Chapter eleven

If we were destined [Sebaek]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm home!' Baekhyun exclaimed, hoping that Sehun waited for him to get home. However, there was no response, so he went around the house to look for Sehun.

The first room he entered while searching was their bedroom, there he found Sehun. He giggled at the other boy's sleeping positure, but he only got rid of his coat and carefully laid on Sehun's back, hugging his torso.

He was tired, he arrived home after 1 am... Baekhyun knew it well that he shouldn't have left Sehun alone after what happened between them but he had to tell Chanyeol everything...

Literally.

Everything about that night...

He snuggled his head into Sehun's shoulder, and after planting a soft kiss on the younger boy's head, he fell asleep, using his crush as a mattress.

-

'Byun Baekhyun!' Baekhyun heard his name being called on an extremely loud and pissed tone. It took him a while to realize that the sound came from the man, who was being tripped under his body for the whole night.

Baek slowly got to his senses while waking up, a wide smile plastered on his face 'Good morning, sunshine!' he said cheerfully, but when he saw the other boy's gloomy facial expression, he got a bit confused.

'Morning...' Sehun said with a low voice, getting up from the bed, walking in the bathroom's direction.

'Where are you going?' Baekhyun asked surprised while standing up, planning to follow the taller male. If Sehun was going to shower, he's going to join too, he thought.

Little did he know...

'I thought it's obvious that I'm going to use the bathroom?' Sehun said, annoyed. Of course, he was hurt by the happenings from the day before, that's why he was acting li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter