Chapter seven

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next morning, Baekhyun woke up first.
He needed a few minutes to realize that he's actually clinging on Sehun, like a child on his mother.
He didn't want to move though, because it was so comfortable to lay beside (or on) Sehun.

When he thought about yesterday night and the way they slept, a wide smirk started to show on his face. He giggled when he looked at the sleeping boy, but he was loud enough to wake him up.

Sehun opened his eyes and stared right into Baekhyun's.

'Good morning' Sehun said with a smile and stretched out after.

'Good morning' Baekhyun smiled back.

'I don't wanna ruin the moment but would you get your elbows out of my ribs please..' Sehun said after a few minutes what was spent with Baekhyun staring at the boy.

'What a mood killer' Baek pouted, then got out of the bed 'What do you want to eat?'

'You' Sehun said with a serious tone, but he meant it as a joke.

'Wow, I guess I made you open up throughout the past days' Baekhyun laughed.
Sehun smiled like an idiot and spread on the bed like a pancake.

As he started to think, he came to the realization that he actually opened up to Baekhyun.

He dared to say something like this as a joke... 
He was able to sleep with him these days, without being afraid.
He felt like he's a normal person, who finally had the chance to take over the control of his own life.

Thanks to Baekhyun.

'Aren't you coming to eat?' Baekhyun yelled from downstairs 'I'll have to go to work anyway' he added, less loud.

Sehun didn't even realize that Baekhyun was talking to him, because ironically, he was on his mind. He couldn't hear Baekhyun because of Baekhyun. That's a Sehun thing...

When he heard the door shut, he woke up and went downstairs, to wash the remaining dishes.

Hours after, whilst the cleaning, he heard a knock on the door.

'Oh, you came earlier' Sehun went to open the door with a wide smile, expecting Baekhyun to appear.

However, the person who stood in the door wasn't whom he expected to be.

-

'How's your guest doing?' his colleague asked Baekhyun when no customers were left in the pub. It was around noon, so usually around this time, there are no customers.

Except sometimes...

'He's fine I guess. Why?' Baekhyun looked at him 'Luhan, what kind of illusion of yours are you trying to satisfy?' he raised an eyebrow 'He just broke up with his boyfriend, don't even try to imagine a thing' he shook his head, laughing at Luhan's silliness.

'See! You didn't even try to save yourself from stating that you actually like him!' he pointed at Baekhyun with his fingers. 
'Did you tell him yet?' he asked, taking back from his voice which has been a bit loud before while washing the glasses.

'Tell him what? He's not in that condition, and I don't want to force him to be with me. He might say yes because I'm the one who's feeding him, but... I want him to like me sincerely, not because of what I'm doing for him. And he doesn't even know me... Only the average stuff.. 'he murmured.

'Well, it's your life' Luhan gave up and shook his shoulders, then left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter