Chapter one

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You wench! I told you to clean up this mess! Why can't you do this? I'm the one who feeds you but you are such a as always!' the tan boy shouted to Sehun with an angry tone of his. Sehun just stood there, staring the floor, not daring to say a word.

 

'I-I just... I'm worried about you.' said Sehun with shaking voice.

 

'Does this give you the permission to be a ing parasite? What are you so worried about? Not like you ever cared about me even a bit' 

 

His words made Sehun feel sad and empty. He hated it so much when Jongin was drunk, but he still loved him with all of his heart. Jongin had his reason now to get drunk; his parents disinherited him because of his relationship with Sehun.

 

They've been together for almost two years already and even though Jongin was the one who wanted to introduce Sehun to his parents as his actual boyfriend, at the end Sehun was the one who got snapped by the whip.

 

Sehun felt so sorry towards his love, but he knew that all Jongin needs is to be left alone for now. He grabbed his coat and his helmet and silently walked out of the house. He walked to the back and opened the garage to find his motorcycle parking there. A small smile crept to the pale face of his as he sat on the vehicle and turned it on. He flipped his hair back and put the helmet on. Grabbing the handlebar, he pulled the gas and left. 

 

He liked riding his motorcycl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter