Chapter eight

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm gonna shower' Sehun stated after dinner as he walked in the direction of the bathroom.

'I need to shower too, can I go first?' Baekhyun pestered Sehun with a wide smile.

'We both have to shower and now I'm going to shower, you go and shower on your own..' Sehun said with a facepalm, then started to run towards the bathroom.

'I'm going to shower first!' Baekhyun yelled, running after Sehun. He quickly shut the door behind himself, and locked it - that was a silly decision. Baek didn't think of Sehun being there too, even though he saw himself running into the bathroom firstly.

'What? Are you going to shower with me?' Sehun laughed as he took off his shirt. He wasn't really afraid of the situation, because he thought Baekhyun would give up. Little did he know...

Baekhyun showed his tongue and being as stubborn and stupid he is, he started to take his clothes off as well. Sehun was faster, and he ran inside the shower cabinet, which had dark, black glass around it, so it wasn't a see-through at all. He wanted to close the door, but Baekhyun's hand stopped him to do so.

'Wait!! Are you really going to shower with me??!' Sehun screamed in disbelief.

'We both are boys, we have the same thing, what are you so ashamed of...' Said Baekhyun as he stepped inside the cabinet, showing his back to Sehun.
The younger turned his back as well, and they had a calm shower from then on.

Even though they were both boys, they were both attractive, as well as they were attracted to each other- but little did they know.

Sehun got out first, and he hurried back to their bedroom, just to bury his red face into the soft pillows on Baek's bed. He wanted to scream in embarrassment. Or shyness?

'You shouldn't make a big deal of it..' he told himself 'Baekhyun is your friend. Stop being shy!' he slapped himself softly, but then he hid his head again.

'Did you like what you've seen?' Baekhyun asked, as he carefully laid on Sehun's back, and buried his head into Sehun's neck. He hugged the shy boy, and planted a soft kiss in his hair.

'Was the wine too much for dinner?' Sehun murmured into the pillow 'Are you drunk?' he asked, but he never received an answer - Baek fell asleep.

'You're a bartender in a pub, yet you can't handle alcohol?' he asked, giggling. He carefully rolled over, and when Baekhyun finally got off, Sehun hugged him tight, holding the other's waist. They were facing each other, but only Sehun was awake and had his eyes open.

He found Baek beautiful, cheerful, attractive like no one else. But not attractive as Jongin.
In another way.

He couldn't resist, but caress Baekhyun's face with one hand, until he fell asleep.

'Do I like Baekhyun?' that night he asked himself a thousand times.

-

'Hey.. Wake up' Sehun tried to wake Baekhyun up, because when he woke up, it was already noon and Baek was late for work 'You're super late already' Sehun whispered, but Baekhyun just yawned and hugged Sehun with his arms and legs, and after a few munching, he slept back.
'Hey..' he tried to awake the sleeping boy for minutes straight, even though he didn't want him to go to work. He wanted to spend time with him.

'Just five more minutes, please...' Baek murmured, and buried his face into Sehun's collarbone.

Sehun smiled, and gave up 'Sleep well' he said, and caressed the other's back to make him fall asleep.

He had quite much time to think about things, since Baekhyun was sleeping until 3pm... That lazy punkin.

'I will protect Baekhyun, because until now, he was the one protecting me.' he thought. He knew this was the only way to change something his life.
He didn't care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter