idea where he is right now, Chanyeol eyes landed on a certain lay that was coming with a stack of papers, moving to his direction he stopped in front of him “hey!”

Lay look surprised “ooh Chanyeol! good morning!” 

Chanyeol clear his throat and want to ask but hesitated “how are you today!”

Lay smiled at him “Am tired as hell and I still need to help Suho since Baekhyun is going out today!”

Chanyeol hearing the name his heart jump in his place “out?” 

Lay nodded “yes the sport festival! It’s 3 days, first day was the wolf race today it would be ball sports tomorrow would be games in the main hall” Lay explain but Chanyeol was just nodding , Lay think about it “wait! You don’t care do you!” And Chanyeol just shrug his shoulder so Lay continue “you said out! Oh your asking about Baekhyun” he said in realization “he will be at the parking he will take his car a black Audi 22372” 

“Thanks!” Chanyeol said and move to where he know the parking is 

Lay look at the back of it “that not suspicious at all Lay! What are you thinking?” He said to himself “why I know the plat numbers!” He shrugs with a suspicious laugh and left

 

 

Moving to where the parking Chanyeol search for a black Audi and it was there with the same numbers he stop at it waiting then sits on it front, Why is he here! What is he going to say! What he sho..

 

“Chanyeol?” 

 

Chanyeol immediately stand straight snapping out of his thoughts and look at the red hair boy who was standing there without his uniform with a skinny jeans torn from the knees and some other places a simple big size half sleeve T-shirt that being putted in the belt just from the front side, a black sunglasses, and clearly he can see the bandage around his two arms because it is a sunny day, even him was wearing a no-sleeve T-shirt 

 

“Em..” Chanyeol hesitates at first “are you okay!”

Baekhyun who look suspiciously at the question he asked directly “what do you want?”

“I..I m..ju...” and no words come out clear and he cursed himself inside, how he is so nervous just by seeing him without his uniform! Is that even possible? 

Baekhyun huffs looking side way “just say it I don’t have the whole day the festival is at 4 again”

Chanyeol nodded understanding he take a deep breath and scream at his mind WHY ARE YOU NERVOUS AROUND AN ALPHA “I just want to check on you!” 

Baekhyun take out a sarcasm laugh “Are you kidding! I didn’t even fight yesterday! Thanks for reminding me” he said start to get anger

“No!” Chanyeol denied “because of what Sehun did and said he was harsh it’s not your fault! It all mine because I wanted to be the leader”

Baekhyun just stand there looking at him explaining himself why is he waiting him here! Deep inside he felt just like he is happy about it! But he just shake the idea because you know it’s nothing much right!

“Am fine it was just a hit that I didn’t feel it and he was right I didn’t stand for my Beta” 

Chanyeol look at his arm “I clearly understand“

“So since you asked! And I answer! anything else?” Baekhyun said not wanting to talk about it anymore 

Chanyeol just shake his head look down with his eyes and play with his lips before saying a “No!” And move to the building direction.

 

it triggers him, that action that giant did it made him feel like he did something wrong! Why Baekhyun hold yourself together! “You want to help me!” He said it! Why he said it! Why he didn’t like how the other left disappointed!

 

Chanyeol turn around looking surprisingly shocked with “what?”

Baekhyun look everywhere but him with “the doctor insisted to not use my arms a lot for them to heal fast so...”

Chanyeol smiled at him and that made Baekhyun heart feel at ease he saw him moving back at where he is standing with “sure!”

And Baekhyun give him the keys “you know how to drive right!” And he get a nodded and keys snatched from his fingers 

 

 

 

 

>>> At the road <<<

 

Chanyeol was amazed of how the car was so much fancy from the inside with its black and red. He like it not like his car back home that stopped every 10 kilometers, Baekhyun set the GPS and said ”we should go to the center mall I need tools for the basketball field the tennis and the football also I need and different color sport Tshirts but after that let head to the school tailor because we can’t wait for the delivery while you guys moving around showing your muscles” Baekhyun said eyeing Chanyeol sleeveless arm and Chanyeol know he did so he smiled with “not my problem you are so small!”

Baekhyun look daggers at the one whose intention was on the road “why adding that ‘so’?”

Chanyeol smiled “because you are!”

Baekhyun slam the paper in his hand on his knees with a huffing sound he hate when he been called small! Not his problem people are giants! “You bloody giant yoda ears snow-white” he said whispering but being just the two in a closed place didn’t help at all because Chanyeol laughed “SnowWhite!” 

Baekhyun nodded “you are too white! Just like her!”

Chanyeol then think about it, he look at Baekhyun for a moment then Back at the road “how did you know it’s me!”

Baekhyun look at him weirdly “what?”

Chanyeol repeated clearly “how did you know it’s me when you never saw my wolf form I clearly remember you called my name!” 

Baekhyun thought about it for a second and yes he indeed never saw him but...he felt it! “same eyes color!” He said shaking the other thought

Chanyeol roll his eyes “I can bring 5 in my last school turn into red eyes wolves it is something common you know!”

Baekhyun look at him suspicious “really! I didn’t know red eyes are a common thing!”

Chanyeol shake his head “not in human form Baek I said in a wolf form”

And that’s it his calling him Baek! Now, the name brings shivers in all of his body “I don’t know! then maybe I thought your the only one having them so glad it was you!”

“Glad it was me?” Chanyeol repeated and Baekhyun huffs in frustration speaking loud like he is trying to explain something that it could be understood in a very wrong way “Glad I didn’t make a mistake and made myself look like a fool calling someone with your name!”

Chanyeol nodded with a smile at his face “you know I know the real meaning”

“Then wh...ugh...just forget it! We arrived”

 

Moving out the car Chanyeol was amazed how clean and huge the place was it was all bright and scream the words safe and calm! People are moving delightfully like they have 0 problems all smiling all so..rich

He saw Baekhyun going in the store he bow to the man who happily nodded knowing who he was and start to take out their package the total were 3 Baekhyun tried to carry one but Chanyeol immediately stopped him when he saw that stupid package scratching his bandage and trying to do bad thing to his cute pure soft arms “I carry them”

Baekhyun look surprised at him but he just nodded and turn to pay for them.

“Your Alpha!” The tailor said and Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other with wide eyes Baekhyun turn at the guy with “both Alpha!” And he immediately start to apologize non-stop.

 

After that the ride to the mall was silent, Baekhyun sit the GPS again and Chanyeol followed the road, arriving to there Chanyeol literally was just following the short one with the basket around because he obviously doesn’t know the place and it was huge!, it been silent like that till Baekhyun turn with a grim face at Chanyeol “we still need the shirts” so he move to a worked asking him and the worker apologized because it sold out since in the sport festival in every school around Baekhyun thank her and the two move to pay for what Baekhyun put on that huge basket and put everything in the car driving to another mall,

 

But for Baekhyun luck they were sold out too he take a deep breath and look at the clock it was 2 now “let’s go” he said and more like ordered and Chanyeol didn’t mind he just nodded and headed to another store but the same results were in every store that made Baekhyun get angry 

“We can play without them!” Chanyeol just said and Baekhyun immediately refuse “No way! the sport festival in the Elite school is recorded and sent to the gouvernement to put it on the behalf of how we are so organized even with our animal side I can’t do that! No not because of me!” Baekhyun said In panic and anger and a mix feeling of it his fault to not come earlier or maybe days before 

They visite more then 7 stores till Baekhyun options are out not just the shirts 

 

Getting in the car again he huffs hitting the door in anger 

“Your arm!” Chanyeol said in anger taking his arm and look at it and he was glad it didn’t bleed

Baekhyun take his arm in his side “what to do now!” He asked in defeated 

Chanyeol shrugs “you won’t like my idea“ 

Baekhyun look at him “really! I will do anything now it a matter of image and society!”

And Chanyeol nodded “our mall”

Baekhyun eyes got wide open “SEEIOUSLY!” He screamed 

“We don’t have sport festival and am sure no one of your high society school went there!” Chanyeol tried to explain

“I can’t go there!” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol laughed “they won’t eat you am with you don’t worry! Also society matter remember?”

Baekhyun close his eyes to think about it “we have a fancy car” he said 

“I won’t leave your side I promise!” Chanyeol look at him waiting

And Baekhyun couldn’t say no seeing at those red eyes under his sunglasses so he nodded “okay but please make it quick we go in we go out”

Chanyeol smiled with “sure” and drive to the dark side as he have been told in his school for years 

 

 

 

>>>low society <<<

 

 

 

Reaching the place and in no time Baekhyun know he was there because it different a crumbled buildings! A painted walls a dirty roads even if it 3 o clock it look like it 8 but what make it worse is the eyes on the car! Everyone they pass by look at them like they want to jump on it and break it on them, some of them are in their wolf form moving around like they doesn’t have a human form and some were already fighting with each other with big knives even kids weren’t much better, Baekhyun was surprised no he was shocked are those people doesn’t use their brain for civilization!

“We almost there!” Chanyeol said and he noticed how the little one was looking at the window shocked and thank god they were black window glasses because his pity expression would made anyone jump on him

 

 

Stopping the car in front of a mini mall Chanyeol said “let go!”

Baekhyun nodded he can’t have the option of just wait here because he can’t stay here alone! 

Moving out Baekhyun unconsciously stayed near the giant because the two have every eye around on them 

“Hey! Chanyeol what’s up long time no see!”

One of them said and Chanyeol laughed answering  “just three days Jongdae!”

The guy laugh with a high pitch “felt like 3 years leader we will be waiting for you” Chanyeol smiles with him and go into the mini mall, Baekhyun tail him from behind the mall was little and nothing in it place or maybe that how they organize it! The two move around and Baekhyun was happy in a second because his eyes landed on them! he clearly can see what he was searching for since forever for his opinion.

He smiled taking Chanyeol arm and pointing at them with happiness all over his face Chanyeol face was red seeing how he grab him that skin touching him was like electricity in all of his body so he immediately said “I get a basket you stay here” 

Baekhyun nodded and move to the section where he can take what he wants he start to choose the colors that Suho ordered, he look at the mark and surprisingly it was known for him he smiled with himself but that smile faded when someone grab his arm and pushed him on the shelf turning him around and glare at him very closely saying “who are you!” 

Baekhyun surprisingly look at the man in his 40s black hair looking quite good for an old man and weirdly strong because when Baekhyun wants to push him away but he grab his neck with the other hand and start to shock him hardly “WHO ARE YOU!” He screamed and a growl can be heard in between

“I don’t want any trouble!” Baekhyun said raising his free hand wanting to free his neck from that crazy man grip because he can feel the air stop getting in 

“LIAR!” The man screamed pressing on his neck and arm hardly and angrily “YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!” But in second the man back off leaving him and run from there... 

Baekhyun fall down coughing and gasping for the lack of air in his chest, he felt Chanyeol presence beside him and kneeling down near him without even looking “are you okay! What happened?” The deep voice asked

Baekhyun spoke hardly still trying to stable his breathing “th..at m..an!!” He pointed to a direction and Chanyeol stand to go after him but he couldn’t because Baekhyun grab his hand “don’t...le...leave!...you promised!”

Chanyeol was surprised because if his not mistaken he could feel Baekhyun fear! He could feel how the other was feeling! Why? he doesn’t know! He just lean down and start to tab on his back...the heavy feeling is all over him...the feeling that unconsciously scream that he can be his Omega! His mind keep asking ‘What are you Baekhyun an Alpha or an Omega! Please stop confusing my heart!’

 

he just said..

 

“Am here Baekhyun”