Chapter two

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At that night, Sehun was so happy to find someone who'd listen to all the things that were bothering him. 

 

Although the bartender was no one to him yet, he bravely spoke out all of his soul to the unknown person. It's not that he wanted to, but the alcohol made him to do so.

 

-

 

 

 

'Where were you?!' Jongin yelled as Sehun got home on the next day. Who wouldn't freak out if their love would leave home for a day without saying a word? Jongin's got a point. 

 

However, Sehun was running away from Jongin rightfully the day before. 

'At a friend's place' Sehun murmured as he threw his leather jacket to the couch in the living room. He didn't even look at Kai, he was afraid to get beaten up so he was trying to hurry to get in his room quickly. 

 

'You smell. Did you drink?' Jongin asked 'And what friend? I don't know any friend of yours. I thought you're a loner without me' the tan boy said as he grabbed Sehun by his wrist. The younger boy almost fell backwards on the stairs as Kai pulled him closer to himself. 

 

'I got to know him yesterday' Sehun said in a frightened voice. He knew if he'd lie, Kai would find it out in a way so there was no point in lying. 

Sehun was pure. He had no intention of cheating Jongin. He truly loved him and was honest to him. Even though Kai didn't deserve this kind of treatment. 

 

'You cheated on me, didn't you?' Kai asked angrily, and grabbed Sehun's hair and pulled it. Sehun hissed as he felt the pain. 

 

'No, I didn't cheat on you. I would never.' said the youngest one seriously, staring into Kai's eyes. The tan boy dragged him upstairs and pinned him to the wall forcefully.

 

'What a shame, baby.' Jongin whispered to Sehun's ear and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter